What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20160210.38 - Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Device Changes
Cowboyification Ray
No longer restricted to just Foxbatcon.
Duration increased to 20 seconds.
After the hat expires, players are immune to hatification for 10 minutes.
These devices are disabled in the powerhouse theater and club caprice.

New Device: Tinfoil Hat Ray
Available as the April monthly gold subscriber reward.
Similar to Cowboyification, this device replaces your targets hat with a tinfoil hat for 20 seconds. It also gives 5% Resistance to ego damage.

Fixed a tooltip bug with the Seismic Ping Pong Ball device.
Kryptos can only be summoned in the Vibora Bay apocalypse now.
Fixed descriptions on the old crafting location warp items to state where they actually take you.

Power Changes
Fixed a bug where Skullcrusher and Arc of Ruin did not count as aoe abilities.
Great Power has been renamed to Reckless and provides players with 15 Offense and 33% knock resistance per stack. Stacks up to 3 times.
Eruption's cooldown has been reduced to 8 seconds and the power now also refreshes all stacks of Reckless.
Decimate's initial delay when activating has been reduced slightly.
Hyper Voice should once again do damage on tap.
Added Spotlights and Bits as pet options for the medic drones power.

Costumes
All male heads in the animal pack now have customized eyes.
Fixed the pig head texture from being too dark.
Known issues: The textures are still being worked on.

Added Tinfoil Hats as the April gold subscriber reward costume piece.
Fixed a bug where the male Rocker jacket was clipping into the leg.
Dogz can now drop their tank top costume.
The Camera head has been resized and the textures cleaned up.
The Spotlight head has been resized.
Added Musical Notes Head Aura to the drifter store.
Since we added Electric and Acoustic heavy weapons, the Skull Guitar will no longer be a base heavy weapon but will instead be available in the drifter store for 30 salvage.

Misc
Added Rampage tokens to the vendor for testing purposes.
All mark 1 vehicles are now 120 salvage in the Drifter store. This was done to set a pricepoint for mark 1 vehicles, instead of having wildly different prices.
Added Blunderbus Pistol, Wheellock Pistol, Ice Blaster and Heroic Bow to the collector store.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go here: http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/categories/gameplay-bugs1. Posts that do not pertain to the current PTS patch will be removed.

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by the development team.
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1203590/costume-bug-list
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0​​

Comments

• Tinfoil Hat Ray Device...oh, i SO want that for STO

and why are you adding rampage tokens for testing purposes? i'm pretty sure justice gear's been tested to death by now - unless you're planning on adding more things to buy with them?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Device Changes

Cowboyification Ray

No longer restricted to just Foxbatcon.

Duration increased to 20 seconds.

After the hat expires, players are immune to hatification for 10 minutes.

These devices are disabled in the powerhouse theater and club caprice.

New Device: Tinfoil Hat Ray

Available as the April monthly gold subscriber reward.

Similar to Cowboyification, this device replaces your targets hat with a tinfoil hat for 20 seconds. It also gives 5% Resistance to ego damage.

• soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    "The System Operators have aborted all logins?"

Did you forget to add something? Or something else?
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The few minutes I did get to log on PTS the changes to HW are cool. Not 100% sure how useful more knock resistance is for a set that is already tied quite closely to STR SS, but it's never a disadvantage and 15 offense per stack is useful too.

The change to Decimate might be a small one, but it's very noticeable and it doesn't feel like you are penalized for taking a themed lunge now.
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Giving HW powers 33% knock resistance per stack? That is reckless :D Eh? Eh? No? Okay. >_>

Best part about this update is the rampage tokens though hahaha.
    edited March 2016
    kaizerin said:

The Spotlight head has been resized.

hm...strange, when I went to check this out, I found that the spotlight head has been renamed to "Unique:Spotlight" and it looked to be the same size as before.

Also, loving the new horse head hair.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    - Added Spotlights and Bits as pet options for the medic drones power.

:D That's awesome!!
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    I do not see any difference between Bit 00 and Bit 01 for the support drones.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Bug: The film reel seems to have gone missing off of the back of the camera head in this transition. Its a beautiful costume piece otherwise now though. Very shiny.

Bug: Spotlight head appears unchanged.

Suggestion: With the Spotlights and Bits being added as costume bits for pets, could we also see a Camera drone variant for attack drones? Having a camera bot as a pet would be quite shiny. It'd also be cool if we could get more more bipeds as pet options for this, and command animals. I'm thinking a Gorilla or Manimal would be awesome for Command Animals.

Sidebar: Could someone post pics of the Bullhead wearing the various hoods? I want to see if its feasible for my Minotaur rogue.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User

and why are you adding rampage tokens for testing purposes? i'm pretty sure justice gear's been tested to death by now - unless you're planning on adding more things to buy with them?​​

For build testing, not justice gear testing.

-----------------

I'm still not sure why Earthsplitter isn't the one being completely revamped instead of Eruption. Is there any hope Earthsplitter will get a look and made to do something anyone will actually use?

Great Power
    45 offense is still <1% damage on most level 40 characters. Is there any way to scale this with character level so all characters get enough offense to care about? I mean, unless something else has changed, you're asking for 2 advantage points for this (or giving up decimate) - that's giving up 20% base damage on most powers. And even 100% knock resistance isn't going to make str-based characters go ape over it with how badly marginal change in knock resistance actually performs. (And 100% is still marginal change).

Still planning on doing a Skewer : Annihilate comparison here at some point. Maybe tomorrow. Reserving further comment on Devastators until then too.
    edited March 2016

Bug: The film reel seems to have gone missing off of the back of the camera head in this transition. Its a beautiful costume piece otherwise now though. Very shiny.

Suggestion: With the Spotlights and Bits being added as costume bits for pets, could we also see a Camera drone variant for attack drones? Having a camera bot as a pet would be quite shiny. It'd also be cool if we could get more more bipeds as pet options for this, and command animals. I'm thinking a Gorilla or Manimal would be awesome for Command Animals.

Sidebar: Could someone post pics of the Bullhead wearing the various hoods? I want to see if its feasible for my Minotaur rogue.

Can confirm these bugs.

Also, as far as the pics of bull head in hood, we need someone to actually unlock the bull head. As all those that unlocked the pack when it first launched, did not unlock certain heads for males and females, bull head was not unlocked for either. But, from what I've seen with the new heads so far, is that most of them do not fit hoods.

Can confirm these bugs.

Also, as far as the pics of bull head in hood, we need someone to actually unlock the bull head. As all those that unlocked the pack when it first launched, did not unlock certain heads for males and females, bull head was not unlocked for either. But, from what I've seen with the new heads so far, is that most of them do not fit hoods.
    I tested the horsehead for it, and that works okay with the archer hood. I'm really hoping the bullhead works with that, or the Urban Anime hoods. Barnaby is a long standing NPC of mine from my DnD games, and I'm hopful that this set lets me do justice to him.

• xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    I think it is great that the Dodge animation was stopped from playing from that annoying bug that seemingly made you dodge auras. However, the dodge sound (which comprised of 55.3% of the annoying-ness of the bug) still plays when you are standing near an aura or OV.
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kaizerin said:

Added Blunderbus Pistol, Wheellock Pistol, Ice Blaster and Heroic Bow to the collector store.

It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
    Costumes

Still on the Animal pack subject!
    Any chance we will get FELINE FEET? :/
    we only have Wolf feet, despite having 3 Feline Heads, we kinda need this now! Yes the DOGz feet can be used, but they are not really Feline like
    We could use cat feet designed as the real world cat's BACK Feet
    It would make a great addition and would fit the Theme
    EXCEPT if you guys are planning to make beastial feet part of a future costume pack onion-13.gif
    OOOOOOH~~~~
    Wait... I cannot use pet skins... why am I even excited about it? onion-49.gif
    Is it unisex?

Any chance that the cool assymetric Jacket the female DOGz member wear will become available as well one day?
    Added Musical Notes Head Aura to the drifter store.

/Guitar Riff
    f3d.gif
    Decimate's initial delay when activating has been reduced slightly.
    YES YES YES
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH~​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

​​

Someone, test please if default skins for those pets are not changed, kinda absolutely dontvont to be creeped out right to my Main something non-thematic. Just like Spined Raptors in R3 Command Animals, where Gray Wolves used to be. Or maybe better of all remove sub requirements for Pet Skins and Emanation point, and leave it only for power tinting, because everywhere Tinting mentioned as a gold perk, but not power customization as a class (de-facto it is).
    The default heal drones are the white skin on the normal heal drone model.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

Great Power
    45 offense is still

With many folks using Wardicator, or even Vindicator plus something else, +45 Offense means another chunk of Defense, too.

Also, not everyone is level 40.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I love this update, sounds good.
    Post edited by carrionbaggage on
    Psi.
    edited March 2016

Great Power
    45 offense is still

With many folks using Wardicator, or even Vindicator plus something else, +45 Offense means another chunk of Defense, too.

Also, not everyone is level 40.
    Getting to level 40 is like 20 hours of playtime or less.

Most real players have at least 1 level 40. New players don't come in that frequently. (Ignore the spammer bots). I'd be willing to bet that most players during their playing-lifetime will spend more time playing at 40 than below 40, even across multiple characters. Probably by a factor of 3 or 4 or more.

45 offense is a meagre ~10 defense from wardicator even after looping. And surely you aren't suggesting Great Power should be balanced around 2 spec choices that neither HW AT gets both of?

(Yes, FFs can use it, but it means taking Vicious Descent or Cleave - how many FFs actually do that?)

Or here's a thought: fix the war/guardicator loop, and stop trying to balance around it.

More thought: Great Power doesn't need to be an offense boost. "Each stack of Great Power increases base power damage for all powers by 3%" would make it instantly appealing.
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    Love the continuing additions to the collectors store, although the bar is being set Higher for lockboxes with just how good the Collectors is. I assume the rarity will become like the Timewarp? That would be logical.
    kaizerin said:

All mark 1 vehicles are now 120 salvage in the Drifter store. This was done to set a pricepoint for mark 1 vehicles, instead of having wildly different prices.​​

That seems like an odd reason. Are you going to make their slots not have 'wildly different' amounts as well? Because for the most part, the most expensive Mark 1s are 7-8 slot vehicles and the cheap ones are 5 slot. 70 Drifter Salvage for an inferior vehicle? Okay. Same 120 price for an inferior vehicle. Er, no thanks?

It would be better to standardize their costs by their available slots, in the absence of time spent tinkering with vehicles themselves. 70 or 80 for 5-6 slot, 120 for 7-8 maybe?
    mijjestic said:

Love the continuing additions to the collectors store, although the bar is being set Higher for lockboxes with just how good the Collectors is. I assume the rarity will become like the Timewarp? That would be logical.

kaizerin said:

All mark 1 vehicles are now 120 salvage in the Drifter store. This was done to set a pricepoint for mark 1 vehicles, instead of having wildly different prices.​​

That seems like an odd reason. Are you going to make their slots not have 'wildly different' amounts as well? Because for the most part, the most expensive Mark 1s are 7-8 slot vehicles and the cheap ones are 5 slot. 70 Drifter Salvage for an inferior vehicle? Okay. Same 120 price for an inferior vehicle. Er, no thanks?

It would be better to standardize their costs by their available slots, in the absence of time spent tinkering with vehicles themselves. 70 or 80 for 5-6 slot, 120 for 7-8 maybe?
    1.) I think that's the intended implementation. Collector's lockboxes have replaced timewarp in the lineup, and I think that's actually a really good idea conceptually. Being able to get just what you want is a nice change in lockboxes, even if it does require a bit more patience to come through. Lets not do the timewarp again :D

2.) A very valid point. MK I vehicles as a whole have a lot of issues. MK II fixes most of these, but those changes never made it to their predecessor's. If a standard price is being applied to vehicles, then you should equally have a standard in mod slots and performance.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    Suggestion: Make the ice rifle weapon skin available for pulse beam rifle
    I mean come on, PBR could use some love in the skins department.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    notyuu wrote: »
    Suggestion: Make the ice rifle weapon skin available for pulse beam rifle
    I mean come on, PBR could use some love in the skins department.

THIS!
    Agreed​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    "Kryptos can only be summoned in the Vibora Bay apocalypse now."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    Oh god thank you for that
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited March 2016

45 offense is a meagre ~10 defense from wardicator even after looping. And surely you aren't suggesting Great Power should be balanced around 2 spec choices that neither HW AT gets both of?

Doesn't 45 Offense translate into +18 Defense from Vindicator with 2 Spec points? It isn't a giant bonus, but it is about the same as a good Defense mod.

I am not suggesting that Great Power should be balanced around specs that the AT doesn't get.
    And stop calling me Shirley.

I am suggesting that many folks with less optimal builds/gear, like many ATs, will, in fact, benefit from +45 Offense and +18 Defense. Not a huge benefit, but something. *Your* toon might be deep into diminishing returns, but that certainly isn't all or even most players.

I have a HW toon that uses Nem heirloom gear. These bonuses will be a nice addition.

And for the record, I overall do not like the extra emphasis of fire in the heavy weapons set. One of my toons will essentially be dumped/retrained because of this.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    The Offense bonus should probably be like 33 a stack to justify spending 2 points on.

Despite what Shirley said. ;)
    edited March 2016

Doesn't 45 Offense translate into +18 Defense from Vindicator with 2 Spec points? It isn't a giant bonus, but it is about the same as a good Defense mod.

I am not suggesting that Great Power should be balanced around specs that the AT doesn't get.
    And stop calling me Shirley.

I am suggesting, however, that many folks with less optimal builds/gear, like many ATs, will, in fact, benefit from +45 Offense and +18 Defense. *Your* toon might be deep into diminishing returns, but that certainly isn't all or even most players.

I have a HW toon that uses Nem heirloom gear. These bonuses will be a nice addition.
    Aggressive Stance is 20% of off -> def max. Without wardicator looping, 45 offense becomes 9 defense. With wardicator looping, that 9 defense -> 9 more offense -> 1.8 more defense -> 1.8 more offense -> 0.36 more defense -> ... 11.2 defense. Or ~10 ballparking. It's nowhere close to 18.

Many ATs have The Best Defense (even without Vindicator for looping), and it's trivial to hit near ~400 offense in that case. There's a blue primary that drops from regular mobs with +53 Str and +120 offense (w/ 1 core and 1 enhancement slot - used it till i farmed justice on my Devastator).

Nemesis Heirloom gear is leveling gear so you don't have to worry about gear before 40. The game should not be balanced with it in mind - it's a convenience for players leveling new toons. (It is notably short on non-stat mods, unlike all other gear you can get).

Even with only 100 offense, which is trivial for *anyone* to get, 45 offense is < 3% damage increase (i think it's <2%!). That should not cost 2 advantage points. You have to literally have no offense from anything to make Great Power worth the hassle of stacking and maintaining. The *only* characters that describes is people wearing full heirloom gear.
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Doesn't 45 Offense translate into +18 Defense from Vindicator with 2 Spec points?

45 Offense would translate to 9 defense. With the full wardicator loop, it would instead translate to 56.25 offense and 11.25 defense. Which is, overall, pretty trivial; even in a best-case scenario (no other source of offense & no crit chance or severity) that's about a 1.6% damage increase - and remember, that's before any "diminishing returns".

With the change that it gets refreshed by Eruption, I might use it on an AT that had cleave and didn't plan on ever using cleave as an attack - but that's basically it, and only because ATs tend to have plenty of spare advantage points to sink into things that might normally not be worth taking.

I'd prefer to see this as a one point advantage. I might still not use it on a freeform, but at least it would be worth considering.
    edited March 2016
    BUG: Blunderbuss Pistol and Wheellock Pistol do not unlock for the entire account.

I had to buy and unlock them again on a toon to test them. Even though I unlocked them with another toon already. Tested this on a third toon, they to had to unlock them.

Other than that, loving the new weapon skins.

Also, not sure as to what I'm seeing, but on the horse head's wild hear, I see a white edge on the hair, not sure what I'm seeing.
    Post edited by carrionbaggage on
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    All mark 1 vehicles are now 120 salvage in the Drifter store. This was done to set a pricepoint for mark 1 vehicles, instead of having wildly different prices

Sounds great to me, but I would buff some of the weaker Mk1s as a result - Hawkwing, Moray, Talon and Orphie aren't worth 120 unless you either increase their flight speed or give them a weapon useful in Rampages.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kaizerin said:

Kryptos can only be summoned in the Vibora Bay apocalypse now.

Why? Players use Kryptos in MC to get rid of the spammer bots. So much for concerned proactive players. Starting to think Cryptic is allowing these spambots into the game on purpose.
    kaizerin said:

​​

On another note, these changes are satisfactory. I do wonder if there will be a Dinosaur head pack in the future though. Maybe even a feet pack where we can have the raptor's feet and such.
    kaizerin said:

Great Power has been renamed to Reckless and provides players with 15 Offense and 33% knock resistance per stack. Stacks up to 3 times.

Still not impressed with this new buff. Offense isn't really that big of a deal even with Wardicator loop. Having 1000+ offense only gives 25% all dmg strength or so. Why not change it into something like Furious? Instead of Offense, it gives 1-2% all dmg bonus or resistance?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kaizerin said:

Since we added Electric and Acoustic heavy weapons, the Skull Guitar will no longer be a base heavy weapon but will instead be available in the drifter store for 30 salvage.

​​

Hmm... this seems vague to me. Will this mean that everyone, including Gold/Lifetime players will have to use drifter salvage to obtain it? What will happen to characters that already use the Skull Guitar as a base heavy weapon?

If you must discontinue the Skull Guitar from the base heavy weapons and make players pay for it , may I suggest either selling it in the Q store for 300 questionite or the Rocker Store (when it goes live) for 50 globals or sell it with a variety of guitar styles as a Rocker Heavy Weapons Pack in the Zen store for 425 zen.
    Actually, the skull guitar hasn't been released yet. Since we have a simpler guitar now though (two infact) we don't need this one as a freebie.
    morigosa said:

I'd prefer to see this as a one point advantage. I might still not use it on a freeform, but at least it would be worth considering.

1 point is definitely more logical for 45 Offense, and perhaps slightly less Knock Resist.
    mijjestic said:

morigosa said:

1 point is definitely more logical for 45 Offense, and perhaps slightly less Knock Resist.
    100% knock resistance is *nothing*. I wouldn't even think about it as adding real value to Great Power. You literally won't even know you have it when you eat knock attempts.
    Hmm. Maybe Reckless stack generation refreshes Rocking Out? Drummer or Bass keeping the beat? :)

Why? Players use Kryptos in MC to get rid of the spammer bots. So much for concerned proactive players. Starting to think Cryptic is allowing these spambots into the game on purpose.

That doesn't get rid of them, they still spam even if dead. Report the spammer bots, that's all that really "fixes" them. Killing them does nothing.

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

That doesn't get rid of them, they still spam even if dead. Report the spammer bots, that's all that really "fixes" them. Killing them does nothing.

Maybe, but I think it prevents their occasional hopping. They'll get logged out by the game in a few minutes.

mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User

BUG: Blunderbuss Pistol and Wheellock Pistol do not unlock for the entire account.

Poked it and can confirm that it's not unlocking account wide.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

...so... you excited about that tin foil hat?
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    The variety of prices for the MK I vehicles was to account for the varying powers of those vehicles. I'm guessing this has more to do with trying to push people into buying more lockboxes for drifter salvage then fixing the varying prices.
    Could the knockdown on Vicious Decent have a look at? It knocks back a bit which can be quite annoying if you use Eruption right after the lunge since your target can slide out of melee range before it hits, which puts it on cooldown but doesn't hit anything.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User

I've seen Kryptos abused by griefers SOOOOOOOO many times. I will admit I'll be sad that I can't summon him in my hideout so I can easily keep him from disappearing (it always seems like there is somebody nearby when I try summoning him outdoors). But really, this change needed to happen years ago.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Device Changes

Wouldn't it make more Sense if it was PARANORMAL Damage in general?
    Also Tinfoil costume hat when?​​
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    avianos wrote: »
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Device Changes

Wouldn't it make more Sense if it was PARANORMAL Damage in general?
    Also Tinfoil costume hat when?

april; you must have missed this:
    Added Tinfoil Hats as the April gold subscriber reward costume piece.
    ​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,584 Arc User
    mijjestic wrote: »

All mark 1 vehicles are now 120 salvage in the Drifter store. This was done to set a pricepoint for mark 1 vehicles, instead of having wildly different prices.

I agree with this.

Mark 1 Vehicles used to be 100 at most and going up to 150 and 200 was only for Mark 2s. So why overinflate the lowest price? Does Cryptic really think that increasing the price of items will make players want to spend more?​​
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kallethen said:

I've seen Kryptos abused by griefers SOOOOOOOO many times. I will admit I'll be sad that I can't summon him in my hideout so I can easily keep him from disappearing (it always seems like there is somebody nearby when I try summoning him outdoors). But really, this change needed to happen years ago.​​

This device was the troll of all troll and griefer item to use on all fronts of the game. PvE, see used to push players away to attempt to prevent someone to receive their reward, or push players away from the entrance to a building. PvP, seen spam in middle of duels before, not sure what effect that would do but annoy the duelers. RPers get the blunt force of it all when in Caprice some actually have pushed players from one end of the club to the other as they are RPing.

Also to comment to summon him, try on the roof of Dr. Ka's Brimstone when you get the quest. I do think recently they snuck in a description fix that tells you to go there to summon him, not 100% sure but I have a gut feeling like I saw that somewhere the last time I was running VBA it told me to try the roof.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    Just as Drg said. It was used to troll and it even was spamed to the point people crashed.
This discussion has been closed.