test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

looking for an active light to medium RPSG.

kpdjkpdj Posts: 5 Arc User
looking for active SG that has a DRESS CODE and may or may not have branches for every city in the game. kinda like a LIGHT-MEDIUM RPSG.

please comment in here the most famous or the most active ones. thanks in advance :)
Post edited by kpdj on

Comments

• Options
    rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have a couple of suggestions, but I need a little clarification, first. Please describe what you mean by "dress code." Are we talking uniforms or restrictions on character looks?

Thanks.
    a
  • Options
    kpdjkpdj Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yes, im sorry, uniforms :D
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think you are looking for a super-youth academy, New Mutants kind of thing then?

One of the factions in my guild is the Homeroom Alpha / Ravenswood Academy super heroes in training faction, and there is a required set of uniforms, a "Gym Suit" a sort of super hero-ized gym class wear exercise costume in midnight blue and white, with allowances made for personal customization, not unlike the old X-men black and yellows. Just better colors.

Here's an old screen of a bunch of us together.

And a "day class uniform" a blue blazer over white shirt and tie, with khaki slacks [medium skirt allowed for girls also] with brown loafers, a very preppy, upscale sort of high class academy uniform.

My guild is also a light roleplaying guild, with no rules against people going as heavy as they like, so dipping into medium is common if not our default state.

Links are in my signature to read all about us, learn how to apply, and we are in general.. very active. :biggrin:
  • Options
    rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    One of Rune's groups was going to be my first suggestion. I think you are in good hands.
    a