test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GIF battle maybe?

1323334353638»

Comments

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    too late!

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    ew a monkey in a kimono o3o

I prefer my monkeys in a bath robe uwu
    well, i guess one couldnt expect a new apes suit:

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    The next costume set by Kai...

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • JmBkN.gif​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    zrdRBy8.png

• monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    disny-robo-1.png
    Time to consider for the robots. o3o
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    -snip- please delete this post i made -snip-
  • Envision instructing your dogs to put his rear feet simply his rear feet on a tangle. Or on the other hand, envision instructing your pussycat to give a high-five. Imagine a scenario in which you may want to target stick dog training your dog to utilize his nostril to ring a chime to go outside.