What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes - 10/13/2016

2»

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    OK going to say this. At first the devs said only Eclipse is bugged. After about 2/3rd of playerbase go this new Bloodmoon is dull suddenly ALL the hero zombehs are bugged.

Thats not having a tin foil hat. Thats just stating the obvious.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    lezard21 said:

It was a design decision to touch the HP at all.

A bad one, from feedback.

"Oh, there's a bug!" = dev speak for "aw crap, that didn't go over too well".

Man, now I know why we got the Tin Foil Hat Ray device. You set yours a bit too tight I' afraid.
    guyhumual said:

lezard21 said:

And please don't lie. Nobody liked Bloodmoon. Bosses die 10 seconds after their spawn, they dropped outdated items, and you could barely tell what was going on. The only reason Bloodmoon was popular at all was due to the devices being easy to get and actually really useful, and now they will be easier to get once the heros work properly

How about not accusing people of lying? That's a great way of getting a lot of negative responses pretty quickly. I loved the event. I was also happy when we had short Bloodmoon runs outside of Halloween. This was the very first event I came across as silver, Amazing Grace appeared as I was getting on the jet to Canada, and I was thinking "what the heck is this?"

With that fight I got my first rare drop, though the device was leveled back then, and I was only level 19 at the time. However I helped out in the fight and there was my character's name in second place (to be fair there was only five of us), and thought it showed my character was pretty powerful. Then I managed to get though most of the crypt on my own. The harbinger of Woe proved to be a bit much for me and later that week I failed to get any credit for taking down Takofane, but I vowed that next year I'd have a fully leveled toon and I'd earn those drops associated with defeating the lich.

So yes, not only do I love that event, but a lot of my early fascination and love for this game stems from that event. Part of that love was fighting the undead heroes, I will be honest, costume drops are still my number one interest, but the challenge of soloing these heroes was within my wheel house. Obviously there are people with far better builds and better equipment that don't find this stuff challenging, but for me the difficulty was just right. Ellipse and Crusher were really hard to solo, Johnny Hercules could take a beating, but if I showed up at odd hours with nobody else doing events I could still defeat heroes and solo crypts on me own. The crypts I can still do on my own, but the undead heroes are just too much.

I can't fight Takofane on my own, this requires team work, I'm happy with this, and if the Devs feel that this fight needs to be harder I'm fine with that. But undead heroes? Suddenly they're too powerful for a living hero to tackle on their own? That's just bad story telling IMO
    See, the reason why everyone "loved" the Bloodmoon event is because for almost 2 years it was the only event we actually had. 2012 Easter? Bloodmoon. Anniversary of Destroyer Battle? Bloodmoon. New Halloween event featuring Dracul? **** that, we getting Bloodmoon!

And you admit that part of your nostalgia from those events were the rewards, your first rare reward in the game, proving my point that the good rewards are what incentivated people to participate in this event at all.

Finally, you said that you did Bloodmoon back then, find the heros too hard to solo and vowed to improve yourself in order to be able to do so next year.

They can still be soloed. They take a long time but they can be soloed pretty easy.

Why don't you vow to improve your build in order to be able to solo them?

What changed with you?
    Speak for yourself, it's ok for events to not be changed to appease the minmaxers/1%. The HP wasn't the only thing changed, they made the crypts even more grindy then before, made the items in the event store bop rather then boa. These are all changes that weren't needed. The event was perfect the way it was last year. If someone missed an undead hero, there were other zones or they could wait for the undead heroes to respawn.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    guyhumual said:

So the message I've heard is that the undead heroes were buffed because people were complaining that they couldn't get to them in time to participate. Usually if there's a popular undead hero I'll check the timers and camp at the location till they pop but that's just me.

That's the problem. It wasn't "just you". With most of my characters, I could camp all day and still not do enough damage because several hyper-damagers would kill everything in 20-30 seconds. I've been "locked out" of this event so long, I am fully in favor of the slow-down. FULLY! I will actually be horribly disappointed if the fix puts it back the way it was. Happy enough with a compromise of it taking, say, five minutes instead of ten, though.

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    lezard21 said:

Could you all PUR-LEASE wait till tomorrow's fix before QQ zerging the forums?

Players are reacting to what is in the game. Maybe instead of bitching about that, you could wonder why the devs wouldn't test something they're putting on the live server.
  • Options
    werx138werx138 Posts: 28 Arc User

guyhumual said:

So the message I've heard is that the undead heroes were buffed because people were complaining that they couldn't get to them in time to participate. Usually if there's a popular undead hero I'll check the timers and camp at the location till they pop but that's just me.

That's the problem. It wasn't "just you". With most of my characters, I could camp all day and still not do enough damage because several hyper-damagers would kill everything in 20-30 seconds. I've been "locked out" of this event so long, I am fully in favor of the slow-down. FULLY! I will actually be horribly disappointed if the fix puts it back the way it was. Happy enough with a compromise of it taking, say, five minutes instead of ten, though.

When I did these last year, I went days with barely any competition for heroes. I'd just go to whatever zone had the fewest people. The few times I did have to compete against "hyper-damagers", hitting the fodder zombies with AOEs was enough to unlock the crypt for myself.

There were even a few times that I unlocked a crypt without even realizing it by just picking off random zombies on the way to somewhere else. I'd discover it was open when I was running back the other way.
  • Options
    freakstreakfreakstreak Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    werx138 said:

When I did these last year, I went days with barely any competition for heroes. I'd just go to whatever zone had the fewest people. The few times I did have to compete against "hyper-damagers", hitting the fodder zombies with AOEs was enough to unlock the crypt for myself.

There were even a few times that I unlocked a crypt without even realizing it by just picking off random zombies on the way to somewhere else. I'd discover it was open when I was running back the other way.

Same thing happened to me, every time i was roaming around the city during a blood moon.. And i've been around lots of blood moons, which i actually enjoyed.

Tonight, our last fight before my group gave up out of sheer frustration, was against Johnny Hercules. Full team. 4 DPSers, 1 Freeform Tank, simply out of "necessity", as we were getting team wipes otherwise. Took us 23 minutes to take him down, and 10 more inside the crypt.. While the crypt part was fun, taking down the zombie really took all the fun away, and also gave some of us a headache.
    witchcraft.jpg

• Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    jonesing4 said:

lezard21 said:

Players are reacting to what is in the game. Maybe instead of bitching about that, you could wonder why the devs wouldn't test something they're putting on the live server.
    Am I the one bitching?

No, I'm the one farming ALL these Coins and drops because all it takes is to organize just a lil bit :3
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Oh dear. Wish I'd waited for this to drop before I renewed my subscription. I was going to cancel and then I thought "Oh, Bloodmoon, I like that one..."

They've overcooked it again, haven't they? 3,000,000 HP, forced teaming, unbreakable holds and 3000 damage through a R3 block. Who cares if it wasn't "challenging combat", previously? That was never the point. It was fun. And this isn't.
  • Options
    PS Why don't you vow to improve your build in order to be able to solo them?

Because I can't be bothered. Retconning is tedious, expensive and generally ends with having to adopt the same formats as everyone else. That's not why I play the game. It's not about building to a specific standard of power... it's about the characters and power combinations. Some may be "sub optimal" from a hardcore builders' PoV, but they should still be playable, and enjoyably so. These changes to Bloodmoon make that less likely. MC events should be tailored to a wide variety of builds and playstyles, to encourage as many people as possible to play. If people want tougher events, go put them in Canada, or Vibora, where people have to deliberately go to play them.
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Accusing the devs of lying about a bug is bit too much "tin-foil" hat for me. The devs, especially Kaiserin, have no trouble being blunt and sticking to their guns when a change is WAI. The undead heroes are bugged and have too much regen - I can accept that. I can also accept that will be fixed.

Even with them being bugged defeating the Undead heroes was pretty easy on my AT's -- as long as there were enough people on. I even managed to earn some DPS spots. That's a huge difference from previous years, where I'd be lucky to get to an event in time.

The crypts not being solable for certain characters is my only real complaint -- but that's only on my 1 support AT. Who quite frankly is a low dps healer. There aren't many games where a support built character can solo at all. Though I wouldn't mind if if Strength of Takofanes was scaled down a bit. That being said my Soldier still managed to get tons of coins and some nice drops. My Mind AT will probably just sit this event out unless someone is organizing a team and I feel like bringing her to the party.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Because I can't be bothered

I mean, this alone just invalidates every argument you have made so far (the content is not hard, you just can't be bothered to try doing it), but for the sake of it, let's go point by point.

Retconning is tedious, expensive

Yet you did it back then when you couldn't fight Heros. Why not now? Why is it different now?

ends with having to adopt the same formats as everyone else. That's not why I play the game. It's not about building to a specific standard of power... it's about the characters and power combinations. Some may be "sub optimal" from a hardcore builders' PoV, but they should still be playable, and enjoyably so.

None of my toons are built for optimal hardcore performance. They are all theme builds and I've been able to solo crypts just fine with all of them.

Kaiser Behemoth: Based on FF's Behemoths. Uses Earth and Electric powers.
    Fenrir: Wolf with bestial powerset
    Galen: Martial Arts, uses One Hundred Hands and Burning Chi Fist
    Fujin: Samurai, uses Eye of the Storm, Dragon Wrath and Vorpal Blade
    Griever: Based on FF boss. Uses Force and Lightning powers

Personally I find the most fun in picking a theme and then work around it to improve it's efficiency, instead of stubbornly crossing my arms and going "MAH THEME!".

MC events should be tailored to a wide variety of builds and playstyles, to encourage as many people as possible to play.

Well....this is exactly the idea behind the changes of this event! To encourage people to play together with whichever build or playstyle they want. The bosses have a lot of Hp, but they don't have a strategy or anything around them. It's not like Cosmics were till recently for example AoED was a no-no. You can bring whatever character you want and play with the rest of the community. Cause you know, thats what events are about, bringing the community together.

While you guys were here QQing about not being able to solo the bosses and h8ting on the l33t min maxer 1% players for ruining your game, I started a premade team with 4 other l33t 1% min maxers and went around killing all bosses but Eclipse and Crusher and repeatedly calling out in Zone chat which bosses we were doing for people to come and join. We managed to bring Deathlord down with 3 mins to spare. If you ask me, the really toxic people here are you, who want the game to be all about you being the most special at everything and able to solo all teh things.
    Post edited by lezard21 on
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Nightmare Crow is pretty neat for me, good replacement for the Avian warrior pack for a certain Crow character of mine

Minus the E D G Y Multiply eyes, but hey I can colour them the same Feather colour to hide them. Good think Steampunk Goggles are still helping me fixing this

Thanks God I kept my Bloodmoon Tokens from last year Farming and Grindfest

I think Im going to PASS Halloween Event!

Too much Grinding, I mean seriously? You said you wanted Events to be easier for the majority of players, making Crypts harder IS NOT the way to go

Give us some time to BREATH from all this Grinding you are shoving down our throats, FOR PETE'S SAKE

3.5 Million HP! WTF DEV!?

Im scared to see how the Christmas Event will be
    THANK YOU Very much for helping me reduce my CO gameplay hours by turning CO into an ASIAN MMO Grindfest! I appriciate it!
    onion-30.gif I want to play less and less with each update, its amazing​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    AWESOME! The Sacred Costume set is in the GCR Store now onion-29.gif

Time to improve my Paladin... wait a minute... WHY THERE IS STILL NO CHEST PIECE!?

You make a pretty Obvious Paladin costume set WITHOUT Chest armour?
    692.gif

What's up with your costume sets and the lack of Chest wear lately? This is dissapointing DEVs​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    Kaiser Behemoth? That's the toon I keep seeing at the top of the Kigatilik lists. Hardly under powered, then. Well done you, but I don't see why your success should somehow become the yardstick for everyone else. Perhaps the game you enjoy isn't the one other people do?

While you guys were here QQing about not being able to solo the bosses and h8ting on the l33t min maxer 1% players for ruining your game, I started a premade team with 4 other l33t 1% min maxers and went around killing all bosses but Eclipse and Crusher and repeatedly calling out in Zone chat which bosses we were doing for people to come and join.

The problem with finding teams on the EU side of the game is well-established and you won't be able to rebut it, no matter how many times you try. It's compounded by wanting to play with people of a similar level and outlook; which, in my case, would mean giving a wide berth to traditional gamers, amongst whom are many of the worst people on earth.

Well....this is exactly the idea behind the changes of this event! To encourage people to play together with whichever build or playstyle they want. The bosses have a lot of Hp, but they don't have a strategy or anything around them. It's not like Cosmics were till recently for example AoED was a no-no. You can bring whatever character you want and play with the rest of the community. Cause you know, thats what events are about, bringing the community together.

I don't play the Cosmics. Or the Q Warzone. It's not CO, as I want to play it. And it's a shame to see the same mechanics being backfilled into the rest of the game. It's not inspiring people to try harder or to team up. They're just not bothering.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Kaiser Behemoth? That's the toon I keep seeing at the top of the Kigatilik lists. Hardly under powered, then. Well done you, but I don't see why your success should somehow become the yardstick for everyone else. Perhaps the game you enjoy isn't the one other people do?

Wrong KB. I am @lezard2191. FF Tank. The KB you are talking about is an Unleashed AT and belongs to @behemothking#9246. Which doesn't mean I don't make the top list on my Bestial DPS. You can have a theme AND be efficient. It is possible. And as the other KB proves it you can play ATs AND be efficient if you put the work on it.

I don't play the Cosmics. Or the Q Warzone. It's not CO, as I want to play it. And it's a shame to see the same mechanics being backfilled into the rest of the game. It's not inspiring people to try harder or to team up. They're just not bothering.

(...pssst, remember you just said you see a KB at the top of every Cosmic List, and now you are saying you are not doing it).
    Well joy be to you, the Cosmics mechanics are not being backfilled into the rest of the game. All of the previous event bosses (NI, Anniversary, and now Bloodmoon) can be zerg rushed once the number of players is met. Cosmics can't be zerg rushed and have strategies to them. I wrote a guide about that. You should check it out.

Then on your second point, I take it EU stands for European Union in this case? In which case, even if you won't like to hear it, I say tough luck. The game is developed in US for US public (and before you say anything, I'm from Argentina. I play with full knowledge that the game is not aimed at me). Should the event be redesigned to meet the EU time zones?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Oh God, this Update is getting worse and worse

BUG: Upon Completing THE LONG WAR mission, the vendor wont let you buy any sacred costume pieces because
    1. It states you require to complete the mission (Despite you already did)
    2. It states that you already unlocked all the pieces despite you DIDN'T

7Nij35A.png?1
    WmItBIh.png?1
    uVJPRqe.png?1

As you can see I already completed the mission (today in fact)​​
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    I found steamrollered bosses extremely boring. Bloodmoon was more like a device-dispensing machine for a few years. Characters and vehicles got better and better, yet Bloodmoon bosses used pre-Alert stats.

Perhaps some folks liked Bloodmoon so much not for gameplay or challenge, but because they could farm devices like Nimbus of Force for a couple weeks and bank some Gs.

Now, the Undead Heroes actually require effort to beat. Event bosses should take some effort, shouldn't they?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    Making things take longer doesn't make them more challenging or make them take more 'effort'. It just makes fighting the more tedious which makes this event that much more of a grind.
  • Options
    pr0fp0ttspr0fp0tts Posts: 46 Arc User
    I never liked Bloodmoon much in the past: it always seemed geared towards the better FF builds who could solo the content (I had a few myself, but never liked the grind). 'Normal' toons were left begging to tag along.

I started off not liking it much this year either... but then realised that there's much more player co-operation going on than I've seen in the past. For the daily you just need to find a team to go into one crypt, and if you've just defeated an undead hero with an army of fellow PCs then a quick request on local chat as you all stand around at the winner's circle will likely get you onto a five-man team to run that crypt.

Pretty much everything you'd previously grind for looks like it's in the shop now, and there are lots of sources of coins (including the pumpkin bags) - so it actually seems, to me, less 'grindy' overall.

My big complaint is that the auras are Bind on Pickup. When I see something like a Ghostly Aura I get an idea for a new character... I don't get the urge to 'ghostify' one of my existing characters. Bind to Account would be much more Alt-friendly... and I'm pretty sure lots of us Gold customers are Altaholics! :smile:
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    draogn said:

Making things take longer doesn't make them more challenging or make them take more 'effort'. It just makes fighting the more tedious which makes this event that much more of a grind.

Find a team, make a team, advertise in zone.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    All this "find a team" and everyone ignores hitting the Open Mission auto-team-up. There's your "team", folks!
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    My concern is that if the undead heroes are too difficult to beat that only a select few will attract the numbers needed to take them down.

Mainly the ones closest to RenCen and that drop the more powerful/sought after devices.

Maybe after the patch it will be different, and the smaller zone size may be a factor as well, but I just didn't see people going after Shadowboxer or Vigil, to name two, but saw plenty of chatter regarding Grace and Nimbus.

If I want Shadowboxer's device then I should have some hope of being able to go after Shadowboxer directly rather than just having to fight the most popular two or three undead heroes and then buying the device later.

And Strength of Takofanes? Definitely buffed, but also avoidable.

Best advice, though, is to ask those around after a successful takedown if anyone wants to do the crypt run.
    Whether doing a full clear or just getting through to the end as quickly as you can and taking down the boss, it will go a lot faster and be a lot easier in a team no matter what the enemies look like after the patch.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    O_O' um you guys know you can get the Turakian coins without even fighting... right? And not by leeching either.... Trick or Treat>Candy Bucket>Turakian Coins>$$$

I mean really.... The crypt missions give you Turakian coins and doll parts.... The daily gives you 25 Turakian Coins... The stuff in the store is bought with.... Turakian coins.

Wait... I forgot to look for trick or treaters since I was busy beating up the OM bosses. I should check for those.

Also... what the heck is the event description talking about werewolf hordes in Desert and Canada for?!!?!!!
    tkitteh said:

Also
    Bug: Added a defeat 50 Takofanes Servants to the Bloodmoon Hero missions.
    ---- I'm not seeing new missions, old mission is still 150 zombies if that was supposed to be 50 (?)
    Bug: Several of the costumes (web skirt, web collar) look like existing items, but arn't registered as owned on accounts that have them

The kill 50 is part of the OMs. You need to do that to get the OM boss to become active.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    shaidonshaidon Posts: 29 Arc User
    I like to build themed characters and use ATs. But I feel this game keep cattering more and more to freeforms, build with game mechanics on focus.
    I'm sure that there will be always that player that brag about his powerful character. I often find them in alerts, and they are usually rude.

I want to unlock that little piece of outfit, so I could make a hero. But is behind a wall of grind, that require doing specific difficult (unique) events that require team work for months!
    There isn't a good amount of nice players avaiable all the time.

Doesn't all this difficult actually push people off playing the game?

Look, I deeply appreciate all these improvements that this game needed for years, like the adding and organization of outfits and powers, although there still some old bugs and glitches left, but all this grind and gambling... =/
  • Options
    I actually work my AT free account more on these events, as I can usually get the stuff other ways or more easily on my subscription account.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    lezard21 said:

jonesing4 said:

lezard21 said:

Am I the one bitching?

No, I'm the one farming ALL these Coins and drops because all it takes is to organize just a lil bit :3
    This was my point. When I logged on last night, there were at least 6 different dead heroes being attacked AND a Doomlord. Everybody is whining about how hard it is. Well, here's an idea, instead of spreading the forces so thin, gather together and stomp the stuff flat.

I don't really understand why the disorganization was so high, either. When the skeleton chickens were rampaging about, pretty much everybody had it together. Large groups would gather and wait until enough people were there and then go for it. Rarely did you have two chickens going at the same time, unless there were enough people online to fill a couple zones.

So, everyone quit whining and get organized. THEN if it is too hard for 20-30 heroes, then come back and whine. But if you are going to just flail about like a bunch of 6-year-olds playing soccer (I say that as a former soccer-playing 6-year-old), don't expect to succeed.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options
    lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    Thanks for the health nerf, it really made the event much less tedious. I'm glad we could work a middle ground, and I apologize for being the ranting-Mary, nothing against Marys.

I'm certain you guys can do an amazing job with Takofanes!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,448 Arc User
    Only done the undead heroes twice (and before whatever change happened today). Didn't seem that hard to find people attacking them and they were wilting in about 5 minutes. Haven't seen Doomlord or Takofanes yet.

I know that pretty much everyone hates BoP auras and such, but the Devs love them and so far they are here to stay. I have maybe 2 characters who could use most of those available for this event, so I'll get a couple of them and call it a day. If they were BoE there would be at least some reason to continue after I get the few things I need for now.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User

All this "find a team" and everyone ignores hitting the Open Mission auto-team-up. There's your "team", folks!

Which would be fine, if it were a real team. All it does is list five people on the side of your screen, and give you a chat. What it doesn't do is enable sidekicking, or allow use of the function keys to select your teammates.

Fortunately my healers are out of play until more of the Sorcery bugs get cleared up.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I'mma break it down to you BGB, cause you are either so blinded with the need to QQ about everything, or your tinfoil hat cut oxigen circulation to your brain.

The good:

- New rewards
    - Devices now scale to your level. You can participate in Bloodmoon at ANY level and the reward you get will be useful when you reach level 40.
    - Coins are easier to get now. The diminishing returns are hit after a long long while.
    - Items from store are BoP. YES, this is a good thing both for this event and previous events. It allows the game to have something that it had never had before. An economy. Previous years you got a device and sold it for what? 20g tops? Cause the market was flooded from all the devices you could get by soloing the bosses in 5 minutes, now it takes a little bit more time but your time is worthwhile.
    - It encourages cooperation between players. Because as much as you like to argue "DIS SUPRHRO GAEM, BIO SAYS I GREETEST!" this is an MMO (even Grond gets that and his brain is infected with radiation. Are you dumber than Grond?). And on the Superhero side of the game, it encourages helping other people, and isn't that what Superheros are all about?

The bad:

- It was buggy due to some last minute tweaks that were not properly tested. But to be fair, CO has a small team and were caught between Anniversary event, Warzone Release, and Bloodmoon event. And even then they delivered in all fronts! How many times has this happened in CO's history? Need I link you to that topic with all the promised things from the old dev team from which we only got auras and FnI like 3 years later?
  • Options
    shaidonshaidon Posts: 29 Arc User
    Also is too much to ask to not make the Bloodmoon dungeon bosses not so difficult to defeat? Some of my not damage focused chars are having trouble with it.

Strength of Takofones is spamming too much knocks and stuns. Sometimes that bubble AoE even 1 hit kill.
    Harbinger of Woe have a collection of all annoying type of skills, and keep regenning. Again, my support focused characters, and lows have trouble to keep with DPS.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

And since you can't 'make a point' without insulting people, you know I'm right.

Oh the Zerocage logic method.

"If I'm given irrefutable proof that I'm wrong, but they call me an idiot when doing so, then automatically their argument is null and void and they are just jealous".

I apologise. I didn't know I was dealing with THAT kind of stupid.
This discussion has been closed.