test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Good luck editing those Supergroup Ranks

guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Controls and Interface
You open the settings section of your super group console and for some reason the rank #1 settings aren't accessible. They're still there mind you, they just scroll off the screen and no matter if you resize the window, or open the other tabs it stays below the bottom of the screen so you're not gaining access to it.

What might help is adding scroll bars like you did with the tailors. I did finally manage to gain access to the Rank #1 tab by pressing the "G" button to open the group, and pressing my mouse button where the Rank #1 button scrolls past.
Post edited by guyhumual on

Comments

• nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have you tried scaling the UI after getting it open?

I
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have you tried scaling the UI after getting it open?

You mean the size of the Super group window? That's as big as my screen will allow and what happens is the space between the open tab and the unopened tabs increases. When the window is smaller the space decreases. The effect is that Rank #1 is always just off the screen. It's like it's designed to keep Rank #1 off the screen.
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Go into the options and change the entire GUI scale, should shrink everything down and make things fit, then maybe you can adjust something.
    edited April 2015
    Go into the options and change the entire GUI scale, should shrink everything down and make things fit, then maybe you can adjust something.
    Well when I scale it down to .8 I can see everything, but not at 1 which I'd assume is default, and it's pretty hard to read at that size so I'll resize everything after I make my adjustments. A scroll button would still help though.
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the help BTW, I thought of resizing the interface originally but I didn't see it in the graphics options, so I thought it might not be there, after you suggested resizing I exited to the character select screen and found it under basic options.