test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make the Serpent Armor Collar and the Supreme Serpent's Cape available for players

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
It has come to my attention this unique item is NPC-exlusive

This costume piece look like it was suppoced to be part of the Serpent Armor from Z-Store, but was never made available for players' characters
The only NPCs who have access to it is the Red Snake from Vibora Bay (who WEARS the whole Serpent armor set) and the Viper Priests from Serpent Lantern and Aftershock AP/CS

Apparently it's like the Viper Collar, it takes up some part of the character's back, its pretty Unique and Pretty-looking if you ask me!

It would make a Great addition for players, I can see my self using the Collar for my Spellcasters! Also it would give more variety for the Collar Category (which needs to be nuked and be made available for all Head-types)

Also another NPC Unique and Vipers' Iconic item

Special thanks to @-Robert505- for providing VIPERS' reference sheet​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    The waste cape as well. There's a few that seem to NPC exclusive, the one Talisman wears, the one the serpent priests have on (I don't think they're the same). I could use that collar, that's for sure, but the cape? I'm not sure. It would be nice to have a cape pattern where we could add the VIPER logo if we wanted, but a strictly VIPER cape isn't going to super useful for me anyways. Okay, I got one character, and one nemesis that could use it, but the sad thing about a VIPER nemesis is that they don't have access to VIPER mobs.

So, waste cape: please
    Collar: Yes please
    Bordered Cape which we can add logos to: Yes, pretty please.
  • Options
    ngeluzngeluz Posts: 60 Arc User
    Don't forget about Stoneblood, Dimentional Destroyer Wing Cape and Collar...among others! Wait I think there was a post not long ago to improve the tailor... If its still up you could post that there as the Devs are actully looking at it to make and add missing stuff from that tool.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    guyhumual wrote: »
    The waste cape as well. There's a few that seem to NPC exclusive, the one Talisman wears, the one the serpent priests have on (I don't think they're the same). I could use that collar, that's for sure, but the cape? I'm not sure. It would be nice to have a cape pattern where we could add the VIPER logo if we wanted, but a strictly VIPER cape isn't going to super useful for me anyways. Okay, I got one character, and one nemesis that could use it, but the sad thing about a VIPER nemesis is that they don't have access to VIPER mobs.

So, waste cape: please
    Collar: Yes please
    Bordered Cape which we can add logos to: Yes, pretty please.

Yes I know what cape you mean

No the Cape you see which the Serpent Priest is wearing is not the same, its the Robes Open jacket from one of the early Veteran Rewards!

as for the Waist cape, Talisman (along with hre Alternative Universe counterpart) AND female members of the Demons clan wear it!

I would be more than happy to use that costume piece as well since its more Thin than the New Shadows cape weist and doesn't have the clothe wrapped around the character
    ngeluz wrote: »
    Don't forget about Stoneblood, Dimentional Destroyer Wing Cape and Collar...among others! Wait I think there was a post not long ago to improve the tailor... If its still up you could post that there as the Devs are actully looking at it to make and add missing stuff from that tool.
    Hmm I have indeed noticed that Stoneblood has a Unique cape
    his minions also have some unique NPC exlusive belts as well

Dimentional Destroyer Wing Cape OH OH OH that thing is glorious​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    /Bump

Every time I see Red Snake in the Green Dragon alert, I want the Collar more and more​​
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Why stop here, how bout Unlock EVERYTHING! and be done with it.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    crappynamerulescrappynamerules Posts: 81 Arc User
    That collar is pretty sweet, I actually just assumed it came with the serpent armor stuff when I first bought it (since redsnake wears all those).
  • Options
    jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    The Supreme Serpent's cape looks like it's the same pattern as the one that drops from Draconis.
  • Options
    stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    ngeluz said:

Dimentional Destroyer Wing Cape and Collar.

Are you talking about the one he wears in Nemcon? If so, you can earn it just by defeating him in his buffed "dark" form. You also gain his boots and shoulder pads if I remember correctly.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    stratluver wrote: »
    Are you talking about the one he wears in Nemcon? If so, you can earn it just by defeating him in his buffed "dark" form. You also gain his boots and shoulder pads if I remember correctly.
    You are talking about the Normal Cape unlock
    the Shadow Destroyer Qliphothic FORM's Wing Cape is NOT unlocable for players
    champions_free03.jpg​​
  • Options
    spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Yes!!!
    I’ve been wanting that Waist cape for the longest time (I think Viperia wears it, too?).

The Collar is also pretty sweet!
    +1:+1: