test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic North: Let us design something!

cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
A good while back, we had a 'Design a Nemesis' contest. Can we do this again? I'll offer up some ideas for contests I'd like to see.

Players could design:

New Nemesis Alert Bosses

New Nemesis Minions

Bartender for Sherrera's

Argent troops

Various NPC villains/heroes

Cryptic, you have untapped creative potential in your fanbase. I won't even say we would do this for rewards, because submitting a design that becomes part of the game is reward enough. So let's get crackin' with this. Can we?
Post edited by cybersoldier1981 on

Comments

• Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes, yes, yes.

/Signed.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    dantheiceman1dantheiceman1 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    although i find nothing wrong with this, i still think that would be better in the long run to just give the game the foundry and give this game new life
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=124755
    The Nemesis system needs fixing and here's ideas:
    A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Henry Ford
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    New nemesis minions.

Also......Please please please PLEASE ALLOW US TO HAVE GADROONS AND QULAAR AS NEMESIS MINIONS!!!!
  • Options
    r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited March 2014
    i agree on this.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In Matter of fact Don't put more nemesis Minions on the List, let us Design ourselves ALL the different Nemesis Minions

The current available Nemesis Minions are just not enough, just let us Costumize each one!
    We do want special Hechmen for our Nemesis, so they can stand out!

(and Fix the Bloody Nemesis System already, it's been 2 years :mad:)
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    salutage14xxsalutage14xx Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    New nemesis minions.

Also......Please please please PLEASE ALLOW US TO HAVE GADROONS AND QULAAR AS NEMESIS MINIONS!!!!

pretty sure those minions are Already available caliga last time i went in there on the final round saw tons of em frog people
    --> CHIBI[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    While we're at it, can we add an alternate story line our nemesis follows? I doubt my martial arts nemesis will be smart enough to go through the hassle of making a doomsday device.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    baroness1980baroness1980 Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I approve of all of these suggestions!

How about let us redesign some characters? Someone made a Tateklys that looks far more impressive and closer to what is on the pen and paper books.

P.S. Shield Power or more shield costume pieces (that actually LOOK like blocking instead of how the current one looks)
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah. The Nemesis feature was a big part of the Champions experience. Having more customization for it would be better.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    New nemesis minions.

The Insectoid Minions pretty much are the Qulaar, and the Alien Minions are just using the Gadroon Costume with the head of the Grays.

It would be nice if we could use some of the pre-existing factions or personally customize the way the minions look though... Not to mention more Nemesis Personalities and the Personalities affecting what missions we get. Of course, this means we should probably get some more missions for the Nemesis System. Let's not forget about adding Heavy Weapons to the Nemesis's Powerframe List and giving the Minions some additional powers as well. There's a lot of potential in the Nemesis System, and it hasn't been fixed/modified/expanded since its release. I think it's time the Nemesis System got its much deserved makeover.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!