test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Commissions

ectooneectoone Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Fan Base Alpha
Just a couple of commissions I've received. Links to Artists underneath, be sure to check them out!

These two are of my aquatic heroine Fathom. Super Soldier of the Sea

fathom_commission_by_joemdavis-d8rvukt.png
http://joemdavis.deviantart.com/

fathom_zpsoabctvcb.jpg
http://daggerpoint.deviantart.com/

Carmen Tethys is a former member of the U.S Coast Guard, having achieved the rank of Petty Officer 3rd Class. One night Tethys and a team were sent in after receiving a transmission about a mysterious research vessel that had floated in just off the coast.

A structural collapse separated her from the team aboard the boat and she continued to search on her own. She soon found a recently used research lab which was being used to create a super soldier serum with Atlantean DNA mixed in.

It was then she was jumped by a crazed scientist who successfully managed to inject her with the serum. It later turned out this was a trap called in by the scientist, Dr. Percival Lake in order to lure test subjects for his experiment called Project Poseidon.

The serum turned Tethys into a nearly perfect human being with peak strength, agility, stamina, and intelligence. Added to this was the ability to breathe underwater, swim faster than any human and increased resistance to the cold and pressure from the Atlantean DNA within the serum.

Carmen eventually left the Coast Guard and took up a job at the Deep Blue Waterpark as a lifeguard. This was in order to free up time for her real pursuit which was protecting the waterways surrounding Michigan as the new heroine, Fathom.
Post edited by ectoone on

Comments

• Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Wow, these look pretty sick!

Nice character also :D
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    Wow, these look pretty sick!

Nice character also :D

Corrected that for ya.

And yep, I like the first one the most.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    ectooneectoone Posts: 46 Arc User

Fathom fighting off one of her nemeses, the power armor wearing smuggler from Japan, Mako.

Artist is JkimSketches.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    These are fantastic
  • Options
    agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    That last one is very nice, stoic and sexy.
    AC