test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need Help!

rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Missions and Content
Doing Andrith Ruins and farming for Vikorin the Blind costume Pieces, I cannot do it alone...Or if someone can sell(Cheap)/Give would be appreciated.
Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
Post edited by rtma on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Am I inquiring incorrectly? I thought I made it clear or do I sense a whole lot of 'I don't Care' around here? :/ do tell me, I"m yearning for a genuine answer...

Guess I'll never get those Pieces.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not sure how well my ATs would do in a Vik run without someone healing me. If I'm on, I'll go. Or you can try the Rampagers channel. Although, tomorrow may not be a good day with Fire and Ice coming out.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    rtma wrote: »
    Am I inquiring incorrectly? I thought I made it clear or do I sense a whole lot of 'I don't Care' around here? :/ do tell me, I"m yearning for a genuine answer...

Guess I'll never get those Pieces.

Yes, you did inquire incorrectly. As in real estate, it's all about location location lactation.

Try asking in zone chat. I often respond when someone mentions running Vicky.

FYI - that bit about saying you "sense a whole lot of I dont care" is a great way to make people not want to help you.... so leave that part out next time ~_^
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Yes, you did inquire incorrectly. As in real estate, it's all about location location lactation.

Try asking in zone chat. I often respond when someone mentions running Vicky.

FYI - that bit about saying you "sense a whole lot of I dont care" is a great way to make people not want to help you.... so leave that part out next time ~_^

Right, I have asked in Zone Chat, Like Rampage Alert, barely any response and mentioning about those that don't care, speaking part truths is a guilt trigger or something? cause it feels that way... sometimes.