test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

7/31 Patch Notes

dwightmcdwightmc Posts: 95 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Super News Network
Hi Everyone,

Maintenance has completed and servers are now back online. For those interested, here are this week's patch notes:

Bug Fixes-
• King Sekhen's Lockbox now has the "Booster Box II" with XP Boost Plus instead of the older "Booster Box" with XP Boost - 1 Hour.

• Added a new pattern option to the Jackal head. Added two new pattern options to the Feather Mask. These awesome new patterns were designed by community member Kaiserin!

-Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    • Added a new pattern option to the Jackal head. Added two new pattern options to the Feather Mask. These awesome new patterns were designed by community member Kaiserin!

/happydance
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    dwightmc you missed one!

The new Psi Dragon set is out!
    Psi.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Didn't Psionic armor get released this patch? At least that's what the main CO Arc page news says.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Didn't Psionic armor get released this patch? At least that's what the main CO Arc page news says.

As a general policy PWE doesn't post about upcoming for-sale content in the patch notes. I can understand the confusion though, since they don't always seem to abide by this ruling.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    more patterns for the mask, Featherpuff(I was desperate for any name for that character) can have another costume
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Curious how the user designed patterns came to be. They're neat, but how did that happen?
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Curious how the user designed patterns came to be. They're neat, but how did that happen?

I was wondering that myself.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think there's a forum thread around here that talks about the texture map of the body and provides a link, but that thread was about how the texture map created horrible clip and overlap issues. If you have that and a program to make a skin out of it and save it as the proper image type ready for testing, you could have yourself a skin that could theoretically work.

Its the same for any game really with a rendering 3-D engine.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oh, no, I do 3d models. 3ds and maya. I was more on the ascended fan "you got content in the game" thing. I think it's pretty awesome, between the fan created costume designs and that. That and which individual programs were used to create it, etc...

Guess I could probably ask Kaiserin in game. It's just... That's the first time I've seen a legit "I made this" put into a mainstream game by a fan. Concepts, sure, but not a complete product. It's impressive enough that I'd love some details.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine