What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New event: High Noon at Snake Gulch

2»

Comments

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

I must agree - there's relatively few if any requirements for participation in this event

Well, sort of. There's no participation threshold so you can just leech if that's your thing, but a significant number of attempts fail, even with full zones, due to not having necessary roles. In general you want a tank with AoE threat and some AoE DPS at every tower (depending on builds, you may also need a healer), while the boss wants a boss tank, a healer, and a bunch of DPS that knows how to block and can survive the occasional Deadly Ground.
  • Options
    akaara1akaara1 Posts: 174 Arc User
    gradii said:

akaara1 said:

I am loving this event with my AOE queen. Unlike the cosmics (boring) this even I can freely spam my AOE taking out large mobs of robots. I love it. But having a tank at the tower is key because of being squishy. So I am enjoying it even with no rewards.

Kiga: No AOE
    Ape: No AOE
    Dino: No AOE
    Eido: AOE but limited usefulness

Most cosmics are geared towards single target dps... boring.

I use plenty of aoe at dino, kiga, and ape, and do very well.
    Well you're aoe must not reach the hearts at ape or hit the baby or the mezzed dogs. So good for you but it's still boring. Ape was much more fun when we had to dps the hearts, now its just boring while the hearts are mezzed. However I don't miss the 4 tank/healer combo we used to try for kiga dogs because that was just too difficult to coordinate. Eido is probably the better of the 4 because you need to always be aware of what's going on, hit portals and orbs and try not to die.

• Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User

However, munitions are really popular, and I am absolutely raking in the Gs by fusing and selling R5 ACSII's Precision mods.

Ding...ding...ding... I'm surprised more people haven't caught on to this. *Shrugs* It's why I laugh when I see people complaining about the rewards. Not to mention the Action Figures actually have a resource value as well. Farm that stuff and sell it people... c'mon. :D

Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

However, munitions are really popular, and I am absolutely raking in the Gs by fusing and selling R5 ACSII's Precision mods.

Ding...ding...ding... I'm surprised more people haven't caught on to this. *Shrugs* It's why I laugh when I see people complaining about the rewards. Not to mention the Action Figures actually have a resource value as well. Farm that stuff and sell it people... c'mon. :D

I've made over 1000 G selling ACSII mods.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    What damage bonus layer are those mods on?
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

What damage bonus layer are those mods on?

It's the same as all the other powerset specific mods, which is the Offense/Severity layer.
  • Options
    jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    Thanks. I missed the pts discussions on that, and really didn't feel like sifting through the archives. It kind of makes me wish I didn't like to mix attacks from different sets so much.
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited March 2017

I've made over 1000 G selling ACSII mods.

Me too.. and farming the ASCII mods paid for two retcons and a couple of other things I wanted. I told people ..."hey sell your AF's and ASCII mods". They still complained - then I realized that complaining is how they have their fun. So I let them have at it. :P

I like Munitions so the ASCII mod's were a boon to my Soldier & My Flamethrower Tank.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!