test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Diversity Hairstyle Choices For Different Hair Types

kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Suggestions Box
As I experiment with the tailor (I have been playing for about 2 months or so) I have noticed a lack of hairstyle types and choices. There are a lot of hairstyles and lengths for straight hair. However, straight hair should not be the default hairstyle offering.

Yes, there is a dreadlock hairstyle but it is only one style and lenght. Really? How about dreadlock pony tails, buns, or, easier still, different lengths of dreadlocks; short, medium (already there) and long?

And please consider fixing and expanding the afro hairstyles; the spiky afro just looks bad. It looks like someone woke up and forgot to use an afro pick!There is also a lack of wavy, curly, coiled and braided hairstyles and lengths. Male hairstyles are severly lacking. I personally do not make male characters simply for the lack of hairstyle choices.

Hairstyles are just as important to the look of the character as the costume itself. I think future updates should include new basic hairstyles for the tailor and future costume packs should include new hairstyles; even a costume pack of just hairstyles would be a refreshing change.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Being half Asian and African, i understand completely. There are a lot of textures and styles of hair that COULD be implemented.

A lot more curly to fluffy options could be made. One example, is more rows in the corn rolls. Or maybe some beads added to the end of the rolls. Another, Afro Puffs. Just add more variety. Straight hair is covered. but not everybody prefers or has straight hair.

Maybe, just make a costume pack with Ethnic Hairstyles. Although, i think cryptic has done a pretty good job with the Asian styles of hair (Buns, Fans , Bows, ribbons)... but there is still much more that can be added.
  • Options
    finalslapsfinalslaps Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    At one point people were able to wear two different hairstyles coming up with new styles. Like having some serious bangs with a pony tail, long hair with a pony tail, pigtails with a ponytail. I wish they can bring that back. I don't care what kind of clipping issues it would bring up. Being able to have two hairstyles menus at the same time would be awesome. I believe I saw Kaiseirin still sporting this feature.

It would create more hairstyles with what we got.
  • Options
    cbob312cbob312 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A decent Afro would be killer.
  • Options
    lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    /signed. They don't even have a regular cut hairdo. One has to wear a headset to get one.
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."