test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get your character drawn in a community group picture! NOW!

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Black Seraph: Not my main, but probably one of my most well-known in game and one of my favorite costumes. If you could do it with the staff striking the ground in some way that would be the best of all possible worlds :)

Payment seems to have gone through. Please let me know if there was a problem.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Sent you four payments Smack. Three for my characters and one for Cyrone85.
    P.S. You can ignore my Facebook message if you see this post before that message, answered my own question.

Mine

1) Sho Nuff, Flight
    photo 20160704113837_1.jpgphoto 20160704113846_1.jpg

2) Arctic Flare, Fire Flight
    photo 20160704113859_1.jpgphoto 20160704113903_1.jpg

3) Saga Venefica, Mystic Flight
    photo 20160704113912_1.jpgphoto 20160704113917_1.jpg

Cyrone85's

1) Protogen, Rocket Jump
    photo 13616350_10157072045455324_390284642_o.jpgphoto 13616355_10157072041745324_1887215505_o.jpg

Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    I'll try to catch you in game or otherwise ASAP, Smacks. Just saw you needed to speak with me.

By the way, since people are going for multiples, I figure I'd speak up and say I want to call for Atomac and Sludd in there, too, but that will need to wait until I get paid on Friday. Cool?
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Of course! Also just wanted to get your opinion on the pose. While most characters I'm not really having hitches with, you and Ratty have got me scratching my head a bit. :pensive:

For everyone else, tomorrow (Tuesday) expect to see a lot more heroes in there; it's time to knuckle down!

Thanks so much to everyone who's participated and all who posted in here too. It's gon' be fun!!
    biffsig.jpg
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Here's Deathwish: I've had a heck of a time getting a pic of him to show on the forum for some reason.

photo Deathwish_MCU_style pic.jpg

He uses dual pistols and dual swords. A pose showcasing a pistol and sword would be awesome.
    Post edited by thelastsonofzod on
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    One last one for me smacky. Owl Woman........she has athletics and cape glide ( retconned from the swinging you see in the images below) and uses her fists, feet and owlarangs that look like the belt emblem, but bigger.......

photo OwlLargeCollage.jpg

photo Owlstudy .jpg

photo Owlface_1.jpg

I recently updated hips wear from the one in the top images to the one in the middle images (yay, hips wear AND belts!).
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Biff you still good? Just don't look directly into Ratty's eyes....he is seductive that way.
  • rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    What a great idea. I've sent you the money. Please include The Harrier King in this action.

I pitched in for three more.

Atomac | http://fav.me/d5zkw57
    Travel: Flight, super jump
    Pose: You drew him small last time, so this one he's got to be big. Every superhero ensemble pic has to have a big one. :wink:

Sludd | http://fav.me/d6k5nl5
    Travel: Tunneling... and ooze tunneling
    Pose: Definitely oozing from a manhole with a barely formed body, only the head and arm(s) discernable. May look confused as to what's going on?

Lightning Bolt@ironman12348 | http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/axel-the-wind_2/LBreferencegift_zpsfrbw2pvp.png
    Travel: Lightspeed
    ----
  • lordwolfylordwolfy Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I would like to get in on this but me and my friends in game would like to do a pic with our three man team somehow. I have a pic of the three of them but each of us would be paying for one slot. How would we go about that? Here is the pic of the three in question:

imageGryphon soldiers photo screenshot_2016-06-27-21-29-49_zps9lwtrww7.jpg

From Left to right is Blade Duskfeather, Griff Duskfeather and Typhon Duskfeather. I would be paying for Griff. (Payment sent)

Pose: An action pose that would mesh well with his brothers who would also be doing action poses.

Travel power of course is flight so having them hovering above would be ideal.

Some more pics of my characters and close up of face/eyes

imageFront photo screenshot_2016-06-26-19-05-57_zpsosjbeee8.jpgLeft Side photo screenshot_2016-06-26-19-06-13_zpscilx8qsx.jpg Right Side photo screenshot_2016-06-26-19-06-06_zpshpdk92wt.jpg Close up photo screenshot_2016-06-26-21-39-20_zpsszgfzdqk.jpg

Wow those are big...sorry!!!

It's all PayPal. there's a link in the OP as to where to pay. Just have each of your friends use that link for their own characters.
    ----
    edited July 2016
    @lordwolfy yeah that'll be fine, just have each of them send the payment and make a post like yours, and I'll be sure to put them all together.

Edit: This is what I get for only reading one post at a time. Since they're all paid for now, just have them post here with closeup images of their characters, like you did, along with their names and powers.
    biffsig.jpg
  • thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    i would certainly like to get a spot in your art project for Piffle ... >^_^< ... payment should be sent.

powers: stealth & boomerangs & magics & most weapons (dual pistols/dual melee/bows/smg's/gatling gun/heavy melee weapons) & overwhelming cuteness
    travel powers: flight & acrobatics (though she usually just walks)
    pose: anything cute (a perfect pose for Piffle would be her hugging her teddy bear in front of her (instead of it being on her back)).

will get some reference pics up in a bit.

Reference pics for Piffle
    piff 001

piff 002

piff 003

Post edited by thistleswift1 on
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Yup, Not in my country.

Isn't there another method with paypal? I've never used it before.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
    edited July 2016
    Alrighty guys! I've spent the better part of my morning organizing everything so that I can have a smoother workflow. Below is the current list of heroes to be featured on this poster.

As you can see, some folks haven't sent me their forum handles because they haven't posted, and some have posted but there's no info in their PayPal transaction that links them to their forum name or post.

Please look through this post, and if you spot your character name but don't see your forum name, please PM me any necessary details (your name that appears in your PayPal account, or your email that's linked to there, PLUS your forum handle) it would be much appreciated.

IF YOU'VE PAID BUT DON'T SEE YOURSELF ANYWHERE ON THIS LIST, PLEASE PM ME!

1... ealford1985 ... Ratasassin
    2... somebob ... Razira
    3... kaizerin ... Kaiserin
    4... epelesker ... Wheelman
    5... astrosimi5 ... The Peacemaker
    6... canadascott ... Thundrax
    7... CalamityCain ... Captain Adamant
    8.............................Kid Ballistic
    9... themightyzenith ... Britannia
    10... purin1 ... Neiuso
    11... Pallas0001 ... Sparrowhawk
    12.........................Lash
    13... themightyzenith ... Swashbuckler
    14... sistersilicon ... Sister Silicon
    15... angelightncg ... Cosmic Glory
    16... xcaligax ... Caliga
    17... numaman1990 ... Collectigus
    18... saburfang ... Rikku
    19........................Geek
    20... flyingfinn ... The Finnish
    21... deadman20 ... Turando
    22........................... Anatari
    23... jerax1011 ... Bunni B.O.T.
    24... xparibax ... Liira
    25... captmoonlight ... Old Glory VII
    26... siphak ... Jill Ibis
    27... forutnefire ... Flare
    28... tazy ... Exitus
    29...............Sersay
    30... Warriordante24 ... Jake
    31.................................Starblaze
    32... bluhman ... Chisoku
    33... iamrune ... Rune
    34... superjay01 ... Billy Rizer
    35..........................Luna Mars
    36... thepure0ne ... Axus
    37... jaazaniah1 ... Black Seraph
    38... cbn Mechakitty ... V.2
    39... KenpoJuJitsu3 ... Sho Nuff
    40..............................Arctic Flare
    41..............................Saga Venefica
    42..............................Protogen
    43... Hoboking ... Brutum
    44... Supercollider ... Angela Gabriel
    45... riltmos... Viro
    46... thelastsonofzod ... Deathwish
    47... themightyzenith ... Owl Woman
    48... rexcelestis ... The Harrier King
    49... epelesker ... Atomac
    50........................Sludd
    51.......................Lightning Bolt
    52... lordwolfy ... Griff Duskfeather
    53.......................Blade Duskfeather
    54.......................Typhon Duskfeather
    55... blazer2001 ... Drakk'hen
    56..........................Fefnir
    57... Thistleswift1 ... Piffle
    58... dr490nbr347hi ... ArchTech
    Post edited by biffsmackwell on
    biffsig.jpg
    @dr490nbr347hi, I sent you a forum PM.
    biffsig.jpg
  • riltmosriltmos Posts: 204 Arc User
    Sorry, I think I might have derped a bit in my message, I am Viro.
    Aha! Thank you, and no worries!
    biffsig.jpg
  • saburfangsaburfang Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    @saburfang

Geek is my second character i requested after Rikku

And I have made payments for both characters

(Just posting this because I see multiple dots after Geek, so I'm just assuming I needed to verify my @tag for him too)
  • blazer2001blazer2001 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Hey Biff!

You can put number 53 and 55 on your list to me, I've already put references of both Drakk'hen, I'll put references of Blade Duskfeather very soon :).

As for numbers 54 and 56, they are from my brother's account (@Sahadia), so you can complete your list, he has put a reference for Fefnir already, he will post the reference for Typhon Duskfeather ASAP.

The four slots are already paid, if you want confirmation of the payment, please let me know.

Thank you.
    I'm the ruler of the fire power.
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2016

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
    saburfang said:

(Just posting this because I see multiple dots after Geek, so I'm just assuming I needed to verify my @tag for him too)

Oh, sorry guys, I should have elaborated a bit. The long row of dots is just spacing, it means that the player above that line has paid for multiple characters. For instance:

39... KenpoJuJitsu3 ... Sho Nuff
    40..............................Arctic Flare
    41..............................Saga Venefica
    42..............................Protogen

This means that he's got 4 characters in the poster. Only stuff WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS needs to be clarified.
    biffsig.jpg
  • thepure0nethepure0ne Posts: 57 Arc User
    If you didnt see my private message biff, I should be number 36 I believe. The handle being @thepure0ne . I may have not put it in the payment notes and I am sorry.
    It's all good, not a big deal. It's all just for the sake of my sanity. I hadn't expected this project to get so big! So it needed lots of organization.
    biffsig.jpg
  • winingwining Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Handle is @shanatow Character: Bruiss, travel powers are super jump and hyper ball, He punches people. Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/5IE7Q I just sent the Money homie.
    Post edited by wining on
    Hi guys! So most of my day was spent organizing all the entries so I didn't get too much done. I've finished up Razira and inked the Peacekeeper (Day 2 update in the first post), but I'm not done for the night, yet. I have some characters to redraw, so I'm doing that. I'm gonna try for two, three, maybe four more characters penciled tonight. Tomorrow, if there's any more entries, they'll be easier to catalogue so most of my time will be spent penciling and inking. This show is finally getting on the road!

Stay tuned!
    biffsig.jpg
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    I just broke my piggybank...How would extra 52 characters sound??...
    /jk
    Cool beans, dude. Cool beans.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    58 characters? That's excellent, I'm really looking forward to the end result :D
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • astrosimi5astrosimi5 Posts: 8 Arc User

Hi guys! So most of my day was spent organizing all the entries so I didn't get too much done. I've finished up Razira and inked the Peacekeeper (Day 2 update in the first post), but I'm not done for the night, yet.

He looks fantastic, Smackwell. Much respect for this gargantuan undertaking.
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Hope you have as much fun drawing everyone as much as we will enjoy seeing the finished product!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    I made my payment for four slots.

The first slot would be my dragon OC Drakk'hen, you can see some references here:

Drawing on DA
    Reference Sheet 1
    Reference Sheet 2

He uses the infernal powerset, specially the chain powers, his travel power is regular flight (with his wings).

The second slot would be a fire character named Fefnir, you can find a reference of him here:

Reference Sheet

This is a fire powers character, he has fire form among his powers, his travel power is fire flight.​​
    The other two slots are for the griffon characters @lordwolfy mentioned on his post, here are their reference sheets:

Typhon Duskfeather Reference

Typhon has a combination of wind, ice and electric powers, his travel power is regular flight.

Blade Duskfeather Reference

Blade uses telekinetic swords (dual swords) as powers, as a kind of "fiery swords" (colored orange), his travel power is regular flight.

Thank you very much for the oportunity, please let me know if you need anything else from any character :).​​
    Alrighty, I've updated the list, and as of this moment all payments and characters and reference images are accounted for. Hooray!
    biffsig.jpg
    If only cosmic hunts went this smoothly! :smile:
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Hey guys, no update tonight because all I have is sketches, but tomorrow I'll have plenty of inked characters to show. Thanks for your patience!
    biffsig.jpg

Hey guys, no update tonight because all I have is sketches, but tomorrow I'll have plenty of inked characters to show. Thanks for your patience!

I WANT IT NAOW!

Joking smacky, I'm pretty sure we all understand that with so many characters to do it may take some time.

zrdRBy8.png
    Well, I expected to have more done by now, but there were a few speedbumps in the way. Some characters with loooots of details, some other setbacks, real life junk.

I have sketches of the first ten submissions, and I'm working now to ink them up. Yours should be up either today or tomorrow.
    biffsig.jpg
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Trust me everyone.....Biff just took out doodle and is going to work on your toons, all night long.
  • supercollider75supercollider75 Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Heya Smackwell,
    This brought me out of semi-retirement! Thank you!

Just paid. [edit - well paid then found this post hadn't posted fully!]
    Angela Gabriel@Supercollide
    Winged Flight - Healer

Hopefully these pic links work since I'm mostly locked out of my photobucket account now.
    [EDIT - AH! It was the picture links the forum didn't like! You've been sent these on Email]

Ideal pose would likely be in the air hands out healing (similar pose to blocking I'd guess)
    If i could have a copy of the individual shot of Angela as well that would be awesome!
    I like this idea, payment sent! This is Beez:
    Her travel powers are acrobatics and shadow wing flight, either one is fine with me so use whichever you think would be best. My only minor request is that she has her pistols drawn for any actiony oriented poses. She uses modern conventional pistol #3

A close up:

and an alt costume + scale:

(either outfit will do)

Post edited by beezeeze on

• slapperfishslapperfish Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    (deleted)
    Post edited by slapperfish on
    Welcome to all the new additions!

The list on the last page of all the characters is out of date and will probably stay that way; I only put it up to clear up any missing info I needed. Everything is good now.

Update is posted on the first post. Nine heroes are inked now, Purin I plan on getting Neiuso inked tonight; if I can't, then definitely tomorrow.
    biffsig.jpg
  • calamitycaincalamitycain Posts: 4 Arc User
    Posting for a friend!

Name: Tesseract@gijoespouse2
    Travel Powers: Teleportation/Acrobatics
    Powers: Teleportation via Chronokineses, other time-related BS
    Reference Sheet: http://primusdatabase.com/images/9/9f/Tess_2.0_reference_sheet.png
    Pose: Something similar to

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

but instead of web-slinging, Tess is teleporting in midair to drop down on someone?
    [center][img overlay=true]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx205/CalamityCain/CalamityCainRound_zpsj7tuoxhr.png[/img][/center]

[center]Check out the Calamity Cain Cast of Characters here on [url=http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=User:CalamityCain]PRIMUS Database[/url]![/center]
  • khaellioskhaellios Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Does "through to the 9th of July" mean that entries will still be accepted if posted today?
    Could you please confirm that this entry still counts? I can send the payment right away.

I would like to include Kid Ballistic and Lash's teammate from the Progeny if still possible, Black Ice.

Black Ice - Character Reference:

To get around he uses parkour (Athlethics/Acrobatics), but if you feel like drawing some form of ice surfing instead (like Marvel's Iceman uses), or find it easier to position him that way, you are welcome to go for it. Whatever pose works best for the image.
    Preferably not something resembling the "Ice Slide" travel power from this game though, not a big fan of how that one looks.

There is additional information, as well as a link to download his costume files, to be found on Black Ice's PDB page.
    Everything you need should already be on the reference above, just mentioning it in case you may find it helpful.

Black Ice@Feronius
    Post edited by khaellios on
    PRIMUS Database - Black Ice | Jinn | Artos
    Looking good! With 60+ characters will things get a bit crowded, even if you enlarge the image?

Welcome to all the new additions!

The list on the last page of all the characters is out of date and will probably stay that way; I only put it up to clear up any missing info I needed. Everything is good now.

Update is posted on the first post. Nine heroes are inked now, Purin I plan on getting Neiuso inked tonight; if I can't, then definitely tomorrow.

JwLmWoa.png
    edited July 2016

Update is posted on the first post. Nine heroes are inked now.

It's taking shape nicely, Brit's sceptre of power looks like it was a pain in the **** to do, but ya nailed it. I imagine the border on the inside of her cape and the heraldic lion on her insignia emblem will be added later (another pain in the ****, I'm sure....sorry) ;).

photo hgytf.jpg

P.S. Love the pose and the majestic, flowing cape and above all the head crest :D

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
  • fuzzbutt53fuzzbutt53 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey My payment should be under Zachary Reid. i sent you $20 <3

I would like my two more popular characters to be drawn, Z (my tank), And Ferra (dual wield melee DPS). i will be supplying my own art, as well as their 'heroic' costumes from champs. PLEASE do not use the champs colors as their fur or markings, please use the art i show as their fur markings, they are most accurate.

Heres Ferra. I would like her to be grinning while in a combat pose with her swords. kinda like the swords ref.
    http://imgur.com/MokmOXL
    http://imgur.com/Ouf9CAV
    swords ref
    http://imgur.com/MFHZB7L
    FUR markings (her tail especially.) Her tan belly ends at her half point of her neck.
    http://imgur.com/EyiTMv6

Heres Z. I would like his pose to be holding out his right hand and icicles floating around it pointing outward as if hes charging icicle spear. I would also like him to have a "ice shield" version of the shield i give you the ref to on his left arm..
    http://imgur.com/55uKRYj
    http://imgur.com/tep2ozv
    FUR MARKINGS Please do not use the images above for his fur. He has a black stripe that meets from his muzzle to his tail. I should also emphasize that his stripe is about 2 inches thick. please make the stripe as thick as in the picture for his muzzle and tail. since they're the only thing visible in the costume. and of course his tuft of yellow hair. his expression can be "determined".
    http://imgur.com/iHgDjzB
    Ice Shield ref. Sorry if it is familiar with anyone. this actually looked pretty cool.
    http://paizo.com/image/content/ItemPacks/ElementsOfPower-IceShield-1_500.jpeg

I look forward to how it turns out <3
    khaellios said:

Does "through to the 9th of July" mean that entries will still be accepted if posted today?
    Could you please confirm that this entry still counts? I can send the payment right away.

Yup! Entries are accepted up until midnight tonight, server time/PDT.

Looking good! With 60+ characters will things get a bit crowded, even if you enlarge the image?

The canvas size will continue to get larger to accommodate everyone. We've already busted through the top of the 17x11" landscape-oriented frame. In my Photoshop document, it's now 17x22", but I imagine it'll go bigger than that. I'm going to try to shoot for some kind of standard poster size that people will be able to get prints made of it.

It's taking shape nicely, Brit's sceptre of power looks like it was a pain in the **** to do, but ya nailed it. I imagine the border on the inside of her cape and the heraldic lion on her insignia emblem will be added later (another pain in the ****, I'm sure....sorry) ;).

The lion I was going to add during the coloring phase, but I actually forgot the cape pattern. Will add that in soon!

Hey My payment should be under Zachary Reid. i sent you $20

Got it, thank you!
    biffsig.jpg