test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What kind of place is this?

supremewomansupremewoman Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Introductions
You are probably not going to understand this news ad.Not unless you come from my universe.

Today's date is supposed to be November 30,2012. I was fighting some mean aliens when everything went completely black. Now,i'm on this new universe with a new and younger body.

This was me before the blackout...
Powered_Me.jpg

This is me now:
screenshot_2013_07_03_22_07_40.jpg

It can only mean one thing, my universe was destroyed.The frustration of starting from 0 can be overwhelming but i am a paragon,a true incarnate and i have to succeed.

This weekend marks the beginning of my journey, the same journey i started on April 27, 2004.
To help others,inspire, have fun trying new dresses,shower in the sun,fly around the planet in less than a few minutes and punching uglies into the moon.

See you soon.Thank you for reading my news ad.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You seem familiar. I think I saw you outside the PoHo. Also, I suspect you are a filthy RPer. Have you made a Primus page yet?

Oh and 'Hi' by the way.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Welcome to Champions Earth!

If you're looking for a good RP group, I can recommend several, one of which is even my own [but not the only one, as mine is a lite RP group and I know many prefer a heavier RP style], you an shoot me a friend request and in-game email to @Rune and I'll see what I can do to set you up!
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Welcome! :)
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    supremewomansupremewoman Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thank you all for the warm welcome.

@sterga: I think we've met on one of my shopping sprees on planet Artigan. I forgot what i was shopping for but it weighted around 50-70 tons.

I like the way you manage your SG. With an iron fist.I laughed when you mentioned that the SG is a dictatorship,loved it :) .

My Primus page needs some work but it is there. See you soon!

@Rune: Loved your page and the different affiliations you have with Globe and other SG's.Liked the automated application form setup you have on the forums.

Have you ever been captured by the Zorkiaks?. I saved someone that looked just like you.

@gradii: He has a very nice group, love your hair btw.

I'm into anything really. As a fulltime hero i don't have to worry about a secret identity, i have outlived all my relatives and i'm constantly working on something :( . On a lighter note, have i mentioned that i love your hair?

@someguywhoplaysgames: I don't like videogames but i might play one with you some day if you like. This thread has 119 views in less than 5 days, yikes! I guess it caught peoples attention.

Again, thank you all for your warm welcome. I have some weird messages that pop up from time to time telling me i'm lvl 17. Others say that i am freeform and that i have a certain amount of zen. Must be some weird magic.

See you around !!!!!!!!!!!!