test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vehicle Power Suppression

maldanaanmaldanaan Posts: 53 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Suggestions Box
I love vehicles, but I hate how they turn off all my other powers. I understand why your other powers can't be active while your vehicle device is active, but can't powers just be suppressed instead of turned off? Having to reactivate all of my toggles again after I deactivate my vehicle has been problematic and quite the annoyance.
Post edited by maldanaan on

Comments

• Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah just like how we have it on become devices...

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well my Form stays on when I use my werewolf device (I don't have to reactivate it when I switch back from werewolf)... can we at least maybe have just our forms stay on?
  • Options
    dontaskdontask Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Well my Form stays on when I use my werewolf device (I don't have to reactivate it when I switch back from werewolf)... can we at least maybe have just our forms stay on?

This is honestly all anyone needs. I'd like to jump to my travel power too if it was active when I activated the bike, but that's not so problematic. Showing up to a fight with your pants around your ankles on the other hand is.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The forms are turned off because their energy cost increase to all powers still effected vehicle power use. They originally let the form stay on since the damage increase was suppressed, but they made the power turn off entirely as a work around for the energy cost increase issue.

That's what happens when you copy paste Resistance Mega D tech.