test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Aura Idea!

sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Suggestions Box
I literally just had this idea while waiting for Bloodline of Shadows 6/22 CC to start:

Personal Rain Cloud. :biggrin:

You activate the aura, and a cloud (that is grey) appears over your character's head. It starts raining, and every so often, little lightning bolts and flashes appear, these being in the aura's adjustable color.

There's already a 'wet' effect, so that could be added to the toon, making them permanently dripping with water while the aura is active. I would suggest perhaps NOT having an audio component to it, no matter how fun having occasional thunderclaps coming from my speakers I might enjoy.
3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
Post edited by sapphiechu on

Comments

• Options
    roflcopterguy101roflcopterguy101 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thats actually a good idea that you came up with people would use that aura like i would i know that! the way you put it, it would look great on my lightning arc character
  • Options
    reisdorphreisdorph Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That sounds cool, I'd like the, "just came out of the water," wet effect as an aura in that pack

too! A water auras pack would need wet feet, wet hands, wet all and rain cloud.

I'd buy something like that.
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I was just thinking that would be cool. I mean, there's already the snowfall cloud, right?

Perhaps there could be an aura pack with just elemental cloud effects.

Another interesting one would be rocks floating up in the opposite direction... like in anime and comics when the person is high powered rocks just start streaming up into the sky and disintegrating. Or a fire trail/bed of fire. Or electric arcs randomly connecting to objects/NPC/players.