test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes, 3/26

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
Release notes for 3/27.

FoxbatCon:
-Michigan's premier superperson-oriented convention has returned to Millennium City! This event is running for a limited time, and you'll be able to earn exclusive rewards.
-We've fixed an issue with the cooldown timer for cosplayers, which was preventing them from refreshing after nine days as they should have. This fix causes logged-out time to also be counted. We suspect that, if your character participated in the event last year, the cooldown timers won't refresh for each cosplayer; instead, it'll probably just count down faster, because it'll count logged-out time.

Phase 1 of FoxbatCon begins this week -- Phase 2, with the true Foxbat mission, will begin on 4/1.
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tumblr_inline_n6wr5jzuqb1s9nclc.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ^ Can we have that Emote? ^
  • animalgirl95animalgirl95 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    tumblr_inline_n6wr5jzuqb1s9nclc.gif

So much this! ^
  • ravancheravanche Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Phase 2, with the true Foxbat mission, will begin on 4/1.

Wait... Phase 2 starts on April Fool's Day?

Oh, this can't possibly end well.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Release notes for 3/27.

FoxbatCon:
    -Michigan's premier superperson-oriented convention has returned to Millennium City! This event is running for a limited time, and you'll be able to earn exclusive rewards.
    -We've fixed an issue with the cooldown timer for cosplayers, which was preventing them from refreshing after nine days as they should have. This fix causes logged-out time to also be counted. We suspect that, if your character participated in the event last year, the cooldown timers won't refresh for each cosplayer; instead, it'll probably just count down faster, because it'll count logged-out time.

Phase 1 of FoxbatCon begins this week -- Phase 2, with the true Foxbat mission, will begin on 4/1.
    Victorian Foxbat approves "HUZZAH!"

screenshot_2015-03-27-19-07-03_1.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited March 2015

That is freaking brilliant.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    That is freaking brilliant.
    Hm. Someone should run a "foxbat through the ages" costume contest. Some offhand thoughts include Ancient Egyptian, Roman, Dark Ages, Pirate, Dark Future/Cyberpunk, and Space Opera.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So DC went and "borrowed" Foxbat's origins for Joker or "the paleman" who has existed thru time...
    Does this mean that Foxbat is immortal???
    :biggrin:
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    So DC went and "borrowed" Foxbat's origins for Joker or "the paleman" who has existed thru time...
    Does this mean that Foxbat is immortal???

Nah, Marvel lifted Foxbat's origin. His original name is En Sabah Derp.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My only complauint, is defender 2015's chest would look awsomer as a neckpeice to be able to be combined with other costumeparts easier
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    themightyzenith wipes the floor with me:

Wow, way to make my switch of Fashionista to such an ordinary Fox-outfit look lame! :tongue:

A3PhYivl.png

OK, it probably didn't need your help. I think I will try something better, now that you've inspired me. Seriously, great work! :smile:
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wow, way to make my switch of Fashionista to such an ordinary Fox-outfit look lame! :tongue:

A3PhYivl.png

OK, it probably didn't need your help. I think I will try something better, now that you've inspired me. Seriously, great work! :smile:

at least yours was the right colour, I did Pink Bats- the inferno. (for the bad joke, look up pink batts)
    Costume_kittykaboomboom_PinkBats_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_456050178_zpsaa8695ee.jpg
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• kirsroskirsros Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Note to self;make a Frank Miller-style Foxbat.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kirsros wrote: »
    Note to self;make a Frank Miller-style Foxbat.

That sounds like a challenge......
    screenshot_2015-03-30-17-30-35.jpg

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • cptcooltasticcptcooltastic Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The FOXBATCON: THE REAL FOXBAT mission just went live and I was able to get the Codfather piece and also the Captain Video piece. I located an different Captain Video to the very north that didn't work. I also located 2 different Cardboard Heroes that do not give a pop-up when near the door. I have positioned myself every which way trying to get it to work. Unable to get pass this part of the mission as it stands.

PS: If it helps, 2 of them are right next to each other more to the North. One of each.

EDIT: I seems to just be the one's with Green Doors that are bugged. I finally found a Cardboard Heroes with a Glass Door that worked fine.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That sounds like a challenge......
    screenshot_2015-03-30-17-30-35.jpg

See, now I want to do a Frank Miller style hero. You're terrible :P