test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online Archetypes

meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
Scavenged from CO old website, since now it's harder for future/new players to check any ATs without going ingame (also because wiki is gone).
Right click > open image in new tab, for full size.

Free Archetypes:

s26yps.jpg

Premium Archetypes:

bdvbsg.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Good stuff.

I'm currently in the process of saving all of the wallpapers to my PC and will upload them somewhere public later. The ARC website only has uploaded a few of them.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just as a warning: The old CO website pages for many of the ATs are out of date. When we had the Form power revamp, all the ATs where changed to have a Form power at level 14 and their block power at level 21.

Another useful resource for FFs and ATs would be the PowerHouse website that @Brizel manages. With it you can play around with different builds to plan out your hero.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've been away for a while.

I have just started playing a little bit again and was looking here to see what people were talking about, and then I saw this...

No more wiki? That ain't good.

Has anyone with the talent and the interest started up one of their own?

I was just wondering about the different super-stat specialization trees.
    I was thinking about retconning a character, and while their powers would just be tweaked a little, the super stats are all in play, and not having that resource is really going to slow things down.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The old website gone, the wiki gone ...its getting hard to find info these days :<
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Cryptic is supposed to be bringing it back. That was said a while ago. If it takes them this long to even get it back up, I can't imagine updates will be timely.

Otherwise: CO-Wiki Archieves
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sterga wrote: »
    Cryptic is supposed to be bringing it back. That was said a while ago. If it takes them this long to even get it back up, I can't imagine updates will be timely.

Otherwise: CO-Wiki Archieves

As a long time Perfect World International player this does not fill me with joy as the wikis that PWE do themselves tend to be...well they tend be be something thats all I can say about them.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This might be helpful.

All-In-One Silver Guides Thread

Also, I seem to remember that there used to be a list of links to Arch types on the Powerhouse. Does anyone know where it went?
    ZedBlock-200.jpg