test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New SG recruiting!!!

magnathyr1magnathyr1 Posts: 20 Arc User
Hello there :biggrin:

Hand of Vengeance is a newly made SG that is actively recruiting. Our numbers are low at the moment, but with your help, that will not last long. RP is welcome and when we have enough members built up, RP events will be held regularly. RP will be light to medium by CO community standards. Also I am a very open leader, so I encourage ALL members to offer suggestions for events, competitions, awards, etc... I have an open door policy concerning this and the more participation we get from everyone, the more fun it will be for all.

For applications and more info, Check out our website at http://handofvengeance.guildlaunch.com

Hand of Vengeance is a group of laid back, casual gamers, who are here to help their fellow members in any way they can. We are looking for helpful and friendly players to help build the best SG that anyone could ever ask for. What makes an SG is its members and without you there would be no group, so we will strive to show our appreciation to ALL our members at all times. YOU are important to us.

That being said, with this being a newly formed SG the first 40 PLAYERS to join will be promoted immediately to Senior Members in the group. Within the first month, I will determine which 10 I will be promoting to Officer ranks. :cool:

I will select a member of the month within the first 3 days of October, and there will be a new member selected each month thereafter. Provided our recruitment has gone well, the member of the month will be selected by nomination and vote of all members. Not sure what will be offered as a prize for this award yet, but there will be something. Also, I will be coming up with other awards as our SG grows. This will include something like "RP king/queen of the month", "Event Master of the Quarter", "Idea of the Month", etc... I am open to suggestions as well. :biggrin:

It is my sincere hope that we of the Hand of Vengeance build the best SG that CO has ever seen and that our extended family becomes known by all players for their friendly and helpful nature.

If this sounds like the SG for you, drop a line to me in game
handle @magnathyr

Have Fun & Thanks :biggrin:
Post edited by magnathyr1 on

Comments

• novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What's the time zone? And how many members are there as of now? And btw regarding RPs- I am pretty sure there will be a bunch of people wondering if its ERP-friendly or not... Include that as well

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • magnathyr1magnathyr1 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am central time zone (-6 GMT)... due to my work schedule though, I am on at all different times and am looking for players of all timezones so that there will be fewer dead times.

ERP will be by choice of any and all participants, and will be kept in private... where it should be as to not offend others.

Hope that helps :D
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ok sure... As of now my time zone is like +8 and I don't that had be changing... So well I am afraid I won't be joining till enough players join from my zone... Till then, I will send over one of my characters that I play now and then.. Add Steelsin@purpulius to the guild on sunday

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me