test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20170531.46 - Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,085 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Misc
  • Added Bear and Wolf Sleek heads to the testing items debugger store. (Currently male only)
  • Added Raccoon head to the testing items debugger store. (Currently female only)
  • Added Saxon Wheellock Pistol to the testing items debugger store.
  • Added Steampunk Pistol 2 and Western Rifle to the High Noon debugger store.
  • Added Steampunk Cowboy Hat, Steampunk Goggles 4 to the High Noon debugger store. (Currently male only)
  • Added Headphones to the Anniversary debugger store. (Currently male only)
  • Added Lightning Speed travel power to the upcoming lockbox debugger store.
​​

Comments

• qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    The raccoon head looks pretty cute. The bear and wolf head are certainly cartoonish.

The Saxon looks like any wheel lock, but the Pistol 2 and Western Rifle are great.

Electric users would certainly love the fast travel

Also, I'm still asking about last time. Was the removal of the Detail Option > No Detail from the Animal Pack a bug? I would really want that option back since it does make a huge difference as shown here of before and after applying the option.

Post edited by qawsada on
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Question: Will there be a Travel Device version of Lightning Speed added to the lockbox (in addition to the account wide unlock) or the Zen Store? If this is not planned for at this stage...could this be considered and perhaps made?
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    There was an unlock and a device in the pts.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    God....I was hoping for a better bear head than what we have. That thing is on par with those giant mascot heads...

Oh no! I made a negative comment without being constructive! It's going to be deleted!
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Wait headphones? =)
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    Please post a picture of the headphones
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Not fond of those new animal heads. However, Furries will rejoice. The snout on that wolf seems a tad low though.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Added Raccoon head to the testing items debugger store. (Currently female only)
    tumblr_oprl7eiGR71vzt02oo1_500.gif
    I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ROCKET RACCOON CLONES
    Added Bear and Wolf Sleek heads to the testing items debugger store. (Currently male only)
    Meh, too cartoony, they look like they came out from Disney
    Added Lightning Speed travel power to the upcoming lockbox debugger store.
    YES YES YES​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Misc
    • Added Bear and Wolf Sleek heads to the testing items debugger store. (Currently male only)
    Suggestion: Give the Bear head Panda Patterns​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Aren't headphones already a past gold reward?

Those animal heads look ridiculous.

Pics of new steampunk costumes?
    edited July 2017
    sekhmet46 wrote: »
    They are allowed to make variations of existing costumes for NON gold players
    sekhmet46 wrote: »
    Those animal heads look ridiculous.
    :^)​​
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User

Question: Will there be a Travel Device version of Lightning Speed added to the lockbox (in addition to the account wide unlock) or the Zen Store? If this is not planned for at this stage...could this be considered and perhaps made?

There is a device, and the item is listed under Upcoming Lockbox. I assume that means we'll be getting a lockbox, hopefully with lightning stuff :)
    qawsada said:

There was an unlock and a device in the pts.

There is a device, and the item is listed under Upcoming Lockbox. I assume that means we'll be getting a lockbox, hopefully with lightning stuff :)
    Thank you both for confirming!

I wonder if this lockbox will precede or come along with an Electric Set review...or y'know...be totally unrelated? :tongue:
    I wonder if this lockbox will precede or come along with an Electric Set review...or y'know...be totally unrelated? :tongue:
    GOD I HOPE SO​​
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    sekhmet46 said:

These are a different model and are around the neck.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    A picture pleaseeeeeeeee?
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    avianos said:

Added Raccoon head to the testing items debugger store. (Currently female only)

I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ROCKET RACCOON CLONES
    Well this is one area where CO beats every other MMO hands down. Extreme customization. You want be a gun toting Raccoon? A fire-breathing Wolf-Dragon? We got you bub!!!

As far as them being cartoony - I think that's the sort of look they are going for. It reminds me of a lot of Furry Persona art I've seen.

They are really nicely rendered IMHO. Not my cup of tea, but still nicely done.

Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    These are a different model and are around the neck.
    Around the Neck? OOOOOH This is perfect
    Im really looking forward for it now for my DJ :love:
    gradii wrote: »
    Electricity is one of the few sets which already works well... why would you hope for a review?
    No its not
    Outdated powers, Gigabolt is inferior compared to Force Cascade, lack of synergy with other powerframes

and I want NEW powers and an Ultimate
    riverocean wrote: »
    Well this is one area where CO beats every other MMO hands down. Extreme customization. You want be a gun toting Raccoon? A fire-breathing Wolf-Dragon? We got you bub!!!
    You just described why I love this game
    CO is a Fantasy Kitchen Sink​​
    edited July 2017
    ACTUALLY thinking about it, this may be related with a MA Unarmed Revamp
    because you know FLASH (inb4 more flash clones)

We will have to wait and see​​
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    The fire TPs didn't come with a fire revamp. Phase out teleport didn't come with an anything revamp. I don't think a lightning revamp is a realistic prediction at this point.
    edited July 2017
    Z-store TPs dont count
    Its always about the sweet loot in Lockboxes which is related to power revamps​​
    So, the Steampunk Cowboy Hat is nice and sits at a jaunty angle (the goggles on it are an attachment for the hat only). I'm expecting a lot of the "look at mah swagz!" types to be wearing this latest pimp style......

The Saxon Wheellock is fine and the Steampunk Pistol 2 looks nice but the barrel looks strangely narrow...

The goggles on the left (below) are called Steampunk Goggles 3 in the tailor and the ones in the middle are called Steampunk Goggles 4. The Headphones are nice and have the emblem attachment, I can't help feeling that they are far too big though. I would personally like then to be a tad smaller so as not to obscure the head too much...

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User

So, the Steampunk Cowboy Hat is nice and sits at a jaunty angle (the goggles on it are an attachment for the hat only). I'm expecting a lot of the "look at mah swagz!" types to be wearing this latest pimp style......

Daring duck of mystery,
    A master of surprise!
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
    Daring duck of mystery,
    A master of surprise!
    I get more Carmen Sandiego vibes from it~​​
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Pair that with a cigar or pipe and some sunglasses. "The Dank Knight" shall rise again!​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    WTB Feather Boa
    Needs a side feather.

zrdRBy8.png
    We got that pirate feather, right?
    edited July 2017

We got that pirate feather, right?

Yeah, but it clips badly with this hat, goes right through it, as it does with most hats :(

Suggestion: Please consider adding a side feather attachment to the Cowboy Steampunk Hat that doesn't clip with it, like on the recent Pirate Hat.

zrdRBy8.png
    sekhmet46 said:

The fire TPs didn't come with a fire revamp. Phase out teleport didn't come with an anything revamp. I don't think a lightning revamp is a realistic prediction at this point.

*looks at Mind Blink and the TK Review*

My comment on that isn't completely unfounded. It could happen, equally it could be a stand alone.
    Suggestion: Please consider adding a side feather attachment to the Cowboy Steampunk Hat that doesn't clip with it, like on the recent Pirate Hat.
    I second the motion, in general more hats need to have accessory attachment
    and this hat could make a really great Pimp Musketeer hat with a feather​​
  • cheesesloppycheesesloppy Posts: 245 Arc User
    Why does the Wolf head look like it's perpetually looking down, or perhaps the snout is... dislocated somehow? I noticed this to be a problem on the dragon head as well. It just looks really, really bad in my opinon.
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    That hat is great but the cartoon additions really need work.