test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you Devs!

hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
This is just a thank you to the Devs and the Cryptic team for the Anniversary event, the fight against Mechanon, the Double XP and Q weekends and, the Steel Crusade including the new permanent content. That combined with the continued release of new costumes based on the contest (which is the coolest thing I have seen in an MMO since we made the new Enterprise in STO) has been great.

I know it is rare for appreciation threads but when they are warranted they should happen. I also know that written or verbal praise is great but what really helps more is monetary praise. It also helps keep the game alive. So if you check your records I just dished out another $50.00 worth of Zen for Champions Online. Keep up the good work ladies and gentleman of the Dev teams and let's show them that this game is far from Dead! :wink:
Post edited by hasukurobi on

Comments

• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That's right! There are no zombie superheroes here!

( Said with absolutely no irony so that when players post their many undead heroes below I can make an even more obvious spit take )
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited October 2014

( Said with absolutely no irony so that when players post their many undead heroes below I can make an even more obvious spit take )

No no no. Those are UNdead. That is different. You must learn the proper Politically Correct terms for the living impaired. :biggrin: :tongue:
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The PC term is actually "differently vital" :biggrin:
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The game isn't dead, I don't get how people can say it is. But the game has limited it's target audience so to have a more efficient business model meaning that there are never any updates that ever effect PvP anymore. Any change they do to PvE powers or new things they add they make sure wont effect PvP in the slightest. There are other ex-players of CO like the more "hardcore" PvE players and stuff who also no longer find any updates truly being aimed at them, even rampages ended up being pretty much a walk over. The game isn't dead though as I said, it just depends if you are that specific target audience the game is currently aimed at or not.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for all the fixes you made for hero games.

SOMEONE HAD TO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    oddbirdyoddbirdy Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Aye, thanks from here too, it's actually been rather exciting to see all the activity!
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    oddbirdy wrote: »
    Aye, thanks from here too, it's actually been rather exciting to see all the activity!

This ^

Thanks! And thanks for keeping Champs a super-fun game! (pun very much intended!) :biggrin:
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I want to say thanks to the the Devs too, before I start complaining when Bloodmoon hits again.

So thank you guys. Mechanon has been a welcomed addition.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Ima undead I post all the time :P
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There are other ex-players of CO like the more "hardcore" PvE players and stuff who also no longer find any updates truly being aimed at them, even rampages ended up being pretty much a walk over.

And then when something high-end DOES come around, you get all the easymoders whining about how terrible it is. HOW DARE there be any content difficult enough to please those who enjoy a challenge?! (Mechanon open mission.)

Echoing the praise and gratitude. This was a nice event/content-addition. :D
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bwdares wrote: »
    Yeah I want to say thanks to the the Devs too, before I start complaining when Bloodmoon hits again.

So thank you guys. Mechanon has been a welcomed addition.
    But I like BloodMoon... *points at sig*
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    foxypersonfoxyperson Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes, thanks.

Also thanks for the monthly Gold rewards. Regardless of whether it's just a single piece like the speedster googles or a full set like the muscle set, a mothly anything is a sign of commitment.

Thanks for your renewed commitment. :)