test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

People is RUINING PVP

mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
edited August 2014 in The Hero Games
And something needs to be done about this.

It's been going on for a long time you know?

You finally get to your opponent and get ready to clobber them.. but oh no! There they go, trash talking away.. just like that....

all the way back to rencen....

plz fix the que bug '--'
Post edited by mrhinkypunk on

Comments

• Options
    purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You know, if the queue bug was fixed I'd gladly play CO over most games right now. But as long as Bash and ZA are the only two things that don't kick everyone out, I might as well play PvE (which I get tired of quickly) or play other games for PvP.

Cryptic pls
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    purin1 wrote: »
    You know, if the queue bug was fixed I'd gladly play CO over most games right now. But as long as Bash and ZA are the only two things that don't kick everyone out, I might as well play PvE (which I get tired of quickly) or play other games for PvP.

Cryptic pls

Purin, plz go to the other thread and explain to the dumbos in there that that's what that thread is also about u_u
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Purin, plz go to the other thread and explain to the dumbos in there that that's what that thread is also about u_u

Yeah even after posting this thread I don't think they'll understand. ;D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    its not only bad sportsmanship, its the willingness of pvpers to use every exploit avaliable,
    (shadow strike UR builds anyone?)

http://periodictable.com/Samples/076.8/s13.JPG
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yeah even after posting this thread I don't think they'll understand. ;D

I'm personally amazed that after all these years, and after all the other issues that have cropped up... people are still that butthurt about the teleport TP.

Evidence that pvp is still getting new players? :o
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    haha yeah, that and those melee players who insist you not use travel powers, don't move, and stand there and let them kill you.

and if you use any self heals they call you a "healer" and "cheater" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol this is how I feel when people tell me not to use LoS. Then they take the duel to hospital where I still know like 3 places I can use to LoS. They then end up moving the duel arena until they find a way to get no obstacles for me to hide behind what-so-ever. Worst thing is these people use invuln perma AD builds that I wouldn't dare stand next to trying to kill them letting them hit me. :>
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Lol this is how I feel when people tell me not to use LoS. Then they take the duel to hospital where I still know like 3 places I can use to LoS. They then end up moving the duel arena until they find a way to get no obstacles for me to hide behind what-so-ever. Worst thing is these people use invuln perma AD builds that I wouldn't dare stand next to trying to kill them letting them hit me. :>

"It's blatant cheating. It's just as bad as teleport. I can't see you when you hide behind objects and I can't see you when you're teleporting. It's the same thing."

Uh huh. Okay.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    "It's blatant cheating. It's just as bad as teleport. I can't see you when you hide behind objects and I can't see you when you're teleporting. It's the same thing."

Uh huh. Okay.

Well the thing is that I see CO as the most "action" of the action MMO's, it was the original one. For something to be action I consider it to be similar to an FPS game with that same level of thrill, FPS games are based a lot around using things to hide behind and get the jump on your opponent. It's the exact same thing in CO, I'm not gonna stand next to a tank while it shoots the hell out of me as a light foot soldier I'm gonna use my small size to get into hiding places until I can get close enough to have a chance at blowing the tank up.

I actually think that the way LoS works in CO is one of the better things than what other MMO's have. I'd love if they looked into using LoS in PvE gameplay more too, I don't see why there shouldn't be a really hard hitting boss with massive aoe's which one shot people where you have to run behind pillars but the boss will destroy pillars that people are next to. No reason they couldn't do something like that.

But yeah PvP wise things like stealth and LoS are very much needed, if someone wants to play a squishy melee well they need to LoS / hide until they get a chance to attack while MD isn't up and manage to be up close, if they get it right they can devastate people still despite them using something slightly more unique.

We just need even the smallest thing done, even just looked at in PvP at people will have higher morale about the situation we are in. For a player to commit to an MMO it helps a lot to know that what they are playing is cared for, I know a lot of people including you who aren't playing CO mainly because they don't see much of a developed future in PvP. Anything at all, even if the devs even mention that they recognize the bug as a problem.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I just find the whole situation/argument to be silly. Yes, stealth is frustrating. It works well, perhaps too well when stacked, but it works nevertheless. Something that cannot be said about every mechanic or power when it comes to PvP. It adds variety to what would otherwise be a boring slugfest.

I am currently playing League of Legends believe it or not. The argument over there would be that it's not fair that I used the brush/fog of war to jump people with a squishy, bursty champion. Of course I'm going to do that. If I go in for an actual duel, I will get annihilated. I will always use the environment or stealth if I have access to it if I am a squishy champion.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    CO is full of big tough tanks who turn into whiny little girls the second people won't let them use their numeric superiority to stand-n-spam to a win.
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nerf da damn CON!! o3o
    Endurance Armoring R725G
    Con Armoring R7 300G WTF!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    stairs0 wrote: »
    Anyways, I agree that teleport's okay but imagine a duel where both people are teleporting. Stealth sight isn't very popular and I think that to see through r3 teleport you need the secondary perception gears, which are so hard to find these days. Something has to happen, but seeing all the "fixes" that have been implemented after the alert patch, I guess it would be better if they didn't touch teleport yet.

I don't believe that ranking teleport truly affects the stealth sight hiowever being at a further distance away does of couse on a higher level teleport you can move past 20-50ft away from the person rather quickly. Also LoS affects stealth sight.

I currently have NW t3 teleport steatlh sight to about 150ft away. Messiah currently seems to have similar stealth sight as do others such as ac2p.

If you wanna teleport verse me the most annoying thing it'll do is make it annoying for me to land SR seeing as you'd float down slowly if I did sleep you. However that all depends on how squishy you are, if you are squishy I could just as easy just go omicron - ice nade - you'd take fall damage - rimefire - sleep - sr - nanobot - sleep - sr - rimefire and that combo would work when someone is teleporting about as long as they used MD before hand.

They need to put a perception secondary in the acclaim vendor IMHO.

Teleport is needed for game balance PvP wise in BASH and others. Without it there is much less point in being squishy with high int.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Okay okay, guys, I got an idea, okay, what if - bear with me on this - get back the 3 other secondary gear slots.

NOW WAIT! These are not ordinary gear slots! You can't equip any items that increase your stats/crit chance/cooldown reduction/cost reduction.

Remember the old secondary gear:

HEALTH ON KILL, ENERGY ON KILL, PERCEPTION BUFF, KNOCK RESISTANCE, REGENERATION and etc. THEY BRING BACK THIS GEAR and WE CAN SLOT THESE INTO THE NEW SLOTS that I JUST INTRODUCED. Maybe bring back those primary buffs as form of secondary gear, like HOLD RESISTANCE, RESISTANCE to DARKNESS, resistance to CRUSHING, ETC.

Sound crazy?

MAYBE.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Okay okay, guys, I got an idea, okay, what if - bear with me on this - get back the 3 other secondary gear slots.

NOW WAIT! These are not ordinary gear slots! You can't equip any items that increase your stats/crit chance/cooldown reduction/cost reduction.

Remember the old secondary gear:

HEALTH ON KILL, ENERGY ON KILL, PERCEPTION BUFF, KNOCK RESISTANCE, REGENERATION and etc. THEY BRING BACK THIS GEAR and WE CAN SLOT THESE INTO THE NEW SLOTS that I JUST INTRODUCED. Maybe bring back those primary buffs as form of secondary gear, like HOLD RESISTANCE, RESISTANCE to DARKNESS, resistance to CRUSHING, ETC.

Sound crazy?

MAYBE.

It would be a nice idea to have it back. Doubling up on perception buff secondary's would allow someone with pretty low int to have powerful stealth sight.

I don't really mind the fact you can get ones that give defense / crit / healing / cooldown whatever but it's just that the old stuff isn't all truly in line with this stuff. It would be nice if all of it was just as viable as each other. Cooldown needs better deminishing returns like crit got before this would be done however but as long as the deminishing returns were put into place correctly you'd see a pretty interesting amount of balance in co PvP due to more options for gear being created.

It isn't so much choice of powers which is the problem with balance anyway, it is the specs and gear and how they work off with each other stupidly.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Buaaaaaaawwwww.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Please Fix The Que Bug For Hero Games.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It's amazing that we simultaneously have two of these threads and the same thing happened in both of them u_u I think our community deserves to just have pvp removed entirely from the game.
  • Options
    darqauradarqaura Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's amazing that we simultaneously have two of these threads and the same thing happened in both of them u_u I think our community deserves to just have pvp removed entirely from the game.

I think 95% of the community wouldn't give a you know what if it was.

PVP in this game is of the lowest priority for the devs and the community.

As much as I like pvp I'm not going to fool myself into thinking otherwise.

TL;DR: Careful what you wish for.

If there had never been a COH there would never have been a CO. :cool:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You know, I'd like for PvP to be removed from this game just so I can stop considering re-subbing even when I know that PvP will probably never be worked on. Just do something one way or the other already, Cryptic.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    They won't remove pvp because they're worried that they might break pve if they do. At this point, removing hero games and dueling from the game would be like trying to cut a slice out of a cake with a snow shovel. Also the cake is full of grenades and dynamite. Also there's like fifty people standing around you complaining constantly about it, half of whom are dementia-ridden elderly folks, and a sizable portion of the remainder being violent feminists, with most of them aggresively trying to push away anyone who's trying to give you any sort of positive support and in the mess quite frequently shoving each other. There are some comic book nerds in the crowd too but they're off to the side screaming at each other about something irrelevant.

Also I ate the cake.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    its not only bad sportsmanship, its the willingness of pvpers to use every exploit avaliable,
    (shadow strike UR builds anyone?)

Minor pet peeve here: That is not an exploit. An exploit is block-canceling throwing blades so you can throw 500 of em a minute. Keeping those 1 dps barrels in your inventory to keep your Defiance perma-capped. Shadow strafe UR is just smart building and 100% within the allowable limits of the rules. Not everyone is a theme build, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Calling people out for not being themed is as bad as calling people out for sacrificing efficiency for theme. People are gonna play how they enjoy playing.

Also, we really gotta set a default for if shadow strike is OP or not. Every time I mention that it does freaking absurd damage for a free power, I get told that it's balanced because people pbaoe and it's hard to hit with. And yet, people point out how broke it is when pvp balance comes around, because of stuff like this. I'm getting annoyed at being wrong on both sides, here. Either it's a broken power or it's not, but either way, can we all come to a consensus on that?
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Also, we really gotta set a default for if shadow strike is OP or not. Every time I mention that it does freaking absurd damage for a free power, I get told that it's balanced because people pbaoe and it's hard to hit with. And yet, people point out how broke it is when pvp balance comes around, because of stuff like this. I'm getting annoyed at being wrong on both sides, here. Either it's a broken power or it's not, but either way, can we all come to a consensus on that?

It isn't shadow strike which is the problem it is stealth sight. It is technically a "free power" however to use it you need to use NW and you pretty much have to be in brawler role. People seem to say the problem is when it's used with things like UR but it isn't really needed. SS isn't affected by any damage increase type stuff it will always hit around 21-23k so why is there any reason to buff it in any way with anything. Even if you do make a tanky SS build it's relatively easy to simple stay off the ground and break ego sleep whenever it's applied especially because of hold resistance stacks.

It's a broken power as are a lot of other powers however it isn't broken in how people think. It's purely broken due to nothing affecting it to increase it's damage.

UR is broken in how easy it is to put another ability over the top of it.

SR is broken in how it doesn't have any max target limit however it is also broken where sometimes it'll be applied onto the targets hit box meaning it doesn't actually hit the target because it's shooting above it.

SR is hardly used anymore due to AD rotations in PvP and SS is easy to counter if you know how. Ur is the trickiest for me however it isn't 100ft ranged like say... Mind break. Now THAT is literally a broken power in PvP in how it's extra damage isn't affected by unbreakable, and I still find their names ironic.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    It isn't shadow strike which is the problem it is stealth sight. It is technically a "free power" however to use it you need to use NW and you pretty much have to be in brawler role. People seem to say the problem is when it's used with things like UR but it isn't really needed. SS isn't affected by any damage increase type stuff it will always hit around 21-23k so why is there any reason to buff it in any way with anything. Even if you do make a tanky SS build it's relatively easy to simple stay off the ground and break ego sleep whenever it's applied especially because of hold resistance stacks.

It's a broken power as are a lot of other powers however it isn't broken in how people think. It's purely broken due to nothing affecting it to increase it's damage.

Makes sense. But, to be fair, with how stealth sight is working in pvp right now (aka, it's not) having to take night warrior isn't the worst thing in the world. It's flat out sad that mooks in alerts have better stealth sight than most of the pvp community.

Honestly, who the hell is stacking stealth and enrage anyway? Is this even a thing? "I'M SO MAD, I'M GOING TO SNEAK OVER AND QUIETLY STAB YOU IN THE LIVER!" I mean, what?
    UR is broken in how easy it is to put another ability over the top of it.

SR is broken in how it doesn't have any max target limit however it is also broken where sometimes it'll be applied onto the targets hit box meaning it doesn't actually hit the target because it's shooting above it.

SR is hardly used anymore due to AD rotations in PvP and SS is easy to counter if you know how. Ur is the trickiest for me however it isn't 100ft ranged like say... Mind break. Now THAT is literally a broken power in PvP in how it's extra damage isn't affected by unbreakable, and I still find their names ironic.

"the bullets didn't hit you because I was flying too high and they couldn't reach"? Seems legit. This is literally the first time I've heard anyone say telepathy was OP. I need time to process this.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is literally the first time I've heard anyone say telepathy was OP. I need time to process this.
    woww you've been gone a long time because if you let your opponent stack that telepathy shiz on you and let him fully charge ego surged MINDBREAK, YOU ARE DEAD.

mindbreak is break lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    gimme a break, mind break takes forever to stack enough debuffs, in pvp you'll be dead long before you get the chance, unless you run full cooldown redux, and then you sacrifice so much damage you simply cannot bust tanks.

Or you could BE a tank and use the Mind Break combo. Survive and power through enough to build your stacks.

Oh, sorry, I forgot @dazee knows it all. Wut a PeeVeePee pr0h.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You know, I'd like for PvP to be removed from this game just so I can stop considering re-subbing even when I know that PvP will probably never be worked on. Just do something one way or the other already, Cryptic.

I find myself at this very conclusion. Except I most definitely will never resub until they DO fix PvP/Hero Games/Rewards for HG's.

Until then.. It's been fun, folks, but I have virtual reality stuff to pursue now.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I'll have to conclude you've never seen the shadow strike UR build. UR goes off before shadow strike. that should not be allowed.

Shadow strike as is now is FINE.

UR going off before SS, and SS still hitting? that's broken.
    gimme a break, mind break takes forever to stack enough debuffs, in pvp you'll be dead long before you get the chance, unless you run full cooldown redux, and then you sacrifice so much damage you simply cannot bust tanks.

I'll have to conclude you've never PvP'd enough to really know all that much about the various builds within it or atleast what the best builds actually are. As I said UR is bugged where it can be used along with something else which is kinda stupid however SS still hits that flat atleast 21k damage which is kinda stupid if you are gonna stack damage to get a high UR. Pretty much if someone is using UR with their SS they are stupid and I bet you I'd kill them in a single SR.

A lot of things are broken in CO or atleast not working the way they were intended. By your logic everyone is exploiting in some way.
    Makes sense. But, to be fair, with how stealth sight is working in pvp right now (aka, it's not) having to take night warrior isn't the worst thing in the world. It's flat out sad that mooks in alerts have better stealth sight than most of the pvp community.

The old stealth sight works fine it's just not easy enough to get anymore.
    "the bullets didn't hit you because I was flying too high and they couldn't reach"? Seems legit. This is literally the first time I've heard anyone say telepathy was OP. I need time to process this.

Technically ranged attacks should slowly get more of a chance to be dodged going up to 100% chance to be dodged meaning that a dodge build would be able to make yourself better verse ranged attacks however if you'd do this you'd have to think what to do about making a melee more tanky. The change however would technically benefit melee's as ranged attacks would be easier to dodge unless they were more accurate. Of course that entire idea is some fantasy game design I made up off the top of my head and most likely will never be used in any game.

Clearly you haven't seen any PvP type builds in a while.

First of all Ego Sleep is one of the best holds in PvP and in various situations in PvE such as jack fool mask farming. I'd call it one of the more OP powers in PvP. More to the point Mental Storm is used on a lot of builds for PvP, really a crazy number of builds use this DoT randomly for damage and "interrupting" in quote because it's actually just a super short hold if it's tapped. Mental storm is actually more used right now in PvP than SR and probably SS too. The power I was talking about which was Mind Break IS OP for one reason that the build uses Mental storm within it the other reason that the other 2 DoT's actually have some really useful debuffs including the ability to make cooldowns longer and actually cause perma AD rotations to have 4 or so second gaps.

The real reason the build is OP and one of the builds I would consider the best and easiest to use in PvP is because once the DoT's are fully stacked Mind Break's extra damage hits really high as a burst and isn't affected by unbreakable so will make perma AD rotations pointless as a counter against it. The way to beat the build is to hide behind things and keep running, if there is no where to hide from it then it's either kill it / interrupt it enough so that the DoT's don't build in time or most likely you've lost. In other words all that the rest of the build has to be is a Perma AD tank and the best (or buggiest) with the AD's is invulnerability.

Seraphim gave his exact build to some new player who had only PvP'd in the game for a couple of weeks. Using the build the guy beat some of the best geared PvP builds and he didn't even really move while doing it. I'd almost be insulted losing to that however if I came up against it I'd draw to it due to stealth and not being able to kill it unless I get lucky or the person using the build fails at rotations.

Sheesh it's like saying that Gadgeteering isn't OP because it has things like grapple gun pull which frankly is one of the worst powers in the game if not the worst due to also stacking some pointless knock resistance.
    pallihwtf wrote: »

Break'in build is here.

Edit: No joke, when uploading this look what happened:Cut your cookies, things are getting scary.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The old stealth sight works fine it's just not easy enough to get anymore.

Yeah, that's more what I meant. I've got some secondaries unbound that give it, sadly I nuked my best secondaries before I knew that we didn't get stealth sight anymore.

Technically ranged attacks should slowly get more of a chance to be dodged going up to 100% chance to be dodged meaning that a dodge build would be able to make yourself better verse ranged attacks however if you'd do this you'd have to think what to do about making a melee more tanky. The change however would technically benefit melee's as ranged attacks would be easier to dodge unless they were more accurate. Of course that entire idea is some fantasy game design I made up off the top of my head and most likely will never be used in any game.

Makes sense, the zig zag running to avoid gunfire thing. Not to mention that guy that caught like 200 arrows out of flight in a row.
    Clearly you haven't seen any PvP type builds in a while.

I've popped in hero games a few times, I duel quite a bit. Must have just missed the telepathy people. I do recall getting tagged a few times with mental storm, though. Haven't seen a mind break yet, but what you're saying does make sense. I'll admit, I haven't been on hero games in like 3 weeks. Internet's just too slow for all that right now.

Ego sleep *is* fantastic, especially since the dots don't break it. I was more saying that the only experience I have with telepathy in its new form is in pve situations, with the "other people can break your stacks" problems and all that. One thing that I'm curious about with seraphim's build: Unranked dot powers. Never seen that either.

'course, this would also be why I'm in here all trying to be polite and asking questions, rather than just spouting off like I know everything. PvP is obviously in a very different place than I thought it was. It's honestly pretty cool to see telepathy get a bit of respect, even if it is because it's kinda broken for those purposes. Shame that most of that utility is lost in a lot of content. Thanks for the info. :D
    Edit: No joke, when uploading this look what happened:Cut your cookies, things are getting scary.

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yeaah I've noticed that my stealth is mostly useless in herogames... helpful sometimes for running away, occasionally worth it when my target is otherwise distracted.

But it's that occasionally worth it part that makes is so much fun :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    So wait... which is it?

Stealth is useless, or stealth sight is too hard to get?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    So wait... which is it?

Stealth is useless, or stealth sight is too hard to get?

Stealth sight is too hard to get.

Stealth should be something that you actually have to play in a stealthy playstyle like me to use. LoS makes stealth work much better meaning that if stealth sight was easier to get people who want to be stealthy would actually need to use LoS and stack it to truly stealth against most people.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    It should be useless unless you do x & y

q.q
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    until powers can work differently in pvp than pve, not a single power should get touched for pvp considerations.

Go away. You contribute nothing.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    SO people are ruining PvP? Just a thought arnt people required for PvP :P
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I can verify nothing is broken. a tank build using mind break will normally be incapable of killing other (good) tanks without other spike powers.

Tanks go after tanks in pvp? Maybe if they're new.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    let me ask you this, how long must pve suffer because of pvp?

It never has and it never will because pve doesn't require any of the utility or performance levels that pvp does so nerfs due to pvp don't actually have much of an effect on pve.
  • Options
    highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It never has and it never will because pve doesn't require any of the utility or performance levels that pvp does so nerfs due to pvp don't actually have much of an effect on pve.
    The problem is when cool powers become rendered useless or sub-par because of pvp-related complaints. You can still run content, whatever pick other powers, but if you want that one power, well you're screwed because now it sucks. However gradii's complaint about it seems invalid to me since the last time they touched an old power was with Unbreakable.. and you know how it ended. And Mind Break is also totally cool in PvE, so objection overruled.

So.
    How long must pve suffer because of pvp?
    The answer is zero, PvE doesn't suffer from PvP anymore since no one's touching the powers.
    When they fixed Throwing Blades ? Everyone complained, but it's still so good.
    But when they nerfed Mini Mines ? Man, that sucked.. How long ago was it again ?

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    But when they nerfed Mini Mines ? Man, that sucked.. How long ago was it again ?

Forever ago... but some people wanna talk like it happened last week and is a super pressing current issue :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Main power that I think that's a legit concern for is ego storm. God, I miss old ego storm. Yeah, it's been years. I'm still bitter.

Mind break already gets no use in pve. Why bother with new telepathy when other people can bust your stacks? That was the stupidest ******n decision in the history of this entire game, power wise. Even the few *fans* of telepathy I know all ***** about it. I think I used telepathy for all of a month before retconning out of it because other dumbasses were dropping my stacks at the worst possible moment. I can 100% see what hinkypunk's saying about it in pvp, though. When it's ruptured it does hit hard, if it's ignoring unbreakable that's pretty crazy and probably pretty unstoppable.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine