test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Old Glass and Holo-Hex Pieces

cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Suggestions Box
Make everything that's glass, PSI, Holo-Hex like the Psionic Dragon and Holoforce costumes- all materials available for them as well.

THat's it.
Post edited by cybersoldier1981 on

Comments

• Options
    chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Make everything that's glass, PSI, Holo-Hex like the Psionic Dragon and Holoforce costumes- all materials available for them as well.

THat's it.

I've been saying this since before the Holoforce and Psionic Dragon sets came out... heck, I was saying it back when the only "psi-holo" parts were the PSI parts that you could get as drops.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    That would rock.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Very bad idea, won't ever happen, players whuold be able to exploit the glitch and make toons that can not be seen and use it to troll

Bad idea, won't happen
    Psi.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited August 2014
    He was asking about all materials for already existing older transparent pieces, not for every costume piece in existence.

I think the idea is sound. But also glow on all transparent pieces would be nice.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We've already got full body coverage with holo pieces. Some parts just can't be hidden with that bug. Changing around the psi back to be glass, etc, won't change that fact.

Hell, that bug has more to do with "I equipped a hood and I'm not wearing a hood" than just transparent pieces. We had people missing arms and legs way before these sets went live.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine