test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A costume piece like this?

angelightncgangelightncg Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Suggestions Box
So I had recently returned to the game as the Cosmic Glory, love her, etc etc... and I wanted to make a great costume and went looking for pictures for inspirations. Then, I saw this.

LWSMQ0O.png

Superwoman's costume, yes she's a villain, but the idea of a cape going around that way with the icon/symbol right there is really cool. You could emulate it least about 80% but you couldn't have the shoulders showing. It'd be cool to have more shoulder showing tops like that that cover the mid-section.

Or a super cool cape with the symbol in the middle like that. It would be SUPER cool.

I don't know how it could work but, well. Its a suggestion!
Post edited by angelightncg on

Comments

• Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The cape is actually the only thing from that costume we can't do...

screenshot_2015-02-04-19-59-15_zps3c8fd296.jpg

Just a screenshot from inside the tailor to show it's possible...

but yea... I would love to have a cape like that...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    angelightncgangelightncg Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I know. :/ But a cape like that would be really cool.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Excuse me... I have to go to the bathroom... to um.... excuse me...
  • Options
    doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    X-Men's Storm also had a cape a bit similar to that at some point (don't know now, I don't read comics anymore). But I think it's probably a bit hard to make it work nicely with characters animations. It wouldn't be bad if Cryptic could do something like that though, even though I don't play female chars.
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    X-Men's Storm also had a cape a bit similar to that at some point (don't know now, I don't read comics anymore). But I think it's probably a bit hard to make it work nicely with characters animations. It wouldn't be bad if Cryptic could do something like that though, even though I don't play female chars.

It'll work just fine... the Magical Girl set has lace sleevelets attached to one of the tops that are in the same position on the arms as this cape.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nice to see how it turned out. @taekinuru, saw and spoke to you when you were making it.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That leotard over tightly stretched leather tights look....is that a thing? Cause dat hips.