test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20170531.54 - Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Circus Malvanum/Forum Malvanum
  • Costumes, Emotes and Action Figures found in the Circus Malvanum store now also have a small chance to drop from the Circus Malvanum race.
  • Added Brawler emote to the store.
  • Added a second Malvan Guard action figure to the store.
  • There are now two action Figures next to Jo the Mechanic using the two emotes available from the store.
  • Added Firewing's texture to Humanoid, Humanoid no Ears and Noseless heads.
  • Added Firewing's leg texture to beast legs.

Misc
  • Added Dance Peace emote. This emote is available to all players.
  • Added Cover texture to Humanoid, Humanoid no Ears, Partial mask and Noseless heads. This costume is available to all players.
  • Added Flagpole monthly sub reward to the debugger store.
  • Made some adjustments to the collision for the male scoundrel cape and male ninja wrap to stop them from doing weird things when placing them on for the first time.
  • Lightning Speed has been temporarily disabled.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Bug: My mouse cursor will not appear on PTS.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Hmm, cannot reproduce. Anyone else experiencing this?​​
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    A driver upgrade solved this for me. And loved the Not-Batusi. :)
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Flagpole? Back piece?
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    Nice job with the cover texture Kaizerin. This should help with the sting of losing the Firewing texture a little.

Any chance the Malvan shield could be added as a bracer piece?
  • tmenif3904tmenif3904 Posts: 19 Arc User
    kaizerin

Could we plz get a mask piece that's touching the cover piece
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Made some adjustments to the collision for the male scoundrel cape and male ninja wrap to stop them from doing weird things when placing them on for the first time.
    ​​
    What is the "male scoundrel cape"? Something to do with the space scoundrel jacket that always does wonky stuff? It would be great to have that piece be useable, so hopefully that's what this is referring to.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I'll have to check the fix.

But the scoundrel coat was supposed to be shin length (as it appears on female).

There was an issue where the coats cape (the long portion of the bottom of coat) was stretching. The then devs didn't know how to fix it so they shortened the coat for males (which still didn't fix it)

Also the coat would fly up over the players head, in and out of tailor, which I imagine is what the fix was for.

So hopefully this fixed all the issues...I doubt the length was added back. But maybe the elastic issue was resolved as well.
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Flagpole ? Any pictures ?

• chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    I'd really like to see a noseless, Earless head at some point.
    Flagpole ? Any pictures ?

8Ehw7tF.png

It's a pretty cool piece.
    • The pole can be used without the flag
    • The flag and the pole both have access to the exotic textures (ice, shadow, psi, etc)
    • The flag's patterns can be either country flags or the standard patterns (lightning, fire, stars, symbols, solid, etc)
    • The pole can be positioned with a left lean or right lean.
    ​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Sounds awesome !

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Those GOLD rewards are getting more and more random by month... ( ._.)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    avianos said:

Those GOLD rewards are getting more and more random by month... ( ._.)​​

The Flagpole can be thought of as just a more generic version of the Red Banner's Back Banner costume piece (or a glorified sashimono if you want to get your weeaboo on). I'm liking the tend of allowing us more places to put emblems. But this seems like something that should've been out a month earlier to coincide with the Patriot Event.
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
This discussion has been closed.