test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PARAGON DAWN - A new dawn has risen!

emmiblazeemmiblaze Posts: 6 Arc User
Name: Paragon Dawn
Category: Casual, lite RP, PVE, XP/level grind, fun gamers, blue humor.
Age Requirement: 18+ mature players please.
Vent / Teamspeak: No
Special Requirements: Age requirement, please be respectful of others and represent the SG with pride.
Do you PvP?: Your choice. We don't usualy PvP, but you are free to play how you like.
Do you run 5mans / etc?: We try to team up on a regular basis. Alert teams, Adventure Packs, etc.
Personal Taboos: Harassing other SG members, immature behavior, vault raiders, general rudeness and beggars will not be tolerated.
Contact Info & Primary Timezone: All timezones. Contact @emmiblaze, @sovereignjustice, @huntingrose, @codewar65 or @themadvyking for info and invites.
About Us: Paragon Dawn was formed in the aftermath of the CoH closure by members of groups like Hero Dawn, The Justice Girls and Geeks United. We are more of a family than an SG. We have the loving mother and father, adorable brothers and sisters, doting aunts, crazy cousins, everything.

My name is Misty Rayne. I'm the daughter of Sovereign Rayne and Mad Vyking. I'm also known as "The Cute One".We have a HUGE family. There's me, of course, and I have like a bajillion brothers and sisters. Throw in a mother from an alternate dimension, and my awesome Aunts Galena and Cynthia, and you've got one large and wonderful family. We all love and look out for each other.
Along the way, we've brought in new members that have become part of the family, and we are stronger for it.

We are a large and very active group who believe in helping our own and other SG's we've formed a coalition with. There is never a stupid question in our ranks. Ask, and you will be answered. Speak, and you will be heard.

Ask any member of Paragon Dawn in game or visit our website at Paragondawn.com for more information, fill out an application for membership or to be put in touch with a recruiting officer. We look forward to taking you into the family and making you feel welcome.
Post edited by emmiblaze on

Comments

• jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I just realized I have always misread your sg name
    I thought it was Paragon Down
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How would another Lite RP Guild make a connection to Paragon Dawn for coalition / friendship checks?

I like what I read here, and other than my own groups penchant for silver and bronze age of comics theme, we're a fairly even match in all other areas, so I suspect our groups and members would get along famously.

I'm reachable in-game by PM or Email as @Rune and would love to begin a conversation about the possibilities of meeting up.
  • emmiblazeemmiblaze Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Greetings Rune! I will send you an ingame email to start the process of meeting up. We look forward to joining forces with a like minded group.
  • emmiblazeemmiblaze Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The link in the OP is now working. Please use that link to go to our site.

Please feel free to check us out and if interested, click the "Join" tab to apply for membership!
    Post edited by emmiblaze on