test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Flawless

stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Supergroup Recruitment Station
I'm not much for chatting, so I'll just get into the important part.

We are a small, social, semi-casual guild that loves creativity. We host a weekly costume contest. There is also some crazy RP things going on that allows for plenty of flexibility for your characters to fit. Reading the page should give you an idea of what to expect.

If you're interested, fill out the application at the bottom. It magically shows up in my mailbox and I'll find you in game as long as you don't spell your @handle wrong. PM me or someone else from Flawless if you have questions. You can find us at our CC on Saturday nights (7pm st).

Edit: Moved the Flawless page off of PRIMUS and added a magical form for applicants. Still updating it. Slowly, but surely.
YouTube - Steam - Twitter
[at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Wanted: Hero or neutral characters for MC setting light/medium RP.
    Times: Late night EST time, mostly on the weekends. Sometimes all night into the early morning.
    Contacts: @RubyAmethyst & @sersaywastaken

Not for children. Naughty words happen. So do henticles.

Most of the RP is random with a campaign in planning. There is a villain overload going on right now, so we're looking for some hero or neutral types. A few of those dastardly folks are powerful with large organizations. Sometime the RP is silly, some is serious. Mostly a small group of friends that have known each other for years.

There is a dedicated channel for this RP. You don't actually need to join Flawless. You will need to get approval from the RP heads. There are no specific character type requirements other than no clones.
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Can u tell what time it is in ST? Around 3-7 pm?

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Normally not until after 8pm-ish st, but I've seen stuff start as late as 1am st and people still in game from Steam when I wake up in the morning.