test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cybermind Bracers and Jackets?

williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Costumes and Concepts
Can the Cybermind Bracers be used alongside the Jackets category? They're exactly what I need for a certain concept. X)
Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
Post edited by williamkony on

Comments

• Options
    summerfields#1113 summerfields Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, I just checked and sadly it doesn't. :frown:
    [ @Skaargoroth in-game / @summerfields on the Forums ]
    Current character roaster: The Iconica, Lady Mythica, Black Jackal, Omni-Woman, Fantomask
    Currently waiting for: Moar comics! And maybe City of Titans, too. Hopefully!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    They just need to remove the jackets category and just put all those in the chest option.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited August 2014
    They can't. Many of jackets and coats needs special upper body model to work.
  • Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    A better solution is to unlock all bracers for use under the jackets option. and lets include long gloves as an option for hands while we are at it.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Blast it. :( Alright, thanks for the answer(s).
    You COULD use the Victorian jacket.. it can be used in tights and skin and thus with bracers.

Yup, just found the Victorian Jacket lastnight. MIGHT end up using it, but that coat tail is just so dinky by comparison. D:
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    A better solution is to unlock all bracers for use under the jackets option. and lets include long gloves as an option for hands while we are at it.

Yeees. I pray for a day when the developers realize that it's okay if some people make bad costumes with unsavory clipping issues. Other people will use the clipping for the forces of good, if there's even any clipping at all!
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!