test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Massive Tailor Category Overhaul - Looking for Feedback

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2015 in Champions Online Discussion
Hey all! Making this thread to get some feedback on an idea I want to implement. I want to do a massive category overhaul for the tailor as our current categories are a mess and most are redundant.

Bellow would be the new layout for categories:

Head Region Categories

Heads & Hairs
This will contain humanoid heads.

Full Helmets
This will remove eyes (not eye accessories) as an option as all full helmets cover them.

Luchador
Luchador uses special heads that have the sides cut off to prevent clipping of the luchador masks, so it needs its own category. Luchador headwear shares the same selection as other hats and helmets, so it would only have access to the luchador options.

Beasts & Monsters
All beast/monster/oddball heads will go here. While these could all go into the heads and hair category, I'm trying to split up the general theme of costumes so people who don't want to make a monstrous type character don't have to sift through the parts. To be clear, beasts and monsters would have access to hairs and accessories just the same as the regular heads would.

Invisible
The Headless costumes that were introduced with the Cosmic/Retro Scifi set will go here. Eyes would be optional here.

The following options would be available in all of the head categories:
  • Hair
  • Eyebrow
  • Helmets (with the exception of Luchador)(this includes face mask options)
  • Eye accessories (forgot to include this)
  • Side Accessories
  • Top Accessory
  • Mouth Accessory

Upper Region Categories

Chest & Arms
Pretty much all standard chest options would go here, including shirts.

Jackets
Jackets use its own chest options that prevent the jackets from clipping, so this needs its own category. Only jacket chestwear items would be available here.

Robotic
Similar to jackets, robotic uses a different chest piece so the arm options fit.

Beast
Animal/Monstrous themed chest options will go here.

Skeletal
This needs its own category due to how the various skeletal chest options are set up.

Partial
Many players have been using the chest options made for jackets/robotic that have the limbs removed to get a limbless look. This category would not include those specific pieces, but would instead include a chest option that does not have arms but properly caps the costume so you can't see within the geometry.

The following options would be available in all of the upper categories:
  • Back
  • Neck
  • Collar (this would be moved next to the neck options as they're very similar)
  • Emblems
  • Shoulders
  • Chestwear (with the exception of jackets)(this includes integrated shoulder options)

Hand Region Categories

Hands & Gloves
Long gloves would be merged into this.

Beasts & Monsters
Monstrous and other oddball hand options will go here.

The following options would be available in all of the hand categories:
  • Bracers (moved here as the hand region is quite barren)
  • Hands
  • Arm Accessories (moved here as the hand region is quite barren)

Lower Region Categories

Tights
All regular leg options would go here.

Pants
All pants options would go here.

Medium Skirt
Special legs are used for these items that prevent clipping, so it needs its own category.

Long Skirt
Special legs are used for these items that prevent clipping, so it needs its own category.

Robotic
Needs its own category due to how the legs attach.

Beast
Animal/Monstrous themed leg options will go here.

Skeletal
This needs its own category due to how the various skeletal legs options are set up.

Partial
Similar to how the partial chest category would work. It would not include the limbless options that skirts and robotic use, but would instead have its own version that is properly capped.

The following options would be available in all of the lower categories:
  • Belt (would be moved here as it makes more sense to be with other hip/belt items)
  • Belt Accessory (would be moved here as it makes more sense to be with other hip/belt items)
  • Feet
  • Foot Accessory
  • Leg Accessory
  • Clothing (formerly Hips Layer #2)(some would be excluded that belong in the medium or long skirt category)
  • Hips Layer
  • Tails

This will give you all tons of more options and should make the tailor a little easier to navigate. However, it comes with a drawback. Removing categories will cause any costume using a removed category to default when it enters the tailor. There is no way to get around this.

So to be completely clear on what would happen if the category changes are made:
  • Nothing will happen to existing costumes. When you log in your character will remain the same.
  • You will not lose any of your costume unlocks.
  • When you enter the tailor if your costume uses a costume piece that's located in a category that was removed, it will go to a default category and remove the costume. You will have to reapply it in the tailor.
  • Costume save files will also load like this. If it was using a costume in a removed category it will go to a default category and remove the costume.
  • Your scales will remain untouched.

Should we make such a change, we plan to give players costume change tokens so they can go in and fix their costumes.

So the question for you all, would it be worth redoing your costume if the tailor was more organized and came with a bunch of new options?

Please respond with your thoughts and questions!​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    I support this. A nicer, easier-to-use tailor would be worth a few minutes spent reapplying costume parts.
    biffsig.jpg
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    I'm all for streamlining the lesser used or redundant categories in the tailor, I've even made a few suggestions in the past on the matter. It's a little dated, but I think most of the stuff on it haven't been implemented as of yet. Even as a heavy costumer (Most of the vets know I've got a "slight" obsession with how many costume slots my main and others have lol) I'm completely fine with making changes to existing costumes if that allows my original visions to come to life!!
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    Streamlining the tailor, one of Champions biggest features, I think is a worth while goal. Making things easier to find is definitely worth it. Some will have drawbacks, for me I have over 30 costumes, but I will live with these changes for better customization. After all, that's what we play Champions for, the ability to customize that dream character.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thesoulstarthesoulstar Posts: 122 Arc User
    This should've been done a very very VERY long time ago. Do it.
    On Call site found here: Project On Call

On Call FAQ found here:On Call FAQ
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    There are costumes that are designed around category problems in the tailor (e.g. invisible body parts). What will happen to them? I can understand feeling that they are not a feature, but I'd like to know.
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    I say go for it.

Especially I'd love to have access to more parts for various "beasts and monsters" without having to do wonky workarounds like using "huge humanoid helmets" and then an invisible holoforce helm. (Would be particularly looking forward to the psionic dragon details, actually; they should work well with a number of options...)

And of course the other way around is good too - I've seen people do some neat things with applying some of the insectoid head specific details to non-insectoid heads that have been made available in that category.

I presume the "invisible" category will have an eyes / no eyes option? Eyes floating in an energy field can be a neat effect...
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    In principle I'm all for this and have been advocating it for a long time now.........so YAY!

I think, however, that some efforts will have to be made to incorporate some of the glitch effects that people have found and that are used by many. For example, on one of my toons I use the headless "costume piece" under the Full Helmets category because it removes the eyes....which is perfect for that toon. This one would be an easy fix, just providing an eyes/no eyes choice under Headless would do it.

I think that this huge reorganisation would have to take these types of things into account.

I'm really looking forward to this new Costume Creator :D
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    A slight concern with removing eyes and eye accessories from full helmets is that there are options here which can project out of the helmet, and can potentially be used for good effect.

I'd be in favor of going to a tailor system with less limits on what can be used together, and let the players police 'clipping' in their own decisions.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    0% Disagreement
    100% Agreement
    tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif

Go with MANY Blessings~ Make CO's Tailor EVEN BETTER! onion-5.gif

Just a note:
    kaizerin wrote: »
    The following options would be available in all of those categories:
    • Hair
    • Eyebrow
    • Helmets (with the exception of Luchador)
    • Side Accessories
    • Top Accessory
    • Mouth Accessory

PLEASE Do not forget to NUKE the Collars and Short Hair category and make the Collars Available in ALL categories as well, seems this specific category is the most overshadowed, the restriction of Collar is nonsensical (oddly Party Hat is available in this category)

All the new Collars we got from the newest costume sets (both lockboxes and z store) have their collars available everywhere, so...

also I glee with joy with the idea of having all those categories available EVERYWHERE onion-29.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User

A slight concern with removing eyes and eye accessories from full helmets is that there are options here which can project out of the helmet, and can potentially be used for good effect.

Oh, good point. Can we get "eye accessories" added to the list of things that will be usable in all categories?
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    In my eyes, the most immediately glaring problem isn't costumes that players are wearing but rather that this may break all saved costume files. This would have the most negative effect on the Costumes and Concepts section of the forums since players sometimes help each other out and there's a few things in the sharing thread that are explicitly templates. Otherwise I'm 100% okay with the change but it caught my attention since I've participated in some outfit sharing threads so I've got a backlog.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    edited November 2015
    avianos said:

PLEASE Do not forget to NUKE the Collars and Short Hair category and make the Collars Available in ALL categories as well​​

morigosa said:

Oh, good point. Can we get "eye accessories" added to the list of things that will be usable in all categories?

Oh yes, these too.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • kriss94kriss94 Posts: 88 Arc User
    Very much worth it. Please do it! As for lucha heads, couldn't the meshes for the masks be slightly modified to fit over the normal humanoid heads instead of keeping the modified heads?
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    I rather like the sound of this. Our current categories need some fine tuning and are messy and a bit all over the place. Please go ahead with this one!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I would do one more and merge beast/monsterous heads with the head & hair.

Beast heads have a lot of additional costume pieces that would work great with head and hair.

For instance: avian has an additonal hair piece and helm.

But as long as all sections get the same piece, I am all for it. The hard part I think is unlocking those limited options that only unlock for certain pieces.

Like the cosmic set only get aura if you pick X.

Also duplicate pieces in additional areas is a plus. Like the third eye could work under eye accessories and could work in head wear, so why not unlock it for both?
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    On costume change tokens: there are people out there with a lot of costume slots. Is there a way to make it so updating a 'defaulted' costume is free, rather than giving out tokens?
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Also duplicate pieces in additional areas is a plus. Like the third eye could work under eye accessories and could work in head wear, so why not unlock it for both?

Like the face masks would be nice to be available in with hoods and hats. Currently, masks are in the same category as hoods and hats. For example, it'd be nice to wear a hood while wearing a plague mask for a plague doctor look.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User

On costume change tokens: there are people out there with a lot of costume slots. Is there a way to make it so updating a 'defaulted' costume is free, rather than giving out tokens?

That's a really good point. I personally don't really mind the cost associated with it, but I could imagine some might.
    biffsig.jpg
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    This is idea is superb, but it will bring much pain to vet players with lots of toons with lots of costumes.

My main toons are level 40, and each has 8-10 costumes. Significant changes, for a lifer (tailor discount), cost 10-15 G per toon. For 8 costume slots, that's pretty steep.

Is there a way that the server could detect a "defaulted" costume, and then grant a costume change token at that moment?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    All for it, of course. 600+ costumes potentially getting messed up be damned. I've had to fix -all- of them several times in the past anyways.

Added suggestion: Full shirts is a category that could use a lot of overhauling. For that is also a category that has been mostly forgotten and has many nonsensical restrictions with shoulders, neck parts, belts, chest wear, etc...

Snark never dies.
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Some form of quick conversion system might be worth looking into since there's a possibility this might break some NPCs or Nemesis villains.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    I know some of the ideas I added to the other suggestion thread but the option for left and right. Like something simple like eyebrows. Having a robotic/human face one would want to use a robot eyebrow on the robot part (or none) and a human eyebrow on the human part
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    As long as Collars is added to that list of "available in all categories" I'm 100% ok with this decision... Go for it...​​
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    My opinion echoes the general view above: I'm fine with having to reconstruct all my costumes as long as some care is taken not to prevent some of the common things currently created with obscure glitches. Frankly, I'm with ealford1985 that the head specific animal / bug / etc options of the oddball heads would benefit the general head list as well. Bring on the madness!

Really I see the OP proposal as bringing the benefits of fancy glitches to everyone, so it will create more opportunity to see creative new looks, even if there will be some initial conversion hassle.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    As someone who uses such categories for weird combos, I think allowing some duplicate categories (helmets in helmets and multiple side or top accessories) might make up for the lost categories.

What examples are we talking about here so we know what kind of combinations would be lost so players can see which categories are being removed.

I personally just want it so that if a category exists, it should be available in all major drop down options. Say if I want a space bubble helmet, but a regular helmet or any hair/accessory underneath. Particularly Eye Accessory because a great deal of those work with helmets to make a unique design.​​
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    So can you still make all the same stuff / combinations as you would be able to do now? If not then with some of my costumes I'd feel like I could never change that slot to a different one as I'd never be able to get the same costume again seeing as I use a lot of strange combinations just like buxom. What combinations are we talking that would be no longer available?

Making it more user friendly and easier to understand would be a really good thing to have but I sure do like being able to mix together a lot of strange things to get a really unique look.

As someone who uses such categories for weird combos, I think allowing some duplicate categories (helmets in helmets and multiple side or top accessories) might make up for the lost categories.

What examples are we talking about here so we know what kind of combinations would be lost so players can see which categories are being removed.

I personally just want it so that if a category exists, it should be available in all major drop down options. Say if I want a space bubble helmet, but a regular helmet or any hair/accessory underneath. Particularly Eye Accessory because a great deal of those work with helmets to make a unique design.​​

I for one would say...do away with eye/mouth accessory etc and make a new section which houses all the face costume pieces and have that section repeated multiple times like:

Hair A
    Hair B
    Face Accessory A
    Face Accessory B
    Face Accessory C
    Face Accessory D

Make enough sections so that no matter what combination you made it previously you wouldn't have to fix your costume. You might however have like Face Accessory D with NONE because you now have more options than previously.

But Face Accessory would have all the head options accessories in one category but reusable multiple times.
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif

Just Dooo Eeet.

• roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    To be clear, costumes would remain the same no matter what if you avoided the tailor. If you had a look you just couldn't part with for any reason, just leave it be.

@zamuelpwe brings up a great point about Nemeses. Be sure that is tested out.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    The tailor is way past due for an overhaul. Though hopefully after all the categories are reshuffled/changed/removed we can recreate whatever costumes were affected. (The eye accessories for full helmet for instance has options not found in the other head options)

So can you still make all the same stuff / combinations as you would be able to do now? If not then with some of my costumes I'd feel like I could never change that slot to a different one as I'd never be able to get the same costume again seeing as I use a lot of strange combinations just like buxom. What combinations are we talking that would be no longer available?

Making it more user friendly and easier to understand would be a really good thing to have but I sure do like being able to mix together a lot of strange things to get a really unique look.

To be clear, costumes would remain the same no matter what if you avoided the tailor. If you had a look you just couldn't part with for any reason, just leave it be.

@zamuelpwe brings up a great point about Nemeses. Be sure that is tested out.

This is very true. I still have a toon with a nighthawk hood (that had different permissions than they do now) and the limited time on Shield(?) tights set on a toon. However, you'll never be able to edit that look until you conform to the new restrictions.

But I don't see Kais's idea doing that.
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    I don't see the Collar options up there, I assume they'll be available in all categories as well? Or did you have plans to move them over to the ever-growing options list for the upper body tab?

Aside from all of that though, It'll be good to see the tailor get more upgrades. I'm okay with updating my costumes after all of this happens. Oh hey, while we're here... I've been meaning to poke you about this, but can we reduce the default size scale on the Male Wolf 01 Head? Doing that alone would definitely solve most of the clipping issues it has with the various head options like hairs and helmets.

I'll just leave this here for you.
    Z2UDYJ5.png​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    Belts with HIps Wear & Gear plz.

Or maybe get rid of that too and make it a default category or something?
  • freakstreakfreakstreak Posts: 45 Arc User
    As long as my body/face sliders remain unchanged, i'm cool with anything, really..
    witchcraft.jpg

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    We can all take screenshots of our characters and adjust them back to the way we want if need be, or as many have said (including OP), just avoid tailor.

So, this is absolutely fine by me, go for it.
  • ramthananaxramthananax Posts: 128 Arc User
    The Headless category should have invisible eyes, but still allow Eye Accessories.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    All costumes options working on animal heads. I would love hair options on cat heads so I could do Nepht proper >_>"
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    nepht said:

All costumes options working on animal heads. I would love hair options on cat heads so I could do Nepht proper >_>"

PHRASING!
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    It all sounds good, but can you add the option to save the legacy costume before you enter the editor - because it sounds as if they will be lost without that - and ensure that they can be reloaded from file if needed? I've got no problem with finding out where my old things are, if I want them, but I don't want to lose costumes simply because of an errant mouse click.

I for one would say...do away with eye/mouth accessory etc and make a new section which houses all the face costume pieces and have that section repeated multiple times like:

Hair A
    Hair B
    Face Accessory A
    Face Accessory B
    Face Accessory C
    Face Accessory D

Make enough sections so that no matter what combination you made it previously you wouldn't have to fix your costume. You might however have like Face Accessory D with NONE because you now have more options than previously.

But Face Accessory would have all the head options accessories in one category but reusable multiple times.

Another reason why this is a good idea is you would then be able to pick multiple facial hairs, eye pieces, mouth pieces, hats, hoods, & helms without being restriction to specific location.

If this is not feasible then perhaps making more locations would be best like:

Hair
    Facial hair
    Hoods
    Collar
    Head gear
    Face mask
    Eye gear
    Mouth gear
    Side gear
    Top gear

But honestly I think making it look more like what I qouted above would be easier (depending on how easy it is to relocate pieces.) I want to see what you come up with but if it blocks pieces with new layout there needs to be a way to get that same combination back.

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I'm going to need quite a few costume change tokens. I recycle some as nemesis or as a base for another one.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/252617/my-collection

a lot of the glitched costumes affect the chest- specifically using armour in the jackets section or legs.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Updated the main post with a full rundown of what would change.
    It all sounds good, but can you add the option to save the legacy costume before you enter the editor - because it sounds as if they will be lost without that - and ensure that they can be reloaded from file if needed? I've got no problem with finding out where my old things are, if I want them, but I don't want to lose costumes simply because of an errant mouse click.

Unfortunately this cannot happen.

If you enter the tailor and decide you don't want to make any changes, clicking back without purchasing the costume would undo the changes and your legacy costume will remain intact.

If you choose the purchase the changes you would not be able to get that old costume back.​​
  • canadaciaocanadaciao Posts: 9 Arc User
    This overhaul is absolutely worth the temporary loss of convenience in exchange for a permanent gain in versatility. It's something I've wanted to see come to fruition for yeaaaaars. I'm all for it.

[insert eager reaction meme here]
  • placidacidicplacidacidic Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Seriously, nothing needs to be said about this. Just do it.
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    An idea I just had while talking to friends about the tailor costs/token situation... in the week of the live release could the tailor cost be temporarily removed for every player for say a weeks time? This would allow unlimited tailor changes regardless of the number of costume slots/characters/accounts, thus appeasing those who are concerned about the amount of cost it would take to make changes. After the time elapses and with the following maintenance/patch, it's back to normal costs or using costume change tokens to make changes.

Also, it's been asked before, but what about unlocking all the colors for skin tones as well?
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
    edited November 2015
    jerax1011 said:

An idea I just had while talking to friends about the tailor costs/token situation... in the week of the live release could the tailor cost be temporarily removed for every player for say a weeks time? This would allow unlimited tailor changes regardless of the number of costume slots/characters/accounts, thus appeasing those who are concerned about the amount of cost it would take to make changes. After the time elapses and with the following maintenance/patch, it's back to normal costs or using costume change tokens to make changes.

Also, it's been asked before, but what about unlocking all the colors for skin tones as well?

Seconded!

It would be great to fix the colors of the Victorian and Archer set too. Since their introduction their colors were always slightly off.

Also, I'd like to suggest at least cloth, leather and metal categories on all costume pieces.

zrdRBy8.png
    edited November 2015
    Be great to have all the costume unlocked in PTS tailor so we can see how this will truly effect our looks. I really want to get on board with this, but I feel like something is gonna mess up some very cool looks.

i look forward to testing this in PTS, hopefully more pieces will be duplicated into other sections.
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • seanimusprimexseanimusprimex Posts: 47 Arc User
    Someone mentioned before about moving or duping some pieces into extra categories. YES, especially the vine face mask. That needs to be an eye accessory. And plague Mask should be a mouth accessory like alien hybrid and plated bull. Ive found an alternative way to make a plague mask under a hood (demon skull eye accs with stork mouth accs), but yes defintiely switch some things around. I also second giving EVERYTHING at least a cloth/leather/metal option. But, you know, if you could find it in your heart to add psi, holo, ghost, glass, and quicksilver textures to all the things that would be nice to...just saiyan..=)
    edited November 2015
    @kaiserin

A couple of questions:

1) will you be updating or taking suggestion on how you will be organzing the costume location (like relocating bull helm / alien mask or adding an additional location) or are you planning to leave them in the section they are now?
    2) where do partial mask and facial details work in this set-up? Will we be able to use Facial details now on partial mask?

Also

3) head emblems, can this get its on spot?
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    When you say you'd move collars to the neck options, do you mean you wouldn't be able to use a collar with a neckpiece, or that you'd put them in a neck options category? Because I have, and have seen, plenty of costumes using both collars and neckpieces.

If you're talking about lumping them all together in one category so we can't use them together, please don't do that!

*Edit* Huh, I could have sworn I saw "moved them into" instead of "move them next to". My bad! Sounds good.

Have you considered adding an "ears" category? We only have a few that could be considered ears (Dragon fins, bat ears, MAYBE the rock side accessories?) but it could open the way for more in the future!
    Post edited by mutantmaids on