What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes, 10/1

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2014 in Release Notes
Release Notes, for 10/1

Gold Reward:
-October’s Gold Reward is now available: Raw Muscle tights patterns.

Steel Crusade:
-Brain Freeze and Project Clockwork will no longer count another player viewing the cutscene as completing your own objective. (re-fixed)
-Main Screen Turn On perk on GATEWAY Station no longer completes when another player views the cutscene.

Anniversary Event:
-Mechanon, Mechanon Spider, and Liberated Mega-Destroid action figures now drop as Bind On Equip, rather than Bind On Pickup. This change does not affect any action figures which have already become bound.
-The Toy Master in Ren Cen will exchange your unused, bound Mechanon, Mechanon Spider, or Liberated Mega-Destroid action figure for an unbound copy. Note that once you have used your action figure, it is no longer an item in your inventory and cannot be exchanged.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Anniversary Event:
    -Mechanon, Mechanon Spider, and Liberated Mega-Destroid action figures now drop as Bind On Equip, rather than Bind On Pickup. This change does not affect any action figures which have already become bound.
    -The Toy Master in Ren Cen will exchange your unused, bound Mechanon, Mechanon Spider, or Liberated Mega-Destroid action figure for an unbound copy. Note that once you have used your action figure, it is no longer an item in your inventory and cannot be exchanged.

Thank you so much for this. :redface:
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Release Notes, for 10/1

Gold Reward:

[

raw muscles as in raw meat
    or
    raw muscles as in very muscular looking?
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    raw muscles as in raw meat
    or
    raw muscles as in very muscular looking?

More like 'Attack on Titan' skin.

original.jpg?1412105152
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
    edited October 2014
    BUG: Action Figure #139 Mechanon Spider should be a different number, 141 maybe, since there is already a #139 Junkbot
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have no idea what an Attack on Titan is (all I know about Titan is that it's very cold there, but it's still a good spot to look for extraterrestrial bacterial life, due to its hydrocarbon oceans and methane-ammonia atmosphere), but looking at that, I know now that I'm going to have to make an extra-tanky character and name him Meat Shield.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    I have no idea what an Attack on Titan is (all I know about Titan is that it's very cold there, but it's still a good spot to look for extraterrestrial bacterial life, due to its hydrocarbon oceans and methane-ammonia atmosphere), but looking at that, I know now that I'm going to have to make an extra-tanky character and name him Meat Shield.

Attack on Titan is a manga / anime featuring man-eating giants called titans that mostly destroyed future civilization. There are a whole bunch of titans but only very few have the skinless appearance so I'm not sure why people make the association so readily. :)

Personal I though Hellraiser when I first saw the new costume piece, or those old biology classroom models that show the interior (though admittedly those are usually half bone).
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Attack on Titan is a manga / anime featuring man-eating giants called titans that mostly destroyed future civilization. There are a whole bunch of titans but only very few have the skinless appearance so I'm not sure why people make the association so readily. :)

I suspect it has to do with most of the advertisements for the show featuring the skinless ones prominently. Having not seen the show, I've always assumed the monsters all looked like that :P

Google Image Search doesn't help to clarify much either :P
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Finally! I can make Inside-out Boy
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And we're an Exposed Organs chest piece away from the arrival of Slim Goodbody!
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And we're an Exposed Organs chest piece away from the arrival of Slim Goodbody!

Now there's a gritty, postmodern, effects-driven reboot nobody wants to see.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "On that day, Millenium City received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of Dr. Destroyer"

/Cue 1st Anime Opening with CO characters and Mega-Ds

Now if only some Talented Animator could make a Attack on Titan Opening Parody with CO characters fighting Mega Destroyers instead of Titans, It would be EPIC and would attract some attention to the game

It's a shame I missed the event, I kind of wanted that Spider AF :/
    Gold Reward:
    ninjapiff wrote: »
    More like 'Attack on Titan' skin.

original.jpg?1412105152

TITANS!

tumblr_inline_mr3gt4uvjI1qz4rgp.gif
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    so is this why there is now a SKELETAL section in the tailor?

• Options
    highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ssshhhhhhh

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *loud raspberry*
    newcategory_zps5950bdc8.png

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Curious and Curiouser, I suspect that this will be related with the Halloween
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!