What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 5/25/2017

2»

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I'm going with "new feature". The revamped mission is guaranteed to drop it, but you can get lucky elsewhere.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    friezalivesonfriezaliveson Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    guyhumual said:

guyhumual said:

the electrical attack needs better tells as well,

The blue circle wireframe and yellow big yellow circle wireframe isn't enough?
    Not at his feet. You see the the wireframe tell that the attack starts, but you can't see that the attack is continuing. Seems to me that the mega destroids used to have an electrical aura when this attack continued but they don't have that anymore.
    There is wifeframes for all the bubbles from the orange to white, blue ones.

The white bubble is mirrored off the Mechanon event minus the fact that it has that terrible x5+ stack that goes through DR/Defense. Not as bad as that one but it come close. It can still one shot toon under 5k hp and ofc FAW will so only choices are to 1. die. 2. run the heck away or 3. stand behind it.

I've done a little thing where I let myself take some damage and then run out of the wireframes as long as you stand out of it, you'll be okay.
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    edited June 2017

guyhumual said:

guyhumual said:

the electrical attack needs better tells as well,

The blue circle wireframe and yellow big yellow circle wireframe isn't enough?
    Not at his feet. You see the the wireframe tell that the attack starts, but you can't see that the attack is continuing. Seems to me that the mega destroids used to have an electrical aura when this attack continued but they don't have that anymore.
    There is wifeframes for all the bubbles from the orange to white, blue ones.

The white bubble is mirrored off the Mechanon event minus the fact that it has that terrible x5+ stack that goes through DR/Defense. Not as bad as that one but it come close. It can still one shot toon under 5k hp and ofc FAW will so only choices are to 1. die. 2. run the heck away or 3. stand behind it.

I've done a little thing where I let myself take some damage and then run out of the wireframes as long as you stand out of it, you'll be okay.
    The attack that uses the fire all weapons animations, which is an auto kill for all non blocking tanks, unless you have crazy gear I suppose, but is perfectly survivable if you're behind or well to the side of the ark isn't a problem if we know where it's going. Trouble is we have no wire frames to know where the attack is aiming, usually it's aimed at a tank if you have one, but the mega destroid doesn't always look at the tank before he launches the attack so there's no way to be certain where it's going. That to me is a bit of a problem.

My problem with the lightning is that although we can tell that it's starting up, we do get wireframes for that, but if you're at his feet attacking him we can't always see it's continuing because you can't see the animation from down there. I think just giving the destroid the lighting aura would solve this problem.
  • Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Yeah, being able to see stuff from being so close/ not having camera distance set higher than 70 is a problem. And I've moved outside the Fire All Weapons cone last second before, and was still annihilated. So doing that is probably recommended if you have a hella good connection. Otherwise you see yourself outside the area, but the game doesn't and you still take the damage.