Install Arc
Options

Oh snap!

2»

Comments

• Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited June 2015
    Funny how some other companies can have a vanila forum that does not look like a cr4p...
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    Not exactly the prettiest forum I've ever seen. Not the worst either though.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    mildmanneredcalmildmanneredcal Posts: 10 Arc User
    I actually really love kojiro's sig. It makes it really easy to skip over the posts it's attached to and move on to something worthwhile.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I THINK you might be able to get a little more emo, but you're really going to have to apply yourself. :D

"The bad man objects to my obviously annoying sig pic! What a bully!" **eyeroll**

OI! Dont go calling goths emo...emos are tartan wearing Kingdom Hearts playing little prats U_U

Teh Nepht is goth...stap ur cad'ness or I will sulk at yew ¬_¬"

OMG this forum is still rubbish links dont go blue U__U "teh nepht" is a link...crappy forum and ..yeah. SHUT UP SMACKWELL!

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    KagamiTheMagicalCatGerlKagamiTheMagicalCatGerl Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I actually really love kojiro's sig. It makes it really easy to skip over the posts it's attached to and move on to something worthwhile.

+1

PS - does anyone else here have the issue that your middle mouse button will not function on some pages here? Like you know how you can click it, and then scroll up and down by just moving the cursor... that doesn't work on some pages :|
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User

So does ignore, :p
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    This is amusing.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile I'm just over here like.

cMWalaa.gif
    In game I'm @eviltaco, aka chalupaoffury. Cryptic apparently loves making me change my name every 2 years or so.
  • Options
    mildmanneredcalmildmanneredcal Posts: 10 Arc User
    Ooh can we do that now?
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User

Then you might as well skip this whole forum, as you won't ever find something "worthwhile" here.
  • Options

Then you might as well skip this whole forum, as you won't ever find something "worthwhile" here.

c167fba9e1813db44576b0c861353b135570502f43aae04d3bc19abc221e0064.jpg
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options

c167fba9e1813db44576b0c861353b135570502f43aae04d3bc19abc221e0064.jpg

Been there, done that, own the t-shirt, the foam finger, the mug, and just about everything else sold in the gift shop.
  • Options
    Think kojira is slipping.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    Think kojira is slipping.

Who thinks? Come now, if you're going to make an insult, at least use recognizable English grammar.
  • Options

Then... why are you here?
  • Options

Then... why are you here?

1e48b11934b1ffbd679cd435d773d2956942e4e2d18851b3ebb982b0c5db0237.jpg
  • Options
    Ah, it's almost adorable.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    Animated gifs and embedded videos, more reasons to hate these hideous forums. They are a security nightmare just waiting to happen.
  • Options
    friezalivesonfriezaliveson Posts: 219 Arc User

PS - does anyone else here have the issue that your middle mouse button will not function on some pages here? Like you know how you can click it, and then scroll up and down by just moving the cursor... that doesn't work on some pages :|

Yeah I noticed that. I've been wondering if it's because of this migration or like... Arc is just terribad because it IS terribad.
  • Options

Yeah I noticed that. I've been wondering if it's because of this migration or like... Arc is just terribad because it IS terribad.

Hasn't anything to do with ARC. Just has everything to do with the fact they are like kids in a button factory and playing with everything instead of having ironed all this out months in advance.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    Is it just me or do long names like Brou's and Spinny's overlap onto the post message area?
  • Options
    jennymachx wrote: »
    Is it just me or do long names like Brou's and Spinny's overlap onto the post message area?

It's not just you.
  • Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    My middle mouse click has no effect here. I've never felt so powerless. :c
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User

If you can override the CSS (i.e.: Stylish addon), add:
    .Username { word-wrap: break-word; }

• Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    codewar65 wrote: »

If you can override the CSS (i.e.: Stylish addon), add:
    .Username { word-wrap: break-word; }

Awesome. Thanks. Have an e-cookie.png.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    My middle mouse click has no effect here. I've never felt so powerless. :c

It funny thing is, right now as I'm reading this page of comments, my middle mouse button does work... even though it didn't work on this exact same page when I was posting about it not working.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So I logged in the new forums for first time and I'm already Confused, Disoriented and Angry

Why are our Avatars so small? They look better while browsing with my Smartphone but on PC they are SO tiny
    Why I can't see all the recent Forums Posts in one page instead of having to go in each forum category individually, is there any option I'm missing here?

Also my Avatar is broken but MEH, this is the least thing I care about right now
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    avianos wrote: »
    So I logged in the new forums for first time and I'm already Confused, Disoriented and Angry

Why are our Avatars so small? They look better while browsing with my Smartphone but on PC they are SO tiny
    Why I can't see all the recent Forums Posts in one page instead of having to go in each forum category individually, is there any option I'm missing here?

Also my Avatar is broken but MEH, this is the least thing I care about right now

Welcome to Cryptic's latest scheme to get people to stfu and stop *****ing C:
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    When these forums first went up I couldn't post, I was logged in, but for some reason these forums wanted me to log in again. I followed the prompts, logged in again, but still couldn't post. Eventually I had three Arc banners across the top of the forums all saying I was logged in, but I was still unable to post. Obviously that problem has been resolved, but it was over a week before I was able to post in the forums again.
  • Options
    guyhumual wrote: »
    When these forums first went up I couldn't post, I was logged in, but for some reason these forums wanted me to log in again. I followed the prompts, logged in again, but still couldn't post. Eventually I had three Arc banners across the top of the forums all saying I was logged in, but I was still unable to post. Obviously that problem has been resolved, but it was over a week before I was able to post in the forums again.

That was probably during the time when they were still getting it setup. I'm pretty sure everyone had that.
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    That was probably during the time when they were still getting it setup. I'm pretty sure everyone had that.
    I don't know, this thread was up in that time and you were posting. I mean I can post now, but these forums were up on Friday, and I think it was Monday before I could post on these forums
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ah, nice, AdBlock lets you right click an image and block it. No need to find some silly script to do it. :D

I just managed to hide the entire forums using adblock plus for Firefox.A major improvement.
    then had to turn it off again to find it.

Bingo, found the right option, the non phantom flasher is gone.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    guyhumual wrote: »
    I don't know, this thread was up in that time and you were posting. I mean I can post now, but these forums were up on Friday, and I think it was Monday before I could post on these forums

Then I guess Vanilla just hates you more than it does most of us. Which is impressive, because its level of hate for the rest of us is already very high.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    Thread is going nowhere good, closing.
This discussion has been closed.