test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Contest Top Five ( what`s your pick)

2»

Comments

• Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    also the sets which didn't match the criteria, the heads, tails, bodies, hairstyles.
    They asked for a full set, so unlikely to get them but more of them would be good.

They are still costume sets, especially since they are unified in theme and still are set up like previous sets that have appeared in the Z store. I'm pretty sure that Cryptic didn't want people saying stuff like "I want to see these boots, and these three weapons, ooh! and let's add a hair style too!" Since that's not really a set in the format that we've seen in the Z store.

And rolling for a vote is probably going to be my method for this contest since it's really hard to narrow it down to a personal top 5, let alone choose one I like best.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yo people! Calm down! It's only a day's wait.

It STILL a day...

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    nightr0dnightr0d Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2014

It STILL a day...

What are you talking about? People are calm. :confused:

You are the only one who's panicking about not being in the top 5 and winning. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2014

It STILL a day...

I hope they get the new costumes out fast no matter who wins ^__^
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this is calm... you can tell by the fact that here are;
    no rum messages from nepht,
    no arguments about something completely different going on between 2 or 3 people,
    nobody has had theirThis post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    this is calm... you can tell by the fact that here are;

nobody has had theirThis post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies

Has had their what? It's been removed and now I am curious!!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Has had their what? It's been removed and now I am curious!!

What chaelk is trying to say is that This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited April 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And now we'll never know what they were saying ;-;. Oh well,

*sits on his chair and eats some noodles* i really don't care if mine doesn't get picked, i'm anxious what tastes the devs have. :tongue:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It was about This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies and This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies
    But Policies and This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies about This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies is way too This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    salutage14xxsalutage14xx Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    And now we'll never know what they were saying ;-;. Oh well,

*sits on his chair and eats some noodles* i really don't care if mine doesn't get picked, i'm anxious what tastes the devs have. :tongue:

Aaaaaaaaaaa why are u eating me.
    --> CHIBI[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    because you're a little pink This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg