test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a casual super group with light RP

maxxzzor200maxxzzor200 Posts: 4 Arc User
Just like it says on the title. I've gotten pretty bored with playing this game by myself and having some friends and teammates sounds like a nice change. I'm fairly new to this game, only been playing a couple months, but I think I've learned the basics and I'm always willing to learn tricks from other players.

Currently, my strongest hero is a level 26 Inferno. If that's too weak, I'd be willing to stay out of group affairs until I'm strong enough. However, I am helpful enough to fly to the rescue as soon as possible if someone else on the team needs assistance.

By casual group with light RP, I mean a group where membership does not require constant playing at almost ever hour and everyone seems more like employees than teammates. It also means that the RP is light enough that you can jump into it at anytime and it isn't forced onto you and isn't the main point of the group.

Anyhow, I hope you'll be willing to give me a chance and I'll see you in the game.

- Overheat@maxxzzor200
Post edited by maxxzzor200 on

Comments

• junglewallacejunglewallace Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just like it says on the title. I've gotten pretty bored with playing this game by myself and having some friends and teammates sounds like a nice change. I'm fairly new to this game, only been playing a couple months, but I think I've learned the basics and I'm always willing to learn tricks from other players.

Currently, my strongest hero is a level 26 Inferno. If that's too weak, I'd be willing to stay out of group affairs until I'm strong enough. However, I am helpful enough to fly to the rescue as soon as possible if someone else on the team needs assistance.

By casual group with light RP, I mean a group where membership does not require constant playing at almost ever hour and everyone seems more like employees than teammates. It also means that the RP is light enough that you can jump into it at anytime and it isn't forced onto you and isn't the main point of the group.

Anyhow, I hope you'll be willing to give me a chance and I'll see you in the game.

- Overheat@maxxzzor200

Omniguard sounds like a good fit for you. Can you tell me a little bit more about your character? We only take characters who are primarily heroic, though we do have a few anti-heroes in the ranks. As long as you lean more toward the "hero" than the "anti," I'm sure there will be no problems. I joined a few months ago when I was a newbie and everyone is super friendly and ready to help. There's normally at least one or two people always on. We'll be more than happy to help grind out some of those levels for you. My understanding is that the Inferno is preeeeeetty squishy, so you might benefit from a meat shield or two for you to throw fire balls from behind.

For your reference, Omniguard is a group founded on the idea that any hero, regardless of power set, can make a difference. We have character ranging from cosmic level juggernauts to street level non-powered detectives, so I'm sure their's a spot for you to fit right in.

Just send me a mail in game ( @junglewallace ). I'll reply with a tell if I'm on and we can roll together and see how we jive.
    ________

Is this thing on?
  • ethershardethershard Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Omniguard sounds like a good fit for you. Can you tell me a little bit more about your character? We only take characters who are primarily heroic, though we do have a few anti-heroes in the ranks. As long as you lean more toward the "hero" than the "anti," I'm sure there will be no problems. I joined a few months ago when I was a newbie and everyone is super friendly and ready to help. There's normally at least one or two people always on. We'll be more than happy to help grind out some of those levels for you. My understanding is that the Inferno is preeeeeetty squishy, so you might benefit from a meat shield or two for you to throw fire balls from behind.

For your reference, Omniguard is a group founded on the idea that any hero, regardless of power set, can make a difference. We have character ranging from cosmic level juggernauts to street level non-powered detectives, so I'm sure their's a spot for you to fit right in.

Just send me a mail in game ( @junglewallace ). I'll reply with a tell if I'm on and we can roll together and see how we jive.

Hey!!! Easy with the squishy comments JW! :biggrin:

You can look me up as well ingame @ethershard
  • jimhsuajimhsua Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm not affiliated with Omniguard (or any public supergroup for that matter), but I can recommend them as a friendly place for newer players to "learn the ropes". I've lent a hand for some of their events on occassion.