test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cainites of Detroit

mapost1985mapost1985 Posts: 10 Arc User
The Recruitment Message is Simple.

I am openly inviteing all the RP'ers with an intrest in the Old World of Darkness System, to join our Super Group.

Our game will not be like others groups Common RP. You will not attack monsters, you will describe, use your words. Better yet, not only will you not have Limitless power to pull off every possible trick at the right moment which could guarentee your survival.

You will have Limits.

Our site has rules on the process of character creation. Not who your character has to be, but can be. When dont limit your creative mind, but give you a set of guidelines to follow so there is not one character that can just do what ever needs to be done at that exact moment.

I am the ST, the Story Teller. I will take your characters who are willing to join us, and submerge them deep into the World of Darkness Lore. You dont have to know it. Most kindred dont. I will provide you storylines that will keep you on your toes and entice your very senses to think.

I am the Storyteller. I am not a baby sitter. Your characters have a chance to Die. I will not directly target you. (unless you pick the flaw for that.) I am here to have fun. My fun is telling the Stories and seeing how you react with each of the other players.

Come join us here and be a part of the Family.

http://cainitesofdetroit.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=370628
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mapost1985mapost1985 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks to those who have applied so far and gone to the lengths to create your characters. I am going thru each sheet one by one. Thank you.