test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

EGO Blades question

xkagearashixxkagearashix Posts: 397 Arc User
I know that there's many viable builds for EGO Blades, but what's the best option for the PSS, I'm thinking either EGO or DEX

Comments

• Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Pretty sure you'll want to go with Dex now that Ego has been excommunicated from the Ego Blades set.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Your primary SS pnly matters for the specs, go ego prim with dex secondary, you will get alot pf crit chance from it.

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    As someone who used to go for die hard EGO PSS for Ego Blades...as aesica has correctly pointed out...DEX is the preferred primary super stat, as it affects the Mental Discipline Form (which now grants Focus stacks) and has useful specs.

You can however, go as Blockwave has stated and go: EGO/Dex/Rec (REC for Telekinetic Reverberation)

I personally went for DEX/Con/Rec and I'm very satisfied with my build and the majority of the TK Review.
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    DEX/Con/Rec (standard option w/ Con SS, getting Expose Weakness & Deadly Aim)
    EGO/Dex/Con (talent/mod for Rec on the side, and get 3/3 in Sixth Sense)
    STR/Dex/Con (resilient/defensive option w/ Juggernaut, also get Brutality & Physical Peak, & talent/mod for Rec)
    INT/Dex/Con (better vs. targets that have high resist due to DVuln, Expertise is also nice w/ Dex and Con SS'd)

..all Dex-focused.

Con-less setups can go with: DEX/Ego/Rec, EGO/Dex/Rec, or INT/Dex/Ego_Rec (all still Dex-focused). You can still be fine on energy and have good dps w/ any of the Con SS setups, though, so I'd usually just take one of those.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!