test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What happens next in the event?

hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
Having never actually spent any time with the Winter Event before I am unaware of what all goes on. Can anyone explain what Tree Phase 2 and 3 are about?
Post edited by hasukurobi on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    if I remember correctly it just means that at the last phase you'll be able to get a gift item each day from under the tree.

its random what you get, I remember some nice things dropping altho its normally a stocking, you get to repeat it each day and I think with each character.

Hmm I see. Thank you.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It is indeed 1 free gift per day per character.

It's mostly useless stuff, but there's a low chance of getting a temporary Become device as well. I can't remember if there's also a chance for a permanent one, but if there is, it's a very low chance.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is an extremely rare chance that a Holiday Grab Bag will drop from a present. And there is an even more EXTREMELY rare chance that the Holiday Grab Bag will give a Steampunk Jetpack costume unlock.

You might get one in about 4 years of farming during this event.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    flyingfinn wrote: »

I saw that and well it tells about what dates things will happen and about BH it does not really say anything about what "Tree Phase" meant. It is actually a bit more lax on details than most but the rest answered so thanks to them.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I haven't gotten any grab bags yet, after nearly 200 presents. Also, I haven't found anyone on chat who has gotten a present.

Finally, my perk that counts presents opened stopped counting at 110/150. Probably from last year . . .

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.