test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions OC Coloring Help!

snytchell#0535 snytchell Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Fan Base Alpha
Well i drew this for a friend, but due to a few compolations i no longer had a colouring parner, so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me in the colouring department.

_w_i_p__champion_5__arona_by_snychampionsonline-d7ygoc2.png

_w_i_p__champion_2__diamond_edge_by_snychampionsonline-d77bwvn.png

New page created not long ago meant for CO players to commission their characters, so far the results been promising, but without a touch of Lineart and Coloring the requests wont go far, lost my coloring partner due to low bits of money, SO in resume:

I anyone would be interested in a partnership in terms of the colouring then you can contact me at SnyChampionsOnline@hotmail.com and maybe we can work something out. :cool:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sorry I can't help you with the coloring, but I wanted to say that the line work is excellent!

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

snytchell#0535 snytchell Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Much apreciated, its alright tho i thank for the thought of it, just gotta hope that someone will be willing to help. :smile:
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    that's my main in the top picture isn't it...huh, knew you were drawing it, but damn, never thought it'd be this far along already.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?