test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Get your character drawn in a community group picture! NOW!

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

The lion I was going to add during the coloring phase, but I actually forgot the cape pattern. Will add that in soon!

TY mate.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    thereldinthereldin Posts: 50 Arc User
    Pretty cool idea for this. Lots of interesting submissions for the piece.
  • Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Wallet thrown at you for two characters, Smacky! A.R.E.S. and Solar Saber. I'm trying to get some reference pics of em up and running now.

Solar Saber:
    Travel Power: Energy Slide
    Powers: In-game he uses tk swords. Actual power-wise, they're supposed to be firey plasma constructs.
    Pose: Please put him together with Rose's Stellar Storm.

A.R.E.S.
    Travel Power: Jet Boots
    Powers: Assorted power armor beams. Concussor beams, plasma beams, and EYE BEEEEEEEEAMMMS!
    Post edited by randomchance4242 on
  • Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    Hey smacky! Sent you the lewts.

Character: Sapphira Star
    Travel Power: Acrobatics
    Powerset: Guns!! YAY! Go second amendment!
    Pose: Doesn't matter as long as her pistols are out. Pew-Pew!

Character: Stellar Storm
    Travel Power: Energy slide (I can also has a little kirby krackle?)
    Powers: Stellar energy manipulation.
    Pose: Can you please put her with Random's character Solar Saber? They is together. <3

Random is e-mailing pics of my chars.

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    saburfangsaburfang Posts: 121 Arc User
    Oh... my... GOSH!

A friend of mine pitched me an idea..

What if...

This CO Group Pic...

Was the next loading screen for the game!! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Sadly won't happen.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    :cries:

yea you're prolly right, heh.
  • Options
    riltmosriltmos Posts: 204 Arc User
    That would be really neat though.
  • Options
    I've actually already asked. Biff did a fun Mechanon one for me once. It's apparently a legal thing, ya know...THE LAW!
  • Options
    thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I have sent monies for a second character. I would very much like to get my wee kittygirl Fleabelly in this pic. Will put up reference photos as soon as i can take them.

Powers: Stealth and Healing and Fleas
    Travel Powers: Flight & Acrobatics (& Sneaking)
    Pose: Um ... good question? She is something of a scaredy cat ... whatever the pose is, can it please make sure to have her tail poof in it? she is very proud of her tail poof ... >^_^<

fleabelly 001

fleabelly 002

fleabelly 003

Please note that she is not a fashion diva ... she is in simple overalls, which probably need a good washing, and is not even wearing shoes ... her hair is kinda scruffy and falls into her eyes a lot ... as her name implies, she usually has fleas unless someone makes her take a flea-dip ... she is supposed to be kinda fuzzy, but that may not come though very well in the pics.
    Post edited by thistleswift1 on
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Just one more dude for today: Neiuso!

I just realized I left out some shoulder details on him so I will get on that tomorry.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Shaping up very well. :smile:

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User

Just one more dude for today: Neiuso!

I just realized I left out some shoulder details on him so I will get on that tomorry.

Lookin' good, Smackwell. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the characters as well.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys!

Entries for this poster are now closed!

We ended up with 73* characters!

I wanna thank everyone for participating, and for being patient. This thing grew to proportions I hadn't expected, but I'm fully ready to tackle it!

I will be working on sketches tonight, so there may not be an update til tomorrow, but we'll see. I'll be posting the full list of characters soon.

* I have some people who might be included still but aren't on the list for one reason or another.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    We <3 you Smacky!! Thank you for this!

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User

Paid and paid! Heeeeeeeeeeere's Slappy!

Travel power is Acrobatics. Can't wait for the finished product! :D

For some reason I need a comic book version of Slap in my life. Smack hurry dis up man :O

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    You're gonna be waiting a while; he's literally the last character on the list. :p

I've got another set of ten heroes done and I'll be starting on inks in a little while, so there should be more inks up tonight!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    New update posted!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    wow it's looking awesome!! congratulations!
    natesig.jpg

• Options
    p0temk1np0temk1n Posts: 222 Arc User
    Ok, Biff, now that I know you got my payment and pics, here's the rest of the info:

Name: Straxus
    Powers: Might
    Travel Power: Acrobatics.
    Pose: Flexing! He likes his physique.

Thanks again for doing this, and for getting in touch with me on the forum stuff. Think I prefer the old(er) forums.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I like the classic poses you are using. Very fitting to the genre. The only thing missing is Kirby dots. :)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Brilliant, thanks for Swashbuckler's pose, you've totally captured his essence. I was about to leave a comment asking you to have him swinging but didn't want to interrupt you if you had already finished drawing him........... you read my mind.

Just two tiny things smacky..... an ear-ring in his left ear and "swoop" hairstyle at the back of his head/neck ;)
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Good thing he didn't read my mind or he would have moved Captain Adamant 4inch to the rights...At Ease
  • Options

Good thing he didn't read my mind or he would have moved Captain Adamant 4inch to the rights...At Ease

Then he'd really be standin' proud.

zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    10-hut!
  • Options
    g3macboyg3macboy Posts: 63 Arc User
    This is coming out awesome, can't wait to see more updates and the final!
    Imagesbyalex at Deviantart | Facebook
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User

This is turning out great, Smacky!
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    Lash and Sparrowhawk's poses are utterly FANTASTIC. I will say I've bought a *cough* FEW pieces of character art of Sparrowhawk and Lash and NEVER have I seen their outfits so faithfully rendered. The Sparrowhawk leaping with batons out pose actually may be one of the best I've seen.

Thanks again for all you've done and all you will continue to do. Really a beast of a community project but I'm already blown away... excited for the finished full product. :)

• Options

I like the classic poses you are using. Very fitting to the genre. The only thing missing is Kirby dots. :)

Oh I'm sure they'll make an appearance one way or another. When I'm done with everyone's characters I plan to add a few of my own, and Brigade's powers use the Kirby krackle. :)

Brilliant, thanks for Swashbuckler's pose, you've totally captured his essence. I was about to leave a comment asking you to have him swinging but didn't want to interrupt you if you had already finished drawing him........... you read my mind.

Just two tiny things smacky..... an ear-ring in his left ear and "swoop" hairstyle at the back of his head/neck ;)

Awesome! I thought that having him in the swinging pose would be coolest since he might be the only one in the poster to use it. I hope you're okay with the rope instead of grappling gun, but it would be quick and easy to do the grapple gun if you'd rather it look more like the in-game stuff.

I'll be sure to add the hair and earring. My bad!

Lash and Sparrowhawk's poses are utterly FANTASTIC. I will say I've bought a *cough* FEW pieces of character art of Sparrowhawk and Lash and NEVER have I seen their outfits so faithfully rendered. The Sparrowhawk leaping with batons out pose actually may be one of the best I've seen.

Thanks again for all you've done and all you will continue to do. Really a beast of a community project but I'm already blown away... excited for the finished full product. :)

Well I have the advantage of being able to log into the game and check out each piece in detail. :D I had to do that for Sparrowhawk's boots to figure out what they were, since they were black and couldn't really tell.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I will have another update tonight.

PS - Ratty, that's where his hand landed when I first placed the characters. I thought you'd get a kick out of it but I didn't want him to be molesting someone else's character. :P
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Awesome! I thought that having him in the swinging pose would be coolest since he might be the only one in the poster to use it. I hope you're okay with the rope instead of grappling gun, but it would be quick and easy to do the grapple gun if you'd rather it look more like the in-game stuff.

I am entirely okay with the rope instead of the grappling gun, it's far more fitting and you got that without me having to say anything.

I'll be sure to add the hair and earring. My bad!

No worries mate. As I said it's just two minor points........ I'm really happy with the results and can't wait to see Owl Woman when you get to her. When you get that far it would be cool to know what kind of pose you are considering. Do you want my email or shall we just use this thread?

zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    This thread works fine, or forum PM. My email I only get on my phone, and I'd rather not have to deal with it while working on the computer.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    Noted :)
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    Some additional references for Deathwith:

Weaponry:
    photo Deathwish_Weapons.jpg

His costume file:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Deadpool in a similar pose to what I was thinking for him:
    photo CoolDeadpoolPicture.jpg
  • Options
    Oh Biff...we both know you can't save them from McGrabby hands, I don't care how you draw them!
  • Options
    Updated with a few more characters!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    *is excited seeing the stuff already done, and looking forward to more!*
  • Options
    I also just added a link to the first post with the list of characters and their position so you guys can see when your character is coming up!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Draw me allready, you ****************'!!!
    This is so epic of epicness.
    Oh and about the pose...
    Something along like Sassy Hawkeye.

Or maybe not, too much sassyness...
    Crap, should have opted in my archer, Blind Bowman. He would rock with the 1st pose, for being blind and all....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    angelightncgangelightncg Posts: 11 Arc User
    Oh my god, Cosmic Glory looks so awesome and I love her pose! Its different from all the others I've had of her(and I admit I am terrible at imagining poses so I just trusted you on this one based on pics and information)!

Seriously, man, thank you so much on this so far and everyone looks epic as heck right now! This picture is going to be glorious once its finished!
  • Options
    numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    That Collectigus Though is Well Made!
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    Thanks for drawing me Smack. Looks like I'm about to haymaker something. You know me well.
  • Options
    Three more heroes added!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    Ooooooooooh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooooosssssshhhh!!!!!

Rikku and Geek look amazing! =D

Thank you so much for drawing my toons! You are doing a great service for doing this HUGE project!

Can't wait to see this finished product!
  • Options
    Not to be a terrible nit-pick, this is looking amaaaaaazing so far Smacky, but in all the shots there's a wee little spiky bit under Captain Adamant's foot that I cant tell what is attached to. It kind of looks like he stepped in gum. :P

• Options
    khaellioskhaellios Posts: 12 Arc User
    Updated Black Ice's reference sheet on page 4. You will be happy to hear I simplified his costume design a little.
    Figured I would give the thread a bump, in case you had already collected all the reference material somewhere.

Keep it up, I am very much enjoying the regular updates. The end result is truly going to be epic.
    PRIMUS Database - Black Ice | Jinn | Artos
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    xparibax said:

Not to be a terrible nit-pick, this is looking amaaaaaazing so far Smacky, but in all the shots there's a wee little spiky bit under Captain Adamant's foot that I cant tell what is attached to. It kind of looks like he stepped in gum. :P

That's Ratasassin, I've heard him called worse ;-)
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    Under his right foot, that's a piece of Kaiserin. She has these long... I dunno what they are, coming out of her back. Since the positions aren't completely final I haven't masked out parts that look odd yet. The biggest offender is the one under Neiuso's foot.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    soundsriskysoundsrisky Posts: 58 Arc User
    This is fantastic work! I'm only saddened that I didn't know about it sooner (and got in on the action).

I can't wait to see the finished piece.
  • Options
    Oh! Now I see! Extra trailing mystic bits, that makes sense. :)
    Carry on!

• Options
    Everyone welcome Turando and Anatari to the poster!

NOW!!! Or I turn this car around!!!
    biffsig.jpg