test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Its here, CO's Unofficial Personality Quiz!

2»

Comments

• Options
    tazytazy Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    The quiz has me in it. That is all that matters.

Caliga has spoken.

caligastamp.png
    Your welcome. :wink:
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    there was when I did it before you.
    I've run through it several times now (two of them were because I forgot what I got the first time, once was answering as Happifun). In none of those runthroughs has there been an option to save both friends and sacrifice myself, even though the option is given in the question itself. That's why, in each instance, I've had to choose the "breaking the fourth wall" option.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    I've run through it several times now (two of them were because I forgot what I got the first time, once was answering as Happifun). In none of those runthroughs has there been an option to save both friends and sacrifice myself, even though the option is given in the question itself. That's why, in each instance, I've had to choose the "breaking the fourth wall" option.

Really? Huh, let me recheck the quiz, it can be a bit buggy. It crashed a few times on me when i did make it.. be back in a minute or two.

Edit: its now fixed, check answer 17 for the sacrifice option.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    Again this are ONLY the characters that were entered in a previous personality contest, they had a privilege of being in this quiz. Please respect everyone's character.. remember they aren't mine but the communities toons. So don't say here what you wouldn't say to them in-game/irl. It's hurtful.

i can make a serious quiz with CO's main characters such as defender, kinetic, doctor destroyer and such.. or custom characters made by me if you want more variety in personality and for it to be more accurate. That is.. if anyone wants that, I have no problem in spending some time in making another. i also feel that some people instantly comment without looking at the other posts.. read people.

Can you link me to the contest? I thought I remember entering it but I'm probably tripping. thanks! this is fun I'd be down for another.
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can you link me to the contest? I thought I remember entering it but I'm probably tripping. thanks! this is fun I'd be down for another.

Just go to the first page and click on the big orange text, its hyperlinked. :biggrin:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2014

This the one you meant Flare?
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Didn't realize that was a link. lol and ohhhhh ok, i remember. That was during midterms... >.<
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    if CO ever starts getting the love STO does, we'll see a Mac client I'm sure. maybe even a Linux client someday.

I mean the Macintosh operating systems at least used to be based heavily on certain linux distros I hear, dunno how similar modern Mac OS is though. lost track.

STO's "Mac" client uses the same technology as CoH's old "Mac" client: Transgaming's WINE port for OS X running the Windows version of the game. No native code at all. And if CO got an officially supported Mac port, it would most certainly come after Neverwinter gets one, because Hasbro.

(And for the record, it was a bigger cop-out for Paragon to use WINE with CoH because it used OpenGL for graphics. That's half the battle of porting from Windows to Mac solved up front. At least the post-NCSoft [spits] Cryptic Engine games have the Direct3D excuse.)

Makes City of Titans' decision to upgrade to Unreal Engine 4 look a lot smarter, doesn't it? Those Mac client and iOS/Android character tool Kickstarter stretch goals are going to be so much easier to code on an engine that runs on all those platforms and more.

BTW, OS X is based on FreeBSD and the Mach microkernel, not Linux.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I answered as Chisoku, and got a "Catgirl?"

(it should be noted that I lied during application for the quiz contest. This result is in fact likely not a mistake and a true reflection of the nature of this character.)

also the number of Chisoku results is higher than this thread would indicate. Weird.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    NOoooo! There can be only one Rat....Cat! NooOOoOooOO!!
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I answered as chernobyl and got archlight.

I do not have even the slightest idea who that is.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine