test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Project Hecate: New SG Forming

plainsdrifterplainsdrifter Posts: 8 Arc User
Project Hecate is actively recruiting members to start a new SG. Light/medium RP, and missions/adventure packs to start. The idea behind the group is that UNTIL has formed a new unit dedicated to dealing with magical menaces, with a tone along the lines of BPRD/Hellboy, or the Cthulu mythos as examples. So, we'll be looking to add the following types of characters:

- Any guns/swords/bow/martial arts toons: If you have a gunfighter, soldier or ninja, this would fit right in.

- Magical toons: Your witch, sorcerer, mystical healer, fallen angel or demon/demoness is most welcome.

- Any combination thereof: Pistol packin' pixies, anyone?

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, respond here or PM or email me in-game @plainsdrifter. The Doorway to the Unknown beckons, and Project Hecate will be there to defend it! (Please have a mature attitude and be drama-free.)
Post edited by plainsdrifter on

Comments

• ironcore33ironcore33 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hey there, I'm thinking about coming back to the game and your sg concept looks like fun. I have a concept I'm kicking around in my head for a new character, so I might be hitting you up in game when I get it ironed out!