test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I dunno

mogironmogiron Posts: 1
edited February 2015 in Gameplay Bugs
if its just me but the disconnects and the uneblievable Lagspikes are getting worse every day:mad:.I got fast Internet and this Game is the only one with those problems.I dont think the problem is my Internet connectioon since i keep hearing the same Problems from other Players.Since i started the game the Problems got worse.I keep on wondering what they do when they do maintenance.Hope it will be getting better soon.... I really like the game but it gets more and more unplayable.I would hate it to quit the game but im paying for something which doesnt seem to work right and i wont do this very much longer.So please do something to make the Game more entertaining and less frustrating.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same thing here. It's not just you. Rubberbanding, chat lag, slow response times to attacks / animations, etc. Started happening back around the last patch, a few days after I renewed my sub for another three months! :( I've actually restarted playing other MMOs now because of the lag and am not getting any lag on those.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    While I have been hearing a lot of people talk about SNR/DC happening more and more recently lately, I personally haven't been experiencing any such issue, so maybe it's a regional connection issue with CO server?
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?