test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Subscription Sale!

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited March 2015 in Super News Network
Heroes, we're pleased to announce that for a limited time only, we're having a 33% sale on all recurring subscriptions! This awesome sale lasts till 10AM PDT, April 9th. Subscribing is your ticket into even more customization in Champions Online, including freeform power selection, access to tons of costume sets, and a monthly ZEN stipend!

Get more details in this blog.https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/9112643

Discount Starts: 3/26 at 10am PDT
Discount Ends: 4/9 at 10am PDT
Discount applies to 1-, 3-, and 6-month subscriptions. (Lifetime Subscriptions are not discounted.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    TT, you have no idea how fortuitous the timing of that sale is for me. Had the 33% deal ever since I started playing back in 2012, but I've been worried about my recent Paypal transfer just missing the deadline for my subscription to renew at the end of the month.

This'll give me the chance to keep it up even if I do miss it this once.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You guys broke the subscription side of the website! A friend wanted to buy a subscription and pressing on the subscription links takes us to a nice white page. Need to check that the site is function before you post the notice.:confused:
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2015
    Looks like it's part of the East datacenter issues. It was working earlier for me, so this should be resolved alongside the lingering datacenter stuff.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    subscription is your ticket to major altitus.:biggrin:
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rerrotrerrot Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    For the sale of the subscriptions are only for golds subscriptions or too for lifetime subscriptions?
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Discount Starts: 3/26 at 10am PDT
    Discount Ends: 4/9 at 10am PDT
    Discount applies to 1-, 3-, and 6-month subscriptions. (Lifetime Subscriptions are not discounted.)

See the red text, mate.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • rerrotrerrot Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok. Thx for the answer.