test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interviews With the Kurobasa Six (totally the name!)

bellatorrexbellatorrex Posts: 169 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Fan Base Alpha
Hello, I'm Stan Kirby, Writer and Blogger of S.H. Weekly. Today I was able to get hold of one of six heroes who are closely tied to a man who is their common benefactor only known to the public as Kurobasa. Today we talk with the black and gold giant of the group, Omega Revolver. So let us begin shall we?

ejxH5mH.jpg?1

SK: So Omega, how does it feel to take a break from heroics and chat with me?

OR: Well, contrary to what you are probably thinking Mr. Kirby, I do have to rest and such like humans. I mean, from what I can remember, I was of a species extremely similar to you.

SK: Really? But, but you're a machine!? How can a machine be similar to a human in how they function?

OR: I guess that's the first question?

SK: Certainly so, why not.

OR: Well... Okay. From what I recall, my race lived in a different dimension though, similar to yours I assure you. The closest I can say what I was is a android but, I could sleep, dream, eat, breath, cry, bleed, so forth. Anything a human could do so could my species... yeah a little... um, what's the word used for this?

SK: Squicky.

OR: Yeah that works. Anyway, I use to be like that, while some of the functions remain, such as sleeping, bleeding, simple things like that, many things i don't have or use anymore because of what Doctor Prometheus did to me... He... He mutilated me. Was going to make me the figure head of his robotic armies... But, enough about that, what's the next question?

SK: What was the deal with Doctor Promethus?

OR: "Prometheus." And, why did you say it like the meth part of his name was the drug? Anyway he was a terrible, cruel and overall bitter old man at the big names like Doctor Destroyer, Warlord and even heroes like Defender. Kinda petty really. But, he found Alpha and my bodies and decided to launch his plans of world domination off that. Sorry if I don't say much about him... I rather not say anything about that little, greek psycho.

SK: Okaaay... Anyway, obviously you some how got away, and from your lack of interaction with someone tech savvy, I take it you did it on your own. Anyway, my next question is, what is with your appearance? Seems kinda villainous for a hero.

OR: ...Obviously this is Prometheus's work. I just never bothered to get my body modified to something more just. I chalk that up to not trusting humans with my parts considering what happened last time. Though I must admit, this form's durability and strength pale to what I remember my old body being. Though... it does make interacting with people I save difficult.

SK: Gotcha, so people have been saying despite not needing it, you've been seen with a giant battle axe lately, mind saying where you got it from?

OR: *Laughs* (To note, he some how laughed hard enough to shake my eye jelly! Also... he kinda sounds like Liam O'Bran for some reason. Hmm.) Oh god yes I got to tell this story. So I was in New York getting parts for a inventor friend of mine named Alessa Hendricks, she is a scientist and the only person I trust with my repairs just so you know, anyway I was in NY getting some things when this alien overlord shoots down in front of a crowd and starts boasting he is going to enslave them, make them build statues in his name, gonna have wenches. That typicall bull-

SK: No cursing in this interview, sorry.

OR: -crap... *clears... throat?* Sorry, heh. Well he is running his mouth stating his name is Killalthromax... Yeah he was starting to get pis..pis...pickled that people were getting his name wrong. As he was ranting about that I casually strolled over and socked him one in the jaw off panel... I mean from out of his sight. Apparently he had super strength but not durability. So I thought his axe and cape were niffy and took them. If I recall, he ran away from Earth crying that it's too dangerous, giant metal men coming out of no where attacking strangers.

SK: I see... So where is the cape now?

OR: People thought it was tacky, so I took it off... Kinda feel bad about taking his stuff... but only kinda.

SK: Okay, we all know you go blow to blow with Alpha Revolver all the time, but, what's your connection to him?

OR: Simple, from what I remember before we got "changed", he was a criminal on our planet and I was a cop after him. If you ever seen Destroyer Man with Steve Stallon and East Snaps, you'd could say even now we are like that. Basically he is my arch-nemesis for eternity... or till we some how die. We are difficult to kill apparently. Anyway, I do have memories of what I looked like before this, though vague. What I'm about to say is actually strange since it involves time travel, specifically Rig's time machine. Back before I did something to change my past in this world some, I was a lot more generic looking and Alpha was more like a giant gorilla like robot than my palette swap that he is now.

SK: Time Travel, changing stuff? What did you do?... Wait, nevermind, I don't want to pop the brains of my fans. Anyway, I believe the last question for the day: What is the deal with your name? I mean you don't have a Omega symbol on you nor do you carry a giant revolver.

OR: Simple really, Omega is the callsign of when I was created. Despite being found by the doctor first, I was the last one "built." Basically I was going to be the finalized model, Alpha the prototype, and the various other revolvers in the middle various phases. Do note there wasn't a revolver for each greek alphabet letter. The revolver part comes from my core type. Prometheus had developed a interesting core type that was shaped like a six round revolver cylinder. It was able to produce near-infinite energy. It was actually what he was working on before he went mad with jealousy and greed. Said it was going to be a new fire for humanity hence his name change.

SK: I see, and here I thought you had a actual revolver you used on things.

OR: The doc sadly never made a revolver looking arm cannon for me... I could get Alessa though... But, she is at the moment stuck in R&D in a place she only calls C.N. I can only hope my suggestion gets green lighted though.

SK: Well thank you for the time Omega, we hope to see you again sometime.

OR: ...Yeah, so do I.

*Omega leaves and can be heard shouting in curse heavy phrases that he is free.*

...Well, glad he enjoyed the interview, anyway catch us next time, next week for another interview with one of the Kurobasa Six.

OR: That's a stupid name you know, why not call us the Knights of Black Wings, or Ebony Bullets. Something that pops you little ****!

SK: Um... okay! Anyway, see you all next time!