test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nephts super ethical BASH CC

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Hero Games
This Friday 10pm GMT coming up I will be hosting a CC in BASH. Obviously if IMP wants to help again its will be IMP and Nephts CC in BASH :P

Anyway This Friday 10pm GMT BASH come see the train wreck.
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Haha it will be the most people in BASH for months! ;D

I'll see if I can get my SG and others to help out keeping control this time, good thing MC isn't gold currently so doesn't have his freeform.

For anyone wondering we have done one of these before like last minute on a whim and it was actually "okay" as for CC's go. I've seen worst train wreck CC's in the past for sure. ;D

You can watch that one here if you really want: http://youtu.be/M76f1QMEZ5I However most of it is just me getting killed by MC.
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just try to avoid shooting pandas, doe.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Haha it will be the most people in BASH for months! ;D

I'll see if I can get my SG and others to help out keeping control this time, good thing MC isn't gold currently so doesn't have his freeform.

For anyone wondering we have done one of these before like last minute on a whim and it was actually "okay" as for CC's go. I've seen worst train wreck CC's in the past for sure. ;D

You can watch that one here if you really want: http://youtu.be/M76f1QMEZ5I However most of it is just me getting killed by MC.

Epic ^__^

The last one was fun this should be a riot :D
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Sorry guys , I had to get a pin in my leg adjusted today and it took longer than expected. I have to postpone this till next Friday :<
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How do you get a bunch of people into BASH for a CC?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.