test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Promotional Codes

serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Suggestions Box
Neverwinter has frequently issued promotional codes granting titles, non-combat outfit parts, companions, and even occasionally mounts ( http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Promotional_Item_Giveaway_Codes ). Usually a small bundle of consumable gear accompanies the main item, and these codes are issued via the official Facebook/Twitter feeds as well as different gaming websites as a way to advertise the game.

I'd like to see the above happening regularly for Champions going forward. I'm only aware of a handful issued previously. There are occasionally interviews provided to external websites regarding upcoming content, so at the same time those sites could be issued codes granting a title or small device in the game which may bring some new people in to try out the game they have a code for. Or issuing those codes via the CO Facebook / Twitter sites could get more people looking at those sites. If pressed for ideas on what to grant, the old weapon skin unlocks are always out there. :)

The two ARC codes (one of which is not expired) demonstrated CO can support redemption code entry, so the tech behind this should hopefully not be an issue.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'd like to see this happen as much as the other games.