test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pimp My Valkyrie!

therealtedtherealted Posts: 52 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Costumes and Concepts
Hi all, looking for some creative help. I made a honky-tonk Valkyrie character a while ago; her backstory is that she got tired of slinging mead for deadbeats in Valhalla, so she's taking a working vacation here on Midgard. I've had a lot of fun with her tearing up Westside, and though I like her general "biker / truckstop diner" look, the color scheme is a bit lacking in, well, color.

Unfortunately, I can't hit on a color combo that clicks, so I'm hoping someone can make suggestions. The only things I don't want to change are the wings and the hair, but so long as the character looks "roadie tough," I'm open to anything. If that means different clothes, that's fine too.

Anyway, here she is in her current look. Any constructive feedback would be much appreciated.
Costume_Kolikos_Gunnar_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_474923953_zpsfffd32be.jpg
Post edited by therealted on

Comments

• Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Costume_ZamuelNow_Valk_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_475005369.jpg

There's a number of subtle changes that should be more noticeable in the game than looking at the file. Basically, it's a few key splashes of color, swapping colors around, or altering materials.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A good rule with dressing in casual gear is look at your own attire. Do you wear one color? Doubtful. Not everyone has matching colors on. Just think about that before you color.
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    oh you meant clothes.
    3f929831-d0e0-4b9d-aa2b-28877c351112_zpsgsnq9bpu.jpg
    [font="title-I'm as sane as any.."][/font]Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!