test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foxbat event bug?

scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
It's about the perks, here's the problem:

There's a total of 100 Foxbats in MC: 30 in each of the three areas and 10 in Rencen.

BUT, the killable Foxbat in City Center (the one that drops the IOU) can not be interacted with and therefore does not count towards the "find all foxbats in city center" and "find all 100 foxbats" perks. Killing this Foxbat while on the daily mission does not count towards the mission or the perks, even after getting the perk for the IOU.

Can others confirm that this is bugged? Or is there a Foxbat I've missed?

This map shows exactly 100 red plusses, including the killable one (the red plus above the hospital).
Post edited by scorpagor on

Comments

• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Here is the old April Fools map.

How does it match up? I've not looked much at the Downtown area FBs since I started on the Westside and am still gathering up the Center City guys.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    scorpagor wrote: »
    It's about the perks, here's the problem:

There's a total of 100 Foxbats in MC: 30 in each of the three areas and 10 in Rencen.

BUT, the killable Foxbat in City Center (the one that drops the IOU) can not be interacted with and therefore does not count towards the "find all foxbats in city center" and "find all 100 foxbats" perks. Killing this Foxbat while on the daily mission does not count towards the mission or the perks, even after getting the perk for the IOU.

This map shows exactly 100 red plusses, including the killable one (the red plus above the hospital).

That Foxbat has always existed since the game launched and is not apart of the April's Fool event. The IOU has been in the game since launch as well, myself I've had that thing since pre-launch event. So no, it's not a bug that that particular Foxbat doesn't count towards the perk.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited April 2014

The red plus you claim indicates the killable Foxbat actually indicates another Foxbat almost right next to him on a porch facing the street.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That Foxbat is the real Foxbat, rest of them are just posers.
    Or maybe every Foxbat we've seen so far, have been just posers. And the real one just sits in his penthouse and eats OP CheesyPuffs...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The red plus you claim indicates the killable Foxbat actually indicates another Foxbat almost right next to him on a porch facing the street.

Thankyouthankyou, I completely missed that one. Now I get get my perks ^_^

Crisis averted.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thankyouthankyou, I completely missed that one. Now I get get my perks ^_^

Crisis averted.

When was there a crisis? *hands out chicken costume*
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited April 2014

When was there a crisis?

ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014

I'm a huge neat freak when it comes to these things, I really hate having perks in an permanent incomplete state on my characters. (Yes I realize this is what's happening to the prankster perk, I'll just have to deal with that one)

For this reason I don't log in during the anniversary event, as none of my characters have the perks of previous years that cannot be obtained anymore. And I rather not have any of them instead of having an incomplete "set".

chicken-cat-costume.jpg