test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Adventurers (Medium RP)

historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
Greetings!

The Adventurers is a Medium RP team of costumed heroes. We have a bunch of friendly and interesting regulars, and we try to keep the team size kinda small so that it feels like a genuine team where everyone knows one another and is important!

We prefer science-based characters -- so if your character got their powers in a freak accident, by building their equipment from scratch, are just very well trained -- or something along any of those lines -- we want to hear from you!

Hopefully your character has a cool costume and a secret identity.

We specifically avoid having as members creatures such as over-powered magic users, preening vampires, or the most dangerous of all: drama queens! Our experience is ideally about problem solving, investigating, creaming villains, and growing through facing challenges! We try to find RP villains so that we can focus on being the heroes.

Every once in a while we do an RP story arc. If you want to read up on them, check out our PRIMUS database page which we keep up to date: http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=The_Adventurers

Presently we are seeking a character like this:
* Healer (ex. doctor, EMT, holistic practitioner)
* Male preferred

If you have a character like this, or if you have another one you think we should consider, make contact with me in game: Red Spider@historiphile.

Best wishes and we'll see you in game! :smile:
Post edited by historiphile on

Comments

• Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just want to pop in and say I love everything I read about this group, here and at their Primus database link.

Sounds like you guys have an awesome thing going, and I hope you continue to grow as much as you want. :biggrin:
  • Options
    devilhakotendevilhakoten Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I sent you an in-game mail, Red Spider.