test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Andromeda Brigade -RPSG Loosely inspired by Green Lantern

crashjrivecrashjrive Posts: 47 Arc User
Hi everyone!

Andromeda Brigade is a new RPSG I began about a week ago, and I would love to get some members to join me in getting things rolling and begin our adventure.

Theme: The Andromeda Brigade is a small, multinational, interstellar hero organization/police force. After the split of the extinct Eldritch Corps. into many different groups, the Andromeda Brigade seeks to reunite and become the peacekeeping powerhouse it once was. However, this is a challenge because some groups are now classified as villains, or simply do not want affiliation with the Andromeda Brigade.

With inspiration from the Green Lantern series, the Andromeda Brigade uses magic-powered accessories/armor to form magical energy constructs, shields, magical blasts, and the ability to fly, and track magic. They must have a sufficient amount of magic (per person) in their equipment to last in battle. The magic used by the organization is the same that was used by the Eldritch Corps long ago. Andromeda uses arcane magic, and the other groups use other forms of magic that are specifically needed to power their own equipment.

The power color is mainly orange, but heroes with red or yellow power colors are welcome as well. The colors red and gold/yellow both have side effects on its targets. We're currently discussing other colors that can be brought into the SG. Characters with powers already are welcome to join, as they will be able to use Andromeda Brigade's construct forming equipment along with their own powers.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please ask! Contact me ingame @Fire_Eagle.